Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
AnaK26

Misidentified Gacy Victim?

27 posts in this topic

Piney
23 hours ago, the13bats said:

I used to hire off duty LEOs i got to know a lot of "cops" most i knew were good guys but it never stops to amaze me how many times i watch a documentery or even read a news report and cant get past the way incompetence is trying to be covered by ego of the investigators,

19 hours ago, AnaK26 said:

Can't get over the level of incompetence in govt bureaucracies in general, much less law enforcement depts.  That's why people hit up vigilantes or mafia in some cases or even DIY.

I spent 3 years in the Max because I was too honest as a Tribal Security Officer and about to air out Tribal Council corruption. :yes:

• Sad 2

AnaK26
3 hours ago, Piney said:

I spent 3 years in the Max because I was too honest as a Tribal Security Officer and about to air out Tribal Council corruption. :yes:

I'm sorry Piney for the injustice you experienced. This by any chance didn't happen in NM?  By tribal council, do you mean on a Native American reservation? 

I'm from W. TX and I've heard some real horror stories of corruption amongst reservation tribal councils.

In terms of the Gacy case, I've heard that Cook County IL is rife with institutional corruption.