Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phoenix lights

TrumanB

On 2019-02-16 at 4:03 AM, ChrLzs said:

Aha - I remembered Sky's name - probably not appropriate to mention it publicly, but a quick search suggests Skyeagle409 is still kicking, if not forum posting.  He's probably closer to, or over, 90 now.  Maybe send him a pm, but I suspect he may have retired from the hassles of forum life.  I should know, I used to hassle him over his UFO beliefs, although we agreed on several other topics - he and I (and MID, etc) were very active Apollo supporters back in the days when denying we visited the Moon was still 'cool'....

Those were the glory days ^_^  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Hazzard said:

Those were the glory days ^_^  

Hey bro good to see you!!!! 

• Like 3

Skyeagle409 was not the horrible person people made him out to be! 

I know he is getting old but I hope he is still around. He was a Hero, who also said he saw a UFO or two. I personally have witnessed one. Just because Sky could be over the top, doesn't mean he didn't have a good grasp on the UFO Phenomena. He did have that for sure. He also unfortunately embraced a number of BS claims. 

That said the man had a seriously encyclopedic like knowledge of a number of UFO events. Viva La Skyeagle409!

• Like 2

Hi LS

Good to see you. 

Sky used to PM other posters and tell them I was a liar to win them over in debate. Disgraceful behaviour. I had a couple screenshots sent to me. His ethics are in the toilet. He might have been a hero in his day, but he is a complete ass in debate. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Hi LS

Good to see you. 

Sky used to PM other posters and tell them I was a liar to win them over in debate. Disgraceful behaviour. I had a couple screenshots sent to me. His ethics are in the toilet. He might have been a hero in his day, but he is a complete ass in debate. 

Really psyche? We discussed things for years and you've never said that to me until now? 

I never heard of this skyeagle fellow but if he PMed people to campaign debates thats veey lame and cheesy 

drama_llama_postcard-r822d7d8a16f546dcbca81b5cc2ddd11e_vgbaq_8byvr_307.jpg.17ffb8b5eef0c326c39b20792aad5ed8.jpg a so bat points against him there.

A hero to some might be a zero to others example our potus,

He also unfortunately embraced a number of BS claims

A person can be sincere and very wrong or mistaken, its all how they come off about it that matters but when even big names embrace bs they loose credibility across the board for me...just the way it is.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, lost_shaman said:

Really psyche? We discussed things for years and you've never said that to me until now? 

I did have a crack to him in forum about it, but got a slap on the wrist by a mod and told not to discuss such behaviour in the forum, and to contact a Mod immediately in future. 

Anyhoo, the guys not around so kinda moot...then again so are the Phoenix lights...;)

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2019 at 8:48 PM, bmk1245 said:

Guys, where are SkyEagle and BigD? I'm worried to my bones. Where the **** SkyEagle wanished? And where is BigD with his cooker?

Probably as with most things....life happened. LIfe ... as it usually does. You know a lot of people have life off the internet. They don't get paid to troll or post on comments or forums. Either by their own government or someone else's. ;) :thumbsup:

Edited by gadfly21
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2019 at 6:41 PM, toast said:

There is an increasing number "UFO sightings" for 70 years now, right? And meanwhile, there are ca. 2.5 billion smartphones in use on Earth, plus millions of cams, thousands of amateur astronomers and thousands of falling star hunters. Dont you wonder, that until today we do not have one single image, not a lousy single one, that show a craft of extraterrestrial origin in a sharp and focused manner in a way that it seems to be of extraterrestrial origin without any doubt? So who of the bunch do you think is "uncritically" and ridiculous in their claims?

What difference does it make?   When you DO see one such pic you just go into denial.  

Lights ov Phoenix Dr. Lynne Kitei.jpg

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Haha 1

Eot, stop wasting the forum's time with ignorant handwaving.

You are claiming unwarranted denial.  So post the best example you have of that unwarranted denail.

Was that it, above?  Who is denying that is a picture of some squiggly lines?  I'm certainly not.  So what is the actual claim about those squiggly lines?

Oh, and before you answer that question, are there other images, by any slim chance, taken at about the same time, that show camera shake effects on what are clearly ground-based stationary lights?  Hint 1 - yes, there are.  Hint two (for the photographer), when taking photos at night, try not to shiver, or use the hood of a car with it's engine running....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

What difference does it make?   When you DO see one such pic you just go into denial.  

Denial? 

Are you saying those wiggly lines are clearly alien spaceships???????? 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have to quote myself:

Dont you wonder, that until today we do not have one single image, not a lousy single one, that show a craft of extraterrestrial origin in a sharp and focused manner in a way that it seems to be of extraterrestrial origin without any doubt? So who of the bunch do you think is "uncritically" and ridiculous in their claims?

What are these glowing noodles? Are you really in the impression that these lousy images of whatever are a proof of ET space crafts? If yes, you are naive at a very high degree and very easy to satisfy. What a BS.

19 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Eot, stop wasting the forum's time with ignorant handwaving.

You are claiming unwarranted denial.  So post the best example you have of that unwarranted denail.

Was that it, above?  Who is denying that is a picture of some squiggly lines?  I'm certainly not.  So what is the actual claim about those squiggly lines?

Oh, and before you answer that question, are there other images, by any slim chance, taken at about the same time, that show camera shake effects on what are clearly ground-based stationary lights?  Hint 1 - yes, there are.  Hint two (for the photographer), when taking photos at night, try not to shiver, or use the hood of a car with it's engine running....

The pic is from a video. The "lights" are moving left to right. The objects are flying. the lights are NOT ground based stationary lights. NO was it camera shake but fail fail and fail.

If an object is flying (intelligently) and is unknown to the viewer, it is by definition a UFO.

There are two UFO's in that pic (from a vid) but because I cannot identify them, meh!  But  if I COULD identify it, it wouldn't be a UFO now, would it.

So it's on you. you see the pic. make of it as you wish.

4 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

The pic is from a video. The "lights" are moving left to right.

How do you know?

The objects are flying. the lights are NOT ground based stationary lights.

There are other pictures taken at the same time that do DEFINITELY contain ground based lights.  Did you actually even check what you posted??  It would be relatively easy, just with two more images taken in daylight and at night without the ufo's, to identify exactly what they are and aren't.  But no, the person who posted that isn't interested enough to actually get off their useless lazy fat behind and do anything that might show the image to be the USELESS piece of excrement that it is.  Most likely she knows dam well what they are.  She also knows how stupid her audience is...

UFOlogy is now officially dead, with utter dreck like this being posted by people without a clue.  It might as well be kicking the proverbial dead horse.

Go on, ask me what I really think.  Complete waste of oxygen.

NO was it camera shake but fail fail and fail.

Nice grammar!  Right up there with your general expertise.

Edited by ChrLzs
norty word exchanged
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrLzs said:

How do you know?

I've seen the video,

There are other pictures taken at the same time that do DEFINITELY contain ground based lights.

I don't really give a bleep about other photos. I f you do, introduce them to the thread. I contributed. If you don't like it, WALK AWAY. Don't tell me what I am missing or  what I have to do. Mo.

.  She also knows how stupid her audience is...

Yes, she knows perfectly well who you are.

UFOlogy is now officially dead, with utter dreck like this being posted by people without a clue.  It might as well be kicking the proverbial dead horse.

Shows you how intelligent you are, Mo. No intelligent input as to the phenomena, no intelligent idea of resolution, no *anything* positive, just ridicule, body slams, smarm,  same crap from same you.

Go on, ask me what I really think.  Complete waste of oxygen.

Nice grammar!  Right up there with your general expertise.

That was a typo, Mo. You know you really are a disgusting piece of it. 

And why don't you post somewhere else if you are disgusted with everything you see here? Do us all a favor you blot on humanity and science, and stop wasting oxygen.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

eot,

straight up, charles worse posts are a zillion times better than your best posts, he is the asset here not you, im seeing more and more you like to troll, adding nothing but bs.

no, lights in the sky are not proof of intelligent control, they certanly are not proof of ET craft,

they prove only there was a light in the sky if thats all you have you have zip...that epic fail i predicated. ( no, i dont claim precognition in my prediction coming to pass )

• Like 1

9 hours ago, the13bats said:

eot,

straight up, charles worse posts are a zillion times better than your best posts, he is the asset here not you, im seeing more and more you like to troll, adding nothing but bs.

no, lights in the sky are not proof of intelligent control, they certanly are not proof of ET craft,

they prove only there was a light in the sky if thats all you have you have zip...that epic fail i predicated. ( no, i dont claim precognition in my prediction coming to pass )

Really...? Well I don't lie my ass off like this PoC ChrLzs you speak of. Here is what he said:

"Oh, and before you answer that question, are there other images, by any slim chance, taken at about the same time, that show camera shake effects on what are clearly ground-based stationary lights?"

He's lying his ass off, bats. Lynne Ketei video'd it, which is actually written on the pic posted here . There is no "Camera shake". The lights are not still. They are attached to crafts drifting slowly across the sky.

What you see in Chrlzs PoC as an asset is someone that says things you want to hear, not things that are true.   That tells me a lot about YOU, bats.

• Haha 2

The thing of it is, is that UFOs do exist. They are things in the sky we cannot always give an Earthly explanation too...Point being is that a certain percentage of people will automatically assume it's a craft from another planet. They will assume because they have no explanation for the object that it is an alien craft of some type. Many will take an abject statement of ignorance and turn it into an abject statement of certainty without anything to back it up but their belief...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

The thing of it is, is that UFOs do exist. They are things in the sky we cannot always give an Earthly explanation too...Point being is that a certain percentage of people will automatically assume it's a craft from another planet. They will assume because they have no explanation for the object that it is an alien craft of some type. Many will take an abject statement of ignorance and turn it into an abject statement of certainty without anything to back it up but their belief...

That really has not been my experience here, AlienO. No Never-UFOer  believed that some generic UFO was in the skies over roswell 1947, as an example.

Same with the Washington DC 1952 incident referenced in this thread. Tons of evidence. NO takers.

Conversely, I have been preaching in here for years that maybe these UFO's are NOT alien. Maybe they are future humans coming back in time. Now, we have a thread  running with that theme in the UFO boards of UM.

So it looks more like you've crossed your wires, at least in my case.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

That really has not been my experience here, AlienO. No Never-UFOer  believed that some generic UFO was in the skies over roswell 1947, as an example.

Same with the Washington DC 1952 incident referenced in this thread. Tons of evidence. NO takers.

Conversely, I have been preaching in here for years that maybe these UFO's are NOT alien. Maybe they are future humans coming back in time. Now, we have a thread  running with that theme in the UFO boards of UM.

Maybe they are future humans coming back in time.

What have you got to support this theory?

Actually the post was not directed at anyone poster it was an opinion....Now that opinion may not apply to all and if it does not apply to you in this case thats cool.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Really...? Well I don't lie my ass off like this PoC ChrLzs you speak of. Here is what he said:

"Oh, and before you answer that question, are there other images, by any slim chance, taken at about the same time, that show camera shake effects on what are clearly ground-based stationary lights?"

OK, bend over, Earl - this may hurt....
Lynne_Kitei.jpg.474c8ebe4ecdd31eb56cc43064706d65.jpg
That's from https://www.thephoenixlights.net/Photos.htm (which is the source you should have linked to in your post - warning- it's an obvious spammer/book seller/CT-er site):

Now, are they "other images taken at the same time"???  Do they show ground based lights and camera shake??? (go to the link I gave, click on them and find out..)

Hint - YES.

You will now apologise.

BTW, after you are apologise, you might want to return to the other thread below, and explain your gaffe about the spotlights being 'hung in the sky' - again, I've posted images to indicate your complete lack of ability to think...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 4/7/2019 at 2:08 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Tons of evidence? :lol:

There is zero evidence that anything happened at Roswell other than a balloon crashed. The Washington DC incident is really vague. The Phoenix lights were clearly planes and then flares. Well a few years later it was flares again.

I love it when people have to come up with even more bizarre ideas for non-events.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/11/2019 at 6:36 PM, TrumanB said:

the13bats, honestly the official explanation on the Phoenix lights doesn't sound very impressive to me. There were a one flare event and two UFO events. Also, flares do not make these formations ( unless they have some electronics inside that is guiding them...not sure if it's possible ).

Regarding aura stuff, surprisingly it does work. This man ( who has a very interesting fb group on a dream analysis by the way ) explained to me that he needs a photo to connect. He told me some very interesting stuff about myself and some famous fox that I asked him about too...but I shouldn't go offtopic again!

I have had a lot of information and talked to a lot of people who saw the phoenix lights and it seems like to me that it was a test of some sort (by whom, I have only a guess or two) to see how people would react.  The fact that the day after, serveral elected officials claimed to have seen it, then when a press conference was called they made fun of the whole thing.  It was something that is usual in this kind of case to have "authorities" belittle anyone who see something and tells people about it.  Years later one elected official admitted that he had been told not to speak honestly about what he saw by people of "authority".  The air force may have participated in the project with their flares, and if they were not knowingly involved there would have been jets scrambling to that object.  Either they were told to stand down or they were behind it somehow.

P.S. re Bob Lazar, if you haven't already, I would be interested in what you friend told you about him with that picture.  I am from the area he claims to have worked and lived and I am sure he is making a lot of stuff up. 

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1