Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phoenix lights

TrumanB

3 hours ago, TrumanB said:

What do you think about the argument that flares would have lit up their smoke trail?

It's truly stupid.

It would only be raised by someone with no knowledge of how the eye works, no knowledge of the limited dynamic range of film / digital sensors, and who hasn't ever actually seen or photographed flares.  Do you always see the smoke trails of fireworks?  Of course you dam well don't.  Google fireworks - in the first 10 images I can see maybe two with traces of smoke showing...  Videos, by their nature (they have to have a much higher shutter speed), will show significantly *less*.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

In the vein of what ChrLzs posted i was to toss in,

Why do advocates always make the jump that other life out in the universe is so much more advanced than us, well to come here, to fly our friendly skies and prope around they would need to have technologies so beyond our complete understandings,  light speed travel, time jumps, worm hole short cuts,  things we know about in theory and in sci fi flicks,

We boast we are the most advanved life on earth, we cant really get past the moon, and the rest of the life here doesnt care about such things, how many light years away is a planet that might could have life? Its a bit ridiculous to say sure aliens have the ability to make this trip get here and then play games.

And of course its never been proven.

13 hours ago, TrumanB said:

An another poor and dry explanation that you take for granted. Nothing about her drawings, nothing about her visions...Somebody even said that she never existed and you take it as the truth.

I was referring to Troy Cowans interesting information regarding her life. Which part of that information are you saying is wrong? 

How did you go with the Hessdalen observation pages? 

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I was referring to Troy Cowans interesting information regarding her life. Which part of that information are you saying is wrong? 

How did you go with the Hessdalen observation pages? 

1. Not wrong, but insufficient.

2. http://www.hessdalen.org/pictures/

Yes, in some cases these light balls look like UFOs.

15 hours ago, TrumanB said:

He claims that most of witnesses saw a very big object in event 1...that cannot be a military airplane.

Please show me that is the case. That is not what I saw when I went over witness statements.

The simple fact is that people are probably relying on articles about a single witness to arrive at their consensus statement.

My findings were that people were all over the place with the size of the object they thought they saw.

What is interesting is that the initial sighting was video taped and in that video tape you can see that the lights move relative to each other telling this is not a single object. Witnesses also reported that the lights moved relative to each other.

So please show me that there is a consensus of the witnesses that there was a big object.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

18 hours ago, TrumanB said:

1. Not wrong, but insufficient.

I'm not following, the two are in direct conflict. How can Teslas own nephew offer insufficient information when he outright states the story is a hoax? 

18 hours ago, TrumanB said:

2. http://www.hessdalen.org/pictures/

Yes, in some cases these light balls look like UFOs.

Did you read the descriptions? Solid beams of light, the illusions of windows? 

Ok, I was talking about Maria Orsic and quora topic, got you wrong completely.

Guys, where are SkyEagle and BigD? I'm worried to my bones. Where the **** SkyEagle wanished? And where is BigD with his cooker?

• Like 2

Skyeagle would likely be in his eighties or higher, if he's still 'flying'..  I think I have his real name here somewhere.  If I can find it I'll see if there is anything online about him - obviously he hasn't visited here for a long while.  Dunno about BD.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 4

Aha - I remembered Sky's name - probably not appropriate to mention it publicly, but a quick search suggests Skyeagle409 is still kicking, if not forum posting.  He's probably closer to, or over, 90 now.  Maybe send him a pm, but I suspect he may have retired from the hassles of forum life.  I should know, I used to hassle him over his UFO beliefs, although we agreed on several other topics - he and I (and MID, etc) were very active Apollo supporters back in the days when denying we visited the Moon was still 'cool'....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 13/02/2019 at 10:11 AM, toast said:

There is an increasing number "UFO sightings" for 70 years now, right? And meanwhile, there are ca. 2.5 billion smartphones in use on Earth, plus millions of cams, thousands of amateur astronomers and thousands of falling star hunters. Dont you wonder, that until today we do not have one single image, not a lousy single one, that show a craft of extraterrestrial origin in a sharp and focused manner in a way that it seems to be of extraterrestrial origin without any doubt? So who of the bunch do you think is "uncritically" and ridiculous in their claims?

OH come on Everyone knows that their cloaking devices prevent sharp images when photographed :)

Even the US govt has technology similar to this 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/mar/14/military-invisibility-cloaks-stealth-could-breach-geneva-conventions

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Aha - I remembered Sky's name - probably not appropriate to mention it publicly, but a quick search suggests Skyeagle409 is still kicking, if not forum posting.  He's probably closer to, or over, 90 now.  Maybe send him a pm, but I suspect he may have retired from the hassles of forum life.  I should know, I used to hassle him over his UFO beliefs, although we agreed on several other topics - he and I (and MID, etc) were very active Apollo supporters back in the days when denying we visited the Moon was still 'cool'....

He is the retired airforce bloke, whose minuteman silo was allegedly  disabled by flying saucers?  

That sounded a bit dismissive.  He has a long service record and association with historical and engineering groups, but clearly also a long interest in Ufos and other issues   i read one of his debates with WTC conspirators,  who believed the towers were brought down by demolition charges. He demolished them rather neatly. :) 

Edited by Mr Walker
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Aha - I remembered Sky's name - probably not appropriate to mention it publicly, but a quick search suggests Skyeagle409 is still kicking, if not forum posting. [...]

Glad to hear that. Despite of his manner in discussing UFOs (honestly, that drove me crazy), he was knowledgeable of things, for sure.

8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

[...] although we agreed on several other topics - he and I (and MID, etc) were very active Apollo supporters back in the days when denying we visited the Moon was still 'cool'....

Yeap, he made few truthers to smash their keyboards :D

(subtitles should be "9/11 was government plot... global zionists blew WTCs")

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 11:48 AM, bmk1245 said:

Guys, where are SkyEagle and BigD? I'm worried to my bones. Where the **** SkyEagle wanished? And where is BigD with his cooker?

Big D has moved house. I see his travels on FB every now and then. Has his hands full probably. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2019 at 5:53 AM, psyche101 said:

Big D has moved house. I see his travels on FB every now and then. Has his hands full probably. 

Thanks for the update, psyche!. Good to hear he's fine.

BTW, I've lost my interest in UFOs, hence my absence on UM, not entirely though, occasionally I do troll few dimwits... 

PS, badeskov, glad to see you still hanging around :clap:

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/23/2019 at 10:16 PM, bmk1245 said:

Thanks for the update, psyche!. Good to hear he's fine.

BTW, I've lost my interest in UFOs, hence my absence on UM, not entirely though, occasionally I do troll few dimwits... 

PS, badeskov, glad to see you still hanging around :clap:

All good my friend. Life's been God to him from what I've seen. 

Same, I'm very much an occasional visitor here these days. Cheers bud :tu:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/02/2019 at 10:46 AM, TrumanB said:

Hello guys, what's your theory on Phoenix lights? One American with whom I'm in touch on FB mentioned me this as an example...a very interesting character, by the way, I sent him a photo of Bob Lazar to look at his aura and he told me some interesting stuff...but, let's stick to the topic.

Donald Trump is going to make a space force.., so we can all relax now. Pheonixians can rest safe knowing they won't be inadvertently involved in some alien "probing" orgy.

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 1:58 AM, Takeshi69 said:

Donald Trump is going to make a space force.., so we can all relax now. Pheonixians can rest safe knowing they won't be inadvertently involved in some alien "probing" orgy.

Make some people in Phoenix were hoping for that probing orgy.

57 minutes ago, stereologist said:

Make some people in Phoenix were hoping for that probing orgy.

If they were a super advanced alien civilization (think Asgard from Stargate SG-1) and not a frostpunk-scrap metal savages (think Reavers from Serenity/Firefly), then I’d happily opt for a good probing. 

Surely they would have perfected probing to make it an amazing experience.

And if you’re reading this now, my super advanced alien friends; I’m just about to jump in the shower so I’ll be good to go in 10 mins.

Just if it takes a while we might have to do it another day as I’ve got to do a bit of a tidy up around the house today. And I’d prefer a bit of privacy rather than the orgy option. Thanks.

• Like 2

You know ive thought many time some people do dream of a gang probing by aliens,

In another area i recall one of the few times i wanted finding bigfoot that bubba ex supertramp roady fellow sure sounded like he would welcome a rape from bigfoot.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

You know ive thought many time some people do dream of a gang probing by aliens,

In another area i recall one of the few times i wanted finding bigfoot that bubba ex supertramp roady fellow sure sounded like he would welcome a rape from bigfoot.

Sounds like the name of a punk rock group: Gang Probing by Aliens

They'd be better known as GPA

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

If you've never come across this man you're missing out on some serious entertainment :

Might be NSFW :

Edited by onlookerofmayhem
Warning.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

If you've never come across this man you're missing out on some serious entertainment :

Might be NSFW :

That was great but I think he missed the point that this is not gay or straight but bestiality.

My question is if the squatch mama has a child can he be held responsible for child support?

I wonder if Todd Standing has an answer?

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

Might be NSFW :

Thanks for this!! It's great and I'm not even 20 seconds in!!

'And I know Jupiter doesn't seem real big, but he's a tough dog. And all bigfoot and sasquatch are afraid... of dogs, this is a fact!' :lol:

• Like 1

It would have been funnier if not fake, 

Reminded of the kerpal character jerkyboys did