Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Phoenix lights

TrumanB

Hi Desertret ( cool nick by the way! ).

This facebook friend of mine looked at his aura and wrote this:

- Yes he has some emotional complications at 4th chakra. But he does have a good intuition. So what he says can be considered legitimate to some degree. I think it is similar to Carlos Castaneda. A story he invented, but able to pick up legitimate information.

19 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have had a lot of information and talked to a lot of people who saw the phoenix lights and it seems like to me that it was a test of some sort (by whom, I have only a guess or two) to see how people would react.  The fact that the day after, serveral elected officials claimed to have seen it, then when a press conference was called they made fun of the whole thing.  It was something that is usual in this kind of case to have "authorities" belittle anyone who see something and tells people about it.  Years later one elected official admitted that he had been told not to speak honestly about what he saw by people of "authority".  The air force may have participated in the project with their flares, and if they were not knowingly involved there would have been jets scrambling to that object.  Either they were told to stand down or they were behind it somehow.

P.S. re Bob Lazar, if you haven't already, I would be interested in what you friend told you about him with that picture.  I am from the area he claims to have worked and lived and I am sure he is making a lot of stuff up. 

im not calling you out but calling out that statement in bold, post the name and link please,

Fife Symington was the official who had a collage dressed as an alien come out at a press conference, what i heard him say years later ( paraphased ) was that the furor of some insisting it was aliens and could only be aliens was ridden to the point they had to try to lighten things up, sure it was saying " hey, true believers , chill out" .

while it very well could have been a gov test on perception i still hold strong that i believe the telescope hobbiest who said he saw individual airplanes in formation, so those planes source could be many things, but still not ET.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@the13bats it seems you know more about it than I.  My information is mostly from books I read and talking to people.  I never saw it nor did I ever hear of it until 15 years after it happened.  I will research it, maybe I was told a story that was not true by different people at different times.

• Like 1

There is a video of the first set of lights going overhead and that video is very hard to see but it shows that the lights move relative to each other making it clear that the lights are not on a rigid objects, but are independent light sources. All of the tales of a single rigid large object are clearly incorrect.

What I noticed about the reports of the first set of lights was that nothing was consistent between reports:

1. Was it 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 lights?
  2. Were the lights high or low?
  3. Were the lights traveling fast or slow?
  4. Was any sound heard?
  5. What shape did the lights form: bow, triangle, straight line, or some other shape?
  6. What color were the lights?
  7. Were the lights single lights or groups of lights?
  8. Did the area between the lights block out stars or not?
  9. Did the perceived object turn invisible at times?
  10. How many groups of lights passed overhead?

The more reports I read the more I was surprised at the vast differences between reports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

P.S. re Bob Lazar, if you haven't already, I would be interested in what you friend told you about him with that picture.  I am from the area he claims to have worked and lived and I am sure he is making a lot of stuff up. 

He's making it all up...

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Robert_Lazar

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

- Yes he has some emotional complications at 4th chakra. But he does have a good intuition. So what he says can be considered legitimate to some degree. I think it is similar to Carlos Castaneda. A story he invented, but able to pick up legitimate information.

Except Carlos didn't have legit info. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

@the13bats it seems you know more about it than I.  My information is mostly from books I read and talking to people.  I never saw it nor did I ever hear of it until 15 years after it happened.  I will research it, maybe I was told a story that was not true by different people at different times.

when i first got on the net i was like the kid who was told santa isnt real, about 95% of all my ideas, opinions, theories on these subjects was in the trash can, its down right amazing perhaps overwhelmingly how much embelishment or out right lying happens to basically any known case, so many people just want their 3 seconds of attention, good or bad.

roswell crash is a great example, even the two key "players" Marcel jr and sr never kept their stories straight, changed them through the years and contradicted each other,

clingons like Frank Kaufmann, frankie Rowe and Glenn Dennis pop up decades later desiring attention and $$$ telling there stories with zero proof but much evidence they are making it up.

then we go to the original source, mac brazel  and his report, it was a weather balloon, albeit a different than normal balloon but a balloon, and if one really weeds thru the marcel embelishment their stories too reflect just a weather balloon.

i wish i had a nickle for every true believer who will bet the farm that a craft with aliens crashed in 47.

26 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Hi Desertret ( cool nick by the way! ).

This facebook friend of mine looked at his aura and wrote this:

Yeah, I would be more inclined to believe Carlos Casteneda's story as true than anything Bob Lazar has said.  He is no where near the truth as far as I can tell.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stereologist said:

There is a video of the first set of lights going overhead and that video is very hard to see but it shows that the lights move relative to each other making it clear that the lights are not on a rigid objects, but are independent light sources. All of the tales of a single rigid large object are clearly incorrect.

What I noticed about the reports of the first set of lights was that nothing was consistent between reports:

1. Was it 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9 lights?
  2. Were the lights high or low?
  3. Were the lights traveling fast or slow?
  4. Was any sound heard?
  5. What shape did the lights form: bow, triangle, straight line, or some other shape?
  6. What color were the lights?
  7. Were the lights single lights or groups of lights?
  8. Did the area between the lights block out stars or not?
  9. Did the perceived object turn invisible at times?
  10. How many groups of lights passed overhead?

The more reports I read the more I was surprised at the vast differences between reports.

people, many didnt even see it just jumped in saying whatever to get their moment in the spotlight, peel away the bs its very prosiac.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, I would be more inclined to believe Carlos Casteneda's story as true than anything Bob Lazar has said.  He is no where near the truth as far as I can tell.

Carlos Casteneda started a cult and all his followers probably committed suicide. He was never trained as a shaman and made up everything.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Consistency seems to be a problem here.

It always is when two or more people are involved.

• Like 1

I believe that one of the problems with the Phoenix lights is that they really were not that interesting to see and later people tried to recall what they saw and got it wrong.

People are pretty good at making an early snap decision and then adjusting their observations to match their original snap decision. Some people decided they were low. Their observations turn to it being therefore big. That suggests it is moving slowly. One person even reported that it was dark until it went in front of the Moon and then it turned invisible. Again, just interpreting their new observations in the context of their original snap decision. We all do it. When I started bird watching it was helpful to  have the person next to  you calling out field marks. This would help negate bad decisions by bouncing off observations with other people. It also helped to question observations by asking, "Are you sure it isn't two wing bars?" or "Does the chest color extend to the belly?" It's good to challenge the observer to get a better observation.

• Like 1

Hmm.  Earl has sent me a very polite (joking!!) pm about this, but doesn't seem to want to address his claims publicly.  Funny 'bout that.

Well, sorry, Earl, but I will drop back later to give a very fullsome rebuttal to the tirade in your PM.  And next time, when you wish to discuss thread content, DO IT ON THE THREAD.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Piney said:

Except Carlos didn't have legit info. 

Don't know what to think. This guy that I'm in contact with can see pretty deep. I testified to this ability of his many times and he really helped me with some stuff that was going with my life and experiences that I had thru dreams.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Don't know what to think. This guy that I'm in contact with can see pretty deep. I testified to this ability of his many times and he really helped me with some stuff that was going with my life and experiences that I had thru dreams.

You missed my post Little Brother. After Carlos was aired out as a fraud he started a cult and after he died his followers went into the desert. Only one body of his followers was found. It's too dangerous to poke around in circles in that area so the trackers gave up. They are all presumed dead.

That is not the mark of a good man and neither is lying about Shamanism. 

Are you sure he's helping you? Or is he just playing "sounding board" and you are actually helping yourself without realizing it.  ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

im not calling you out but calling out that statement in bold, post the name and link please,

Fife Symington was the official who had a collage dressed as an alien come out at a press conference, what i heard him say years later ( paraphased ) was that the furor of some insisting it was aliens and could only be aliens was ridden to the point they had to try to lighten things up, sure it was saying " hey, true believers , chill out" .

while it very well could have been a gov test on perception i still hold strong that i believe the telescope hobbiest who said he saw individual airplanes in formation, so those planes source could be many things, but still not ET.

Symington also messed the times of his alleged sighting horrendously. He is obviously lying. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Are you sure he's helping you? Or is he just playing "sounding board" and you are actually helping yourself without realizing it.  ;)

Yes, I'm 99,9% sure that he can see the energy and that he helped me and many other folks. He is a nice person with a good reputation. For example, I was fascinated with Osho and he told me some very negative things about him ( garbage aura ). After that, I realized from some other signs that he was actually correct. Osho was definitely not enlightened being but more what you called Castaneda ( a cult leader ). I'll be glad to connect you to him if you have FB. :)

Edited by TrumanB
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

Yes, I'm 99,9% sure that he can see the energy and that he helped me and many other folks. He is a nice person with a good reputation. For example, I was fascinated with Osho and he told me some very negative things about him ( garbage aura ). After that, I realized from some other signs that he was actually correct. Osho was definitely not enlightened being but more what you called Castaneda ( a cult leader ). I'll be glad to connect you to him if you have FB. :)

I don't do FB. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, psyche101 said:

Denial? 

Are you saying those wiggly lines are clearly alien spaceships???????? 

What I am saying is those squiggly lines are attached to air ships going thru the skies over Phoenix.  They are NOT stationary lights that squiggled due to  camera shake.

Read the caption on the pic: There is a video of this precise event, also taken by Lynne Ketei. 

On 4/7/2019 at 2:19 PM, Alien Origins said:

What have you got to support this theory?

Do I need to post evidence to say I have  theory? If I said it was a fact, then yes, I need support.  But if you really want to squeeze me for support, go read the thread that is now open here at  UM/UFO section - a professor who echoes the same thing. All I'll do is say "what he said".

Actually the post was not directed at anyone poster it was an opinion....Now that opinion may not apply to all and if it does not apply to you in this case thats cool.

ok

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

3 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Hmm.  Earl has sent me a very polite (joking!!) pm about this, but doesn't seem to want to address his claims publicly.  Funny 'bout that.

Well, sorry, Earl, but I will drop back later to give a very fullsome rebuttal to the tirade in your PM.  And next time, when you wish to discuss thread content, DO IT ON THE THREAD.

Why should I discuss it PUBLICLY when you initiated the discussion with me PRIVATELY  first, you dolt?

Can y'all believe this guy???  He sends me a pm and sits here now, by'otching that I responded to him privately???   YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!!!

Oh, Ok,,, HEY ALL  Shultz wants me to appologize to him for calling him a liar.   ROFLMAO!!!!

Sure, shultzie, sure.

All of this BS and all I ever did was post a Lynne Ketei pic.

pass the popcorn...:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Why should I discuss it PUBLICLY when you initiated the discussion with me PRIVATELY  first, you dolt?

Blah blah

For the record I sent a simple message asking Earl to return to this thread, as it seemed he was avoiding it....

EoT gets very angry over folks who dispute his oft-ill-informed claims, doesn't he...?  :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

trolls really hate getting shown to be trolls,

i have no idea if its on purpose but EOTs trolls, its why i subscribe very little credibility or validity to his posts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1