Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pro Football 2019

BrooklynGuy

18 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

(Detroit Lions fan here), Shucks, there was some rumor of us trading Matt Stafford to the Broncos. Stafford is not terrible but he is not enough bang for the buck.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

(Detroit Lions fan) I heard we are the second most likely team to get him. Of course we had Calvin Johnson and I don't feel we got fully the most from him.

Who do you guys think was the better talent in their prime; Antonio Brown or Calvin Johnson?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 12:51 PM, papageorge1 said:

Who do you guys think was the better talent in their prime; Antonio Brown or Calvin Johnson?

Calvin Johnson hands down. Brown is an amazing receiver and route runner but Megatron was a dominant generational - hell multi generational type physical talent.

• Like 2

NFL network is replaying Baker Mayfield's debut game. As I'm watching ive become convinced that Tyrod Taylor had a concussion when the game started. He would have lost the job to Baker eventually but it sucks for him to lose his spot like that. He's a solid QB I hope he gets a shot with another team this year. 

Another observation...Todd Haley was pretty bad at his job as OC, man week 16 Browns looked like a completely different organization than week 3 Browns

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Farmer77 said:

NFL network is replaying Baker Mayfield's debut game.

Aaaaand the rookie leads the Browns to the come from behind victory and a legend is born......................no im not crying you are :whistle:

• Like 1

Rumor mill in Cleveland is going crazy. Team cleared out 10 mill in cap space and people are saying Dee Ford and OBJ are in play with alleged actual conversations happening between NYG and CLE

Its "silly season" so we'll see but damn its fun

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

Scout suggests that Kyler Murray inflated his height at the Scouting Combine

I gotta be honest, IDK how he would have pulled it off but, I was looking at pics of Kyler standing next to Baker and Baker and I just dont see Kyler actually being 5'10

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Browns twitter was going absolutely nuts yesterday. I saw one scenario offered up where AB would go to the Giants, OBJ to the browns and the Browns 1st round pick and Duke Johnson to the Steelers (with of course a ton of other crap added in but those were the big names) . Its just BS fan stuff but its fun as hell!

• Like 2

NFL Network is reporting Bills and Steelers have reached deal for AB , details still pending

The more I think about this the more fascinated I am.

Did the Steelers choose Buffalo as a big middle finger to AB?

How is AB going to handle playing with a raw sophomore QB in Josh Allen? 

How is Buffalo with a young roster , coaching staff and management team going to handle all that is Antonio Brown ?

The AFC North is truly more up for grabs now than it has been in YEARS

..........wooooah apparently AB just claimed the story is "fake news"

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 2

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BrooklynGuy said:

Free agency hasnt even started and the Browns have added two pro bowlers to their roster. My wife is convinced this is the final sign of the apocalypse

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I swear to god the man is trying to get himself a statue

CLEVELAND — The Cleveland Browns General Manager John Dorsey is very popular among the team's fan base, but a recent interaction the man in charge had with a Pittsburgh Steelers fan at a local tavern might make fans appreciate him even more.

According to a tweet posted by Mark Slaughter, Dorsey was dining at Bender’s Tavern in Canton. While he was there, he approached a table of Browns fans sitting with a single Steelers fan.

Slaughter said that after Dorsey talked to them for a few minutes, he walked away from the table. Shortly after leaving, Dorsey came back with a round of drinks for the Browns fans at the table but brought back a bowl of onions for the Steelers fan.

• Like 1

159h94.jpg

• Like 2