Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Google Translate Theory

ShaneDawsonFanGirl

Google Translate has been known to spit out religious prophecies and other unknown translations. I myself have tried some of them but they didn't work so i started to do my own research and i came across something. I know this Google translate stuff is probably a little old but i find it interesting. So while i am in school i decide to mess around with google translate and i decided to translate from Somali and here's what i put in "ar ey ou sa ta n" and when i translated that into English it said "look up". I sat and thought a little about that and it ties together because you know how when they say heaven is up and hell is down. Well Satan is the ruler of hell and God rules heaven what i'm trying to say google translate might be saying that God might be Satan. Now i don't really look into religion and all of that and i don't really have a belief in gods and goddesses. I might look more into religion so if mysteries/conspiracies like this come up again.

(Please keep in mind this is the first conspiracy theory/mystery i am posting i do have more but i would like some feedback in the comments please and thanks!)  

Well i was technically adding on to it so i guess you could say that. 

You mean using it as a sort of new era weejee board? Do you type things in first, translate it to some random language, and then translate it back again? That's bound to mangle anything beyond recognition. 

Edited by Vlad the Mighty
  • Like 2

"And because it is easily portable Panda blowing you say" :yes: 

• Like 1

Google Translate is only as good as the text you put into it. Feed it the right garbage and it will eventually say any crazy stuff you want.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, acute said:

Google Translate is only as good as the text you put into it. Feed it the right garbage and it will eventually say any crazy stuff you want.

Yes and no. GT is meant for single words, not for sentences. Each language in the world has its own unique sentence structure. How to say things. Not to mention all the synonyms for each word, that all have slightly different twists in their meanings. To make a universal translator, you need to add all the quirks from all the different languages, and cross reference them with each other. That is a sh!tload of work!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, acute said:

As programmers say, “Garbage in, garbage out.”

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ShaneDawsonFanGirl said:

Google Translate has been known to spit out religious prophecies and other unknown translations. I myself have tried some of them but they didn't work so i started to do my own research and i came across something. I know this Google translate stuff is probably a little old but i find it interesting. So while i am in school i decide to mess around with google translate and i decided to translate from Somali and here's what i put in "ar ey ou sa ta n" and when i translated that into English it said "look up". I sat and thought a little about that and it ties together because you know how when they say heaven is up and hell is down. Well Satan is the ruler of hell and God rules heaven what i'm trying to say google translate might be saying that God might be Satan. Now i don't really look into religion and all of that and i don't really have a belief in gods and goddesses. I might look more into religion so if mysteries/conspiracies like this come up again.

(Please keep in mind this is the first conspiracy theory/mystery i am posting i do have more but i would like some feedback in the comments please and thanks!)  

You really need a hobby. 

Oh, and the translation actually comes up as "ar o ou ou sa sa ta n n".

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 1:36 PM, ShaneDawsonFanGirl said:

i decided to translate from Somali and here's what i put in "ar ey ou sa ta n"

I am calling BS on this.

"ar ey ou sa ta n"  "are you satan"? Really?

On 2/14/2019 at 12:36 PM, ShaneDawsonFanGirl said:

Google Translate has been known to spit out religious prophecies 

It has?

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 1:47 AM, Jodie.Lynne said:

I am calling BS on this.

"ar ey ou sa ta n"  "are you satan"? Really?

And here I was, ready to ask what those tiny little words meant.  Thanks for saving me the embarrassment. 

If this is the best a CTer can come up with on their own, it's no wonder they spend most of their time parroting other people's ideas.

--Jaylemurph