Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro Football 2019

BrooklynGuy

I'm just glad he's gone, hopefully the Steelers can keep their egos in check and have a decent season this year.   

• Like 2

Foles is reported to have signed with the Jaguars for 4 years and $88 million.

http://www.fox29.com/news/reports-nick-foles-signing-4-year-88m-deal-with-jaguars?fbclid=IwAR3q4jBDS93Kh_rD2BJzjzuU6iGhQnD-MWZ9f4F-eQRnpbAP-7IasB46avQ

DeSean Jackson is supposed to be coming back to the Eagles.

• Like 4

On 3/8/2019 at 11:52 PM, Farmer77 said:

Free agency hasnt even started and the Browns have added two pro bowlers to their roster. My wife is convinced this is the final sign of the apocalypse

I hope he can do more for you guys then he did for us. He was injured a lot. Great pass rusher though when healthy. I’m now certain the Giants are picking one of the two dominant DE’s in the draft at number 6.  

Really looking forward to having a dominate Guard for the O-line. I’m kinda shocked you guys let him go. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Really looking forward to having a dominate Guard for the O-line. I’m kinda shocked you guys let him go. 

Yeah the dude is an absolute stud but they have a 2nd round pick from last year to step in. IDK for sure that it will work out but the salary cap plan is genius.

• Like 1

:o

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

:o

Wow, wtf were the Giants thinking about? Smh. Ive seen some head scratchers before, but this one takes the cake. And they basically stole him for what they gave. 

Congrats man, the Browns just entered Super Bowl caliber contention. How do you stop that offense? You have two of the top three wr’s in the game. 

I’m gonna go get drunk. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Wow, wtf were the Giants thinking about? Smh. Ive seen some head scratchers before, but this one takes the cake. And they basically stole him for what they gave. 

The only thing I can think is they figure Peppers will replace Collins , and he is a heckuva player, and then they can package the two first rounders to trade up and get their QB of the future.

55 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Congrats man, the Browns just entered Super Bowl caliber contention. How do you stop that offense? You have two of the top three wr’s in the game. 

Thanks man! Im still stunned and having a problem focusing at work LOL.

The latest rumor is that they are now in talks with Earl Thomas to replace Peppers

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Myles ...can we just go ahead and start football season NOW ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

@Myles ...can we just go ahead and start football season NOW ?

I like what the Colts have done.   Justin Houston will be a good pass rusher for them.   Funchess has good size at WR.   I think the Colts are a 10 win team.

Hard to gauge the Browns.  Seems too easy to just anoint them as a championship contender, as many are doing.   They gave up a lot to get Beckam.  I like the Hunt signing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I think the Colts are a 10 win team.

Easily

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Hard to gauge the Browns.  Seems too easy to just anoint them as a championship contender, as many are doing.   They gave up a lot to get Beckam.  I like the Hunt signing. 

yeah the hypetrain is kind of ridiculous but I did have them at around 9-10 wins before adding OBJ, Richardson and Vernon. Hunt to me is either all boom or all bust at this point. If he really has his life together then a fresh legged Kareem Hunt in week 9 will be terrifying, if not he'll be out of the league by then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Easily

yeah the hypetrain is kind of ridiculous but I did have them at around 9-10 wins before adding OBJ, Richardson and Vernon. Hunt to me is either all boom or all bust at this point. If he really has his life together then a fresh legged Kareem Hunt in week 9 will be terrifying, if not he'll be out of the league by then.

Low risk/ high reward with Hunt.    

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good in depth article:

What Happened in Green Bay

A checked-out coach. A tuned-out QB. A soap opera where there should have been a dynasty. And those who saw the Aaron Rodgers-Mike McCarthy wreckage up close say we didn't know the half of it.

• Like 1

Colin Cowherd can suck it

On 4/9/2019 at 4:37 PM, Farmer77 said:

Colin Cowherd can suck it

Farmer looks like your Browns are going to have a break out season this year:tsu:

• Like 1

Well the draft is less than two weeks away will be interesting to see who goes number one and how many QB's are taken in the top ten. 

Can Kyler Murray rewrite years of NFL Draft history and go No. 1?

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2019/story/_/id/26471596/can-kyler-murray-rewrite-years-nfl-draft-history-go-no-1

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Farmer looks like your Browns are going to have a break out season this year:tsu:

I'd like to see the Browns finally do something for once. But, even with all of the additions...if Mayfield has a sophomore slump they're in trouble.

• Like 2

https://www.cfl.ca/2019/04/12/cfl-scouting-bureau-final-2019-rankings/

I'm interested in this upcoming season. I'm hoping that BC Lions can get either Alex Fontana or Mathieu Betts, as they certainly need all the help they can get lately. At the very least, I'm hoping that Calgary doesn't get anyone good, as they don't need any more help :lol:

The draft on 2 May can't come fast enough.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2019 at 8:08 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

Yessir! The excitement around this team is at levels I havent seen since I was a little kid.

Speaking of, I just put in my PTO request so I can go see them play in person for the first time since 1984 when they play the Cardinals in PHX! Im determined too if for some weird reason I cant get that game off im gonna go to San Fran for a Monday nighter in October. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yessir! The excitement around this team is at levels I havent seen since I was a little kid.

Speaking of, I just put in my PTO request so I can go see them play in person for the first time since 1984 when they play the Cardinals in PHX! Im determined too if for some weird reason I cant get that game off im gonna go to San Fran for a Monday nighter in October. 

Looks like the league is "all in" on the Browns.   They have the most prime time games next season.

They are going to over-saturate us all with the Browns.    

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Myles said:

Looks like the league is "all in" on the Browns.   They have the most prime time games next season.

They are going to over-saturate us all with the Browns.    

Haha and its SO FREAKING WEIRD. Scary too, if they nosedive theyre gonna get brutally destroyed by that same media LOL.

Their schedule is nice though the league set them up for a playoff push with them playing the Cardinals once and Bengals twice in December. 

How's the Colts' looking?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Haha and its SO FREAKING WEIRD. Scary too, if they nosedive theyre gonna get brutally destroyed by that same media LOL.

Their schedule is nice though the league set them up for a playoff push with them playing the Cardinals once and Bengals twice in December. 

How's the Colts' looking?

The Colts should be good.   I think 10 wins is probable and 11 or 12 is possible.   

All their prime time games and most tough games are on the road, so that could hurt.   

image.thumb.png.a295f45a7c7e58ba0f115ebef7491372.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Myles said:

The Colts should be good.   I think 10 wins is probable and 11 or 12 is possible.   

Ill be looking forward to that week 5 matchup of Luck vs Mahommes.

• Like 2

I think Haskins would be a good QB pick.  He'll be there at #6.  The Giants best move may be to trade back a couple spots.   He'll still be there and they can collect some picks.   

The Colts did that last season.   The traded down from 3 to 6 with the Jets.   Nelson was still there at #6, so they got the player they wanted and 3 extra 2nd round picks.   #34 this season.   

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Myles said:

I think Haskins would be a good QB pick.  He'll be there at #6.  The Giants best move may be to trade back a couple spots.   He'll still be there and they can collect some picks.   

The Colts did that last season.   The traded down from 3 to 6 with the Jets.   Nelson was still there at #6, so they got the player they wanted and 3 extra 2nd round picks.   #34 this season.   

I with the Giants would of listened to you Myles, I don't understand their thinking taking the #8 ranked QB. :td:

• Like 2