Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"El Chapo" could help fund US border wall

Eldorado

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

What do you mean by " fit their narrative" ? What are you trying to suggest? 

Exactly what I said 

2 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Exactly what I said 

So you won't explain why you think there's a false narrative regarding illegal aliens in the U.S . Do you have an exact count in comparison to  every illegal alien in the U.S ?

8 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

But no one wants to acknowledge the fact most illegal aliens are people over stayed their visas... I guess it doesn’t fit their narrative 

The Visa loophole  scam that's been open since 9/11. 

8 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

But no one wants to acknowledge the fact most illegal aliens are people over stayed their visas... I guess it doesn’t fit their narrative 

says who? no one denies overstays,  stop making things up.  do you have any idea how an overstay is different from a border jumper?   dig it up, but it wont fit your narrative

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Aquila King said:

That's what I don't get. :huh: I mean it'd be one thing if they wanted to crack down on illegal immigration like crazy through the various methods actually necessary to do so. But instead, they insist on building a border wall which is by all accounts ineffectual to their overall goal.

(I sort of hate to make this comparison, but...) It's like having a problem with bugs entering your home, but instead of calling the exterminator you build a fence around your house. It does nothing. You're hurting your own cause here.

I think you almost had it there, Aquila King. :)

But maybe a better analogy would be, it's like building a fence only on one side of your property for the purpose of trying to keep your neighbors off of your property.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

says who? no one denies overstays,  stop making things up.  do you have any idea how an overstay is different from a border jumper?   dig it up, but it wont fit your narrative

An estimated 629,000 visitors to the United States — just over 1 percent of all travelers — remained in the country at the end of last year after overstaying their visas 

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/22/us/homeland-security-foreigners-overstayed-visas.html

How many millions are here that entered illegally through our Southern border? 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6696233/Ex-boyfriend-woman-body-bound-suitcase-arrested.html

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

How many millions are here that entered illegally through our Southern border? 

it is not even about numbers which is much higher than overstays, it is the fact that overstays had visa, their backgrounds were checked, they have required immunizations,  we know who they are. border jumpers can be anyone,  gangs members, cartel soldiers, murderers running from justice in their country,,, no background checks, no medical checks.....

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, aztek said:

it is not even about numbers which is much higher than overstays, it is the fact that overstays had visa, their backgrounds were checked, they have required immunizations,  we know who they are. border jumpers can be anyone,  gangs members, cartel soldiers, murderers running from justice in their country,,, no background checks, no medical checks.....

I do think that it does matter in respect to who is entering into the U.S.  be it by way of Visa, Green Card,  or applying for citizenship. The 9/11 hijackers entered the U.S by way of Visa.  I do understand your point  that  at least they've been screened for diseases.     Merit based entry into our country is the only way to go. Sometimes background checks from certain areas of the world are not so verifiable., at least that's the way I perceive it. 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:18 PM, aztek said:

Since a simple google search is too hard for you to comprehend.... I actually did some digging before posting, unlike you who seems just to post and point fingers like a child 

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/683662691/where-does-illegal-immigration-mostly-occur-heres-what-the-data-tell-us

20 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

Since a simple google search is too hard for you to comprehend.... I actually did some digging before posting, unlike you who seems just to post and point fingers like a child 

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/10/683662691/where-does-illegal-immigration-mostly-occur-heres-what-the-data-tell-us

lamo, and your point is?  obviously you do not follow comments you reply on, seems like to much for you. read it again. 

And i still do not know why taxpayers not mexico are funding a wall that trump promised that mexico would pay for...:(

• Like 2

No way , not enough $$$ to keep el chapo out of the grey bar hotel

14 hours ago, the13bats said:

And i still do not know why taxpayers not mexico are funding a wall that trump promised that mexico would pay for...:(

and i still do not get why i was not able to keep my Doctor, that Obama promised i could

40 minutes ago, Setton said:

Useful link for you

lmao, it was a rhetorical question that needs no answer, google what rhetorical question is, use gained knowledge to not look stupid once again, if that is even possible 

3 hours ago, aztek said:

and i still do not get why i was not able to keep my Doctor, that Obama promised i could

I do understand two wrongs do not make a right, but that was then this is right now, did you get your dr back now that Obama is gone? 

My other question wasnt rhetorical, but i never get an answer to it.

Edited by the13bats

32 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I do understand two wrongs do not make a right, but that was then this is right now, did you get your dr back now that Obama is gone? 

My other question wasnt rhetorical, but i never get an answer to it.

Well politicians will say or promise anything to get more votes. Most of them do lie. But at first maybe he really did believe he could get Mexico to pay for the wall. But now it seems he was wrong, if he really did believe that. I'm sure there is much doubt about that. I doubt it.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Well politicians will say or promise anything to get more votes. Most of them do lie. But at first maybe he really did believe he could get Mexico to pay for the wall. But now it seems he was wrong, if he really did believe that. I'm sure there is much doubt about that. I doubt it.

Seems there should be an apology.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Seems there should be an apology.

Trump? Apology? But he might explode if he tried to do that. :lol:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, aztek said:

lmao, it was a rhetorical question that needs no answer, google what rhetorical question is, use gained knowledge to not look stupid once again, if that is even possible 

You obviously didn't click the link, did you? 

• Haha 1

On 2/14/2019 at 6:59 PM, South Alabam said:

Author Peter Schweizer wanted to know if there could be a link between a person’s political leanings and illegal drug use. His eye-opening finding: Liberals are five times more likely than conservatives to use marijuana and cocaine.

Ah, so is it an epidemic of marijuana overdoses that are plaguing our nation  or is it opiods, both prescription and illegal?   We could just solve some problems that affect our nation rather than trying to paint them as liberal or conservative. 

National Drug Overdose Deaths Involving Any Opioid, Number Among All Ages, by Gender, 1999-2017

On 2/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, Katniss said:

Trump? Apology? But he might explode if he tried to do that. :lol:

especially when he has absolutely nothing to apologize for.