Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro Football 2019

BrooklynGuy

50 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

I with the Giants would of listened to you Myles, I don't understand their thinking taking the #8 ranked QB. :td:

Seems very odd.   He would have been available much later.   

I wasn't a fan of the Colts trade.   Traded down 20 spots and only got a 2020 2nd rounder in return.   

• Like 1

Oh baby we just got a weapon!!!! DK Metcalf out of Ole Miss. Russell Wilson is gonna do some serious damage with this guy.

• Like 2

So Titan fans decided to boo Colt Reggie Wayne.  Then got roasted.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am a bit concerned that My Packers used the 12 pick on a guy who had the same wonderlic score as my couch, took plays off, comes in injured and is being asked to switch positions. 
We salvaged it though by giving up our bread and butter picks to trade up for a undersized safety that must start NOW. 

• Like 3

On 4/28/2019 at 5:45 PM, BrooklynGuy said:

Another great pick by the Giants. :td:

In 4-5 years, this may be graded as a good draft.   For this season, it was bad.  

On the bright side, they'll have a top 10 pick again next year.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Myles said:

In 4-5 years, this may be graded as a good draft.   For this season, it was bad.  

On the bright side, they'll have a top 10 pick again next year.  

I hope you are right Myles, I'd be happy with a winning record after the poor play the last few seasons. 

• Like 4

I liked NO's draft,once again Carolina left me at a loss for words...

The Panthers did pick up a O lineman in the second rd,but the first rd pick of a undersized DE/LB'er hybrid was stupid!...shoulda went with last years Colts model and picked up 2 O-lineman in the first 2 rds!

@BG...yeah bud,that wasn't a good draft for your Giants...but i think they are trying to tank this year to get a top spot in next years draft in a absolutely LOADED QB class to find Eli's heir...

@Farmer77 Browns have left me stunned!...3 straight drafts and off season moves that made sense and looked like people in the front office actually knew what they were doing and wanted to win! :lol: :tu:

I would be shocked if Cleveland didn't atleast go 10-6 and win a playoff game or 2!...who'da thunk :huh: :lol:

Once again,i think the Pats hoodwinked the entire league and got the "steal" of the rd every ****ing rd lol...crafty bastids lol

• Like 2

14 hours ago, CrimsonKing said:

Browns have left me stunned!...3 straight drafts and off season moves that made sense and looked like people in the front office actually knew what they were doing and wanted to win! :lol: :tu:

Get right with your god the end is nigh! :lol:

Honestly this off season has been WEIRD and im loving every second of it. Gonna go see Baker vs Kyler in December hopefully everyones healthy and on the field.

Grier was a weird pick for the Panthers. With his experience hes a plug and play backup but damn thats a high pick for that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Get right with your god the end is nigh! :lol:

Honestly this off season has been WEIRD and im loving every second of it. Gonna go see Baker vs Kyler in December hopefully everyones healthy and on the field.

Grier was a weird pick for the Panthers. With his experience hes a plug and play backup but damn thats a high pick for that.

S***...with the O-line in the state "They" have put and left it in the last 4 years,Grier should just go ahead and spend that signing bonus on a good insurance policy lol

Hell bud,they were seriously talking about sitting Cam this season to see if a year off could help his shoulder :wacko:

Look at their draft picks the last 4 years... :blink:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, CrimsonKing said:

Hell bud,they were seriously talking about sitting Cam this season to see if a year off could help his shoulder :wacko:

Seriously? Damn might as well ship him over to Europe for some Peyton "stem cell" therapy if youre gonna go that far. I had no idea.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Seriously? Damn might as well ship him over to Europe for some Peyton "stem cell" therapy if youre gonna go that far. I had no idea.

Yeah dude no s***,it was/still might be a possibility...

Why that team has s*** the bed on the O-line has been a mystery none can solve...Hell if i was Grier,my boxers would have s*** stains already lol

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

The Browns signed a wide receiver who had to lie to even get a tryout

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/a-browns-wide-receiver-had-to-lie-in-order-to-even-get-a-tryout-222836625.html

Technically he lied, but it wasn't bad enough that it should be the headline.    

“Who are you?”

“I’m Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi. I’m here for the tryout.”

“Do you know Alonzo?”

“Yeah, I know Alonzo.”

So he didn't really know Alonzo.   No big deal.   

It says he went to Phoenix University.   Isn't that an online college.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Myles said:

Technically he lied, but it wasn't bad enough that it should be the headline.    

“Who are you?”

“I’m Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi. I’m here for the tryout.”

“Do you know Alonzo?”

“Yeah, I know Alonzo.”

So he didn't really know Alonzo.   No big deal.   

It says he went to Phoenix University.   Isn't that an online college.  

Agreed I was impressed with his tenacity. 

• Like 2

D76JP_oWsAIwQIZ.jpg

• Like 1

For any of you guys like myself who are jonesing for football the CFL has some pre-season games on tonight and the regular season starts next week.

https://www.cfl.ca/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2019 at 9:47 AM, BrooklynGuy said:

OBJ: Couldn't reach 'full potential' with Giants

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27025322/obj-reach-full-potential-giants

Man I watched some lowlights from last year of Eli missing OBJ on throws and after that ill kinda be shocked if Daniel Jones doesnt take over by the halfway point. Eli just looks shot.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Wow the first 4 days of Browns camp has been unlike any other in my adult lifetime. IDK what the end result will be or how theyll all come together but damn what a collection of talent.

I think this is my  favorite tweet of the year so far

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So Daniel Jones looked really good his first time out last night. Hope he can build on that.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

So Daniel Jones looked really good his first time out last night. Hope he can build on that.  

He did look really good, its gonna be hard for Eli to hold him off I think.

• Like 2

The Patriots were all over the Detroit Lions last night.

The two backups to Brady played at a high level.

It's just a preseason game.  But it's a good start for the Pats.

• Like 2