Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
and then

What consequences for those that spread hate?

471 posts in this topic

susieice
Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

I did notice there is no mention of the police continuing to follow up on the "Hate Crime" and find the "Real Criminals". If Jussie didn't do it, and I'm not saying that he didn't, then wouldn't the Chicago PD reopen the hate crime investigation?

He's too busy yelling he's innocent. He isn't asking for the investigation to continue. Never did. He went right into defence mode. That's kind of revealing to me. The FBI is still investigating Smollett.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

acidhead

• Haha 1

acidhead

• Like 1

Myles
9 hours ago, acidhead said:

It is nice to see the Mayor and the Police Chief not falling in line with what they know was is some pretty crooked stuff going on. 

• Like 1

F3SS

I agree, especially with uber-left wing Raum Emmanuel being ticked off.

bee

it seems that there are only consequences for spreading hate if you don't have a certain kind of backing...

the justice system has been targeted and now it becomes more obvious why there was such a 'no holds
barred' battle to stop Bret Kavanaugh becoming a Supreme Court Judge... 

Because this must be the founding block of the Globalist Agenda (to take over the Justice system) it's
not just America that has this '''problem'''.. for example the block on delivering Brexit is based on legal
decisions made when a woman called Gina Miller was used as a puppet figure, a political actor, by the
likes of Soros / Blair et al... to take the British Government to Court - she won and that has brought us to
where we are today with getting out of the EU... 

But this thread is about Jesse Smollett and I find myself wondering if HE was payed and set up to perform
his Hate Crime Drama .... that he didn't come up with it himself.... and that's why it is being kept out of court...
lest this comes out under closer scrutiny... (this point may have come up before ... I haven't read every post
in the thread) 

• Thanks 1

and then
2 minutes ago, bee said:

the justice system has been targeted and now it becomes more obvious why there was such a 'no holds
barred' battle to stop Bret Kavanaugh becoming a Supreme Court Judge... 

They don't realize it yet because they're too damned arrogant but when the next Prog president and legislature are seated, "sanctuaries" are going to become all the rage among Conservatives and scofflaws in general.  Sauce for the Goose, after all...

• Thanks 1

bee
1 minute ago, and then said:

They don't realize it yet because they're too damned arrogant but when the next Prog president and legislature are seated, "sanctuaries" are going to become all the rage among Conservatives and scofflaws in general.  Sauce for the Goose, after all...

I'm not quite sure how that would work... ?

but I am sure now, that while everyone gets distracted by this and that.... the fundamental battle lines are in the
take over of the Justice System ....

and that 'Hate Laws' are an open ended political tool to censor and control (and enslave) whole populations
of Western Society...

we are in serious trouble

bee
12 minutes ago, and then said:

(modern) Fascists taking over a society are arrogant - (modern) communists taking over a society are arrogant..
it goes with the territory... but I don't know if there's a conservative equivalent.... ?.... because it's based on
individual freedoms and private business on all the various levels...

just having a ponder on that..

DieChecker
1 hour ago, and then said:

I hear that... I know that of which you speak.... errr... write...

DieChecker
Posted (edited)

Sooooo.... I just heard that the sealing of Jussie Smollett's court proceedings was... an "accident". And it is now in the process to have them "unsealed".

Really???..... accidentally sealed the case... really?

I'll see if i can find an article.

Edit: inadvertently sealed

"The court file was not supposed to be sealed,” she added. “I think what happened, the clerk sealed the whole thing. We did not advocate, do not believe that the court file should be sealed.”

Foxx continued, “We believe in transparency even on difficult situations, we’ll answer the questions. We did not ask for that file to be sealed. I believe [unsealing the resolution] is in the process now. You will have the court file to look at the court file.”

Edited by DieChecker

Myles

This looks like it could involve allot of higher ups.  

The Kim Foxx email reeks of desperation.   This was sent after they dropped the charges.   

image.png.9478a35e577646a8ae2c82f176fa0b44.png

• Haha 3

and then
19 hours ago, bee said:

I'm not quite sure how that would work... ?

https://www.gunpowdermagazine.com/new-mexico-29-of-33-county-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-anti-2a-laws-24-counties-become-sanctuaries/

https://splinternews.com/local-sheriffs-are-pushing-to-create-gun-sanctuaries-th-1833044838 

https://www.abqjournal.com/1281796/some-counties-exempting-sheriffs-from-any-new-gun-control-laws.html 

https://psmag.com/social-justice/what-happens-if-sheriffs-refuse-to-enforce-state-gun-control-laws 

It won't be as difficult as these Dems think.  Just as they have ignored the will of the Federal government in regard to a federal issue - immigration - localities like counties or cities who disagree with the imposition of gun laws or other types of "social legislation" will simply ignore them and fight them in court if they attempt to remove grants or other funding.  The Left have built already built precedent in law and they've created a path to follow.  

• Thanks 1

susieice
Posted (edited)

bee

What Jussie Smollett did was really serious.... politically motivated .... likely to increase the violence
against anyone wearing a MAGA hat and increase the racial divisions with the US...

I DO wonder if he was put up to it....coerced or maybe even blackmailed in some way to do it..
or did he just get carried away and thought he'd do his bit for the 2020 election in the corrupt,
illegal and dishonest way that many of those with Trump Derangement Syndrome behave... 

there's a fuss being made now about the charges being dropped but in a few years it will be 
muddied over as if he didn't blatantly create a hoax to inflame the public and encourage racial
division.. and that it was all a bit of a confusing incident...  

obviously the law of the land doesn't apply to the likes of Hilary Clinton and Jussie Smollet  -
someone has their back... It is rumoured that the Obamas are involved... and of course someone
has their back too.... 

• Like 2

bee
On 3/27/2019 at 3:25 AM, acidhead said:

Kamala Harris isn't a very good liar... and in this short piece it's just unbelievable that instead of making
ANY criticism of what Smollett did... or ANY criticism of dropping the charges...

she then goes on about hate crimes... failing to mention that Smollett himself could have caused a rise
in 'hate crime'.....

but I suppose hate crimes against anyone who's wearing a MAGA hat or showing public support
for Trump is ok by Democrats...? 

• Like 3

joc
9 hours ago, susieice said:

I think he is a shoe-in to replace Anderson Cooper of CNN who is trailing ....everyone....in viewership.   Or MSNBC could find a spot for him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

susieice
Posted (edited)

Protests in Chicago today. I wouldn't be a cop there for nothing. Let them deal with themselves. Is this guy really worth this?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2019/04/01/kim-foxx-chicago-faces-competing-protests-over-jussie-smollett-case/3329168002/

Edited by susieice

BrooklynGuy

More on the story

Jussie Smollett files counterclaim against the city of Chicago

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett has filed a counterclaim against the City of Chicago. Smollett's attorney's filed a response Tuesday to Chicago's lawsuit in Federal court that seeks the reimbursement of $130,000 it says the Chicago Police Department spent investigating the actor's January 22 claim that he was the victim of a racist and homophobic attack. Smollett told police he was beaten in January by two men who looped a noose around his neck while walking in his Streeterville neighborhood. Following a lengthy investigation, the actor was accused of staging the attack himself with the help of brothers Abimbola and Olabinjo Osundario. Smollett was charged on February 20, with making a false report and he subsequently made a $10,000 bail payment to secure his release from jail.

Read more: https://abc7chicago.com/jussie-smollett-files-counterclaim-against-city-saying-prosecution-was-malicious/5709287/