Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

where is just one good picture of a real BF

307 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

the13bats

Yes, im a skeptic but no i dont bash true believers unless of course they are trolls who attack me first,

I wanted to start a new fresh thread with one purpose, post a good, clear picture of bigfoot,

Im not strict, post fun photos if you must but i dont want the threads point lost,

Where is even one good picture???

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlookerofmayhem

9pxr.gif

  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Mayhem,

You know the fun part of that for me,  is that is light years a better costume than the patterson creature...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jodie.Lynne

Oooooh Bigfoot.

I thought 'BF' meant boyfriend.... :blush:

comiccon loki.jpg

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GoodReality

-skunk ape in florida wading through gator infested swamp


-sighting in oregon 


-screams in sequoias

 

Not saying these are legitimate, but they were interesting enough to pass along 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Thanks goodreality,

I believe that first one the skunk ape was exposed fake, 15- 20 years back a guy down south fl was the self appointed skunk ape expert, he sold stuff gave tours etc a for profit idea but got busted pulling some hoaxes i would guess to drum up business.

Skunk ape is different than bigfoot ive seen wild feral apes here in fl, they were escapees or turn outs from little road side zoos, not tge same as descriptions of alleged bigfoot.

Jodie i had no idea you and loki were romantically involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat

Looks like its on its way to a weight-watchers meeting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Patty,

If i zoom in with my phone why are there 2 lines, one at the leg top and one in the back like a belt, i guess different tones of hair giving it a weird diaper butt look

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
3 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Oooooh Bigfoot.

I thought 'BF' meant boyfriend.... :blush:

comiccon loki.jpg

You weren't the only one. Lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats

Im way too out of touch to jump to "boyfriend" over "bigfoot" on a crypto forum where bigfoot is viewed as many as the grand pubah of cryptids, but hey at least i reeled in people i have not interacted with before,

Its also pretty cool a thread can derail within a few posts....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Wearer of Hats

Yeti I know, but close enough surely....EDAA2B95-71F5-42EC-B046-1749DD804BE4.jpeg.841f45c5efe9f65bc11d62707010242b.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
6 hours ago, the13bats said:

post a good, clear picture of bigfoot,

.

 

 

 

 

 

.

This is the best picture out there of a real bigfoot.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
2 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

.

 

 

 

 

 

.

This is the best picture out there of a real bigfoot.

It's uncanny how weĺl you captured the true essence of Bigfoot. Golf clap.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
Just now, Hankenhunter said:

It's uncanny how weĺl you captured the true essence of Bigfoot. Golf clap.

I have an eye for spotting things like that. ;)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Where is even one good picture???

Your actually asking this???:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, im a skeptic but no i dont bash true believers unless of course they are trolls who attack me first,

I wanted to start a new fresh thread with one purpose, post a good, clear picture of bigfoot,

Im not strict, post fun photos if you must but i dont want the threads point lost,

Where is even one good picture???

I am afraid it's sad to say there are not any, at least real actual photos...Bigfoot has been faked as much as these UFO photos. Even if a real one were to come out I don't think anyone believe it...

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acute

Is this thread just another excuse to criticize my range of high quality and competitively priced AutoBlur Bigfoot Binoculars?  :huh:

 

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your actually asking this???:lol:

 

19 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I am afraid it's sad to say there are not any, at least real actual photos...Bigfoot has been faked as much as these UFO photos. Even if a real one were to come out I don't think anyone believe it...

 

When i came back to this forum a few weeks back as crazy as it sounds i came to actually discuss the topics that be, no, im not a bf believer but i also find it at least odd there arent any, not one good picture, then i catch myself and think duh, how can there be a good picture of a fable,

I allowed myself to feed a troll in another thread which is why i made this thread,

So yeah its a dead end....

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
1 minute ago, the13bats said:

 

 

When i came back to this forum a few weeks back as crazy as it sounds i came to actually discuss the topics that be, no, im not a bf believer but i also find it at least odd there arent any, not one good picture, then i catch myself and think duh, how can there be a good picture of a fable,

I allowed myself to feed a troll in another thread which is why i made this thread,

So yeah its a dead end....

Until an actual specimen is produced...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
11 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Until an actual specimen is produced...

Not much to talk about here then

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I allowed myself to feed a troll in another thread which is why i made this thread,

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esoteric_toad

With the proliferation of multi-million pixel cameras and the fact that virtually everyone has one, world wide no less, you would think there would be scads of decent images of all sorts of cryptids, alien spaceships, ghosts, otherworldly creatures and 'entities'. It has been disappointing that this hasn't seemed to happen (but not surprising to me). 

Edited by esoteric_toad
Commas...can't work them out.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Habitat
7 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

With the proliferation of multi-million pixel cameras and the fact that virtually everyone has one, world wide no less, you would think there would be scads of decent images of all sorts of cryptids, alien spaceships, ghosts, otherworldly creatures and 'entities'. It has been disappointing that this hasn't seemed to happen (but not surprising to me). 

That's why I say if there is anything that answers to the description of bigfoot, it is not a mundane, albeit large, specimen of the natural world. As for the non-mundane, that is another matter, avoiding cameras may be no problem at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
esoteric_toad
13 minutes ago, Habitat said:

That's why I say if there is anything that answers to the description of bigfoot, it is not a mundane, albeit large, specimen of the natural world. As for the non-mundane, that is another matter, avoiding cameras may be no problem at all.

Personally I have a problem with any non-scientific explanations for bigfoot or any other sort of "unexplained" mystery. If we simply chalk some things as "magic" (for lack of a better term) then, for many, the need to explain stops there. Much like faith/religion there would be no need to explain more. While many things remain unknown or seemingly impossible at this point science and critical thinking has eventually explained and made possible the seemingly impossible. The want to believe is made too easy if we simply give up the lack of evidence to magic, multidimensional or super technology attributes that may not even exist. I'll stick with the likely prosaic explanations and without solid verifiable evidence I choose to chalk it up as unknowable, but not especially special (for now). So far, bigfoot and other crytids, for me, fall into folklore/myth and nothing more. JMO of course.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the13bats
38 minutes ago, esoteric_toad said:

With the proliferation of multi-million pixel cameras and the fact that virtually everyone has one, world wide no less, you would think there would be scads of decent images of all sorts of cryptids, alien spaceships, ghosts, otherworldly creatures and 'entities'. It has been disappointing that this hasn't seemed to happen (but not surprising to me). 

Kinda sadly speaks volumes....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.