Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexico border wall: Trump defends emergency

Unusual Tournament

4 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Not true.  There are over half a million illegal immigrants from Europe here in the US and nothing is done to deport or curtail them unless they get caught in a serious crime.  They also have easier paths to citizenship.  Melania Trump is a perfect example, Elon Musk another. 

I would guess that if an illegal from Europe attacked an ICE facility, that would be a serious crime.  How many millions more of illegals from other places than Europe are not actively being deported?  Melania is hardly an example of an illegal.  She didn’t sneak into the country.  She jumped the gun a bit but she didn’t show up looking for a government handout.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Your wife came here illegally and was still able to get citizenship?  

who said she came here illegally?    who said melainia and musk came here illegally?

Edited by aztek

4 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I would guess that if an illegal from Europe attacked an ICE facility, that would be a serious crime.  How many millions more of illegals from other places than Europe are not actively being deported?  Melania is hardly an example of an illegal.  She didn’t sneak into the country.  She jumped the gun a bit but she didn’t show up looking for a government handout.

The fact that you guys are arguing that European illegals are a different kind of acceptable illegals is already telling enough. 

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

who said she came here illegally?

That's what we are talking about- European illegals have a path to citizenship and not being actively pursued (unless they go on TV and brag).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

That's what we are talking about- European illegals have a path to citizenship and not being actively pursued (unless they go on TV and brag).

no they do not, it's a racist lie.

• Like 3

Just now, aztek said:

no they do not, it's a racist lie.

Because, you know from personal experience?  Or just because you say so?

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The fact that you guys are arguing that European illegals are a different kind of acceptable illegals is already telling enough. 

the fact they you do not differentiate expired visa overstays ( went thru proper channels, got approved for a visa,  had their background checked, criminal records check, even immunization, and health checked) as opposed to illegals who we know nothing about, may carry any contagious diseases  , could be cartel soldiers, ms13 gangsters, murders on the run. human trafficker , or just someone who does not play by rules and never will......) 

the fact that you see no difference here is already telling enough, the fact that you trying to turn it into racial issue is telling as well,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Because, you know from personal experience?  Or just because you say so?

yes i do know it , but feel free to prove your statement with actual numbers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Not true.  There are over half a million illegal immigrants from Europe here in the US and nothing is done to deport or curtail them unless they get caught in a serious crime.  They also have easier paths to citizenship.  Melania Trump is a perfect example, Elon Musk another. 

Elon Musk is from South Africa, not Europe.

• Like 1

Just now, aztek said:

yes i do know it , but feel free to prove your statement with actual numbers.

I'll just point at the glaring example- Melania Trump.   But you have already made it clear that she is in a different "class" of illegal. 

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I'll just point at the glaring example- Melania Trump.   But you have already made it clear that she is in a different "class" of illegal. 

yea, completely different class, my racist friend,  she is LEGAL , always was,   i'm not sure what she is an example of,  but i assume you'll tell me soon

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, aztek said:

yea, completely different class, my racist friend,  she is LEGAL , always was, 

Lol, you kind of are turning into Merc.  Posting just to call people names.  But suit yourself,  there is nothing to be gained in trying to change your viewpoint.  Your argument that there is two classes of illegals and one is acceptable while the other is not, furthers my argument as well. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Not true. I knew a Frenchman who had overstayed his visa by a few years. Got pulled over speeding and was shortly deported.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Lol, you kind of are turning into Merc.  Posting just to call people names.  But suit yourself,  there is nothing to be gained in trying to change your viewpoint.  Your argument that there is two classes of illegals and one is acceptable while the other is not, furthers my argument as well. 

yes there are 2 ways to be illegal,  one to come here legally and fail to depart, and other is break into the country illegally,  what is the problem here?  and i already explained why one is more acceptable than other, now give me a rational explanation why it is not so

if you still do not get it i'll give you an example, you had a party at home, one guy did not feel good so he went to the bathroom to puke, and did not know party was over and he did not leave with everyone, at the same time a robber breaks into your home,  who do you want out more, a friend who was late to leave, or someone you do not know, who broke into your home , obviously uninvited.  tell me there is no difference between those two

Edited by aztek
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Not true. I knew a Frenchman who had overstayed his visa by a few years. Got pulled over speeding and was shortly deported.

In Texas they don't get deported unless the crime is violent.  The Texas counties also refuse to help ICE and they bill the ICE agency any time a prisoner is seized by ICE agents from a county facility.  My friend, who is a probation officer for Dallas county says he prefers the illegals that he supervises because they always show up, and they always pay their fines.  He never has to go looking for them, like he does with the citizens he supervises.

Edited by Desertrat56
comma
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, aztek said:

the fact they you do not differentiate expired visa overstays ( went thru proper channels, got approved for a visa,  had their background checked, criminal records check, even immunization, and health checked) as opposed to illegals who we know nothing about, may carry any contagious diseases  , could be cartel soldiers, ms13 gangsters, murders on the run. human trafficker , or just someone who does not play by rules and never will......) 

the fact that you see no difference here is already telling enough, the fact that you trying to turn it into racial issue is telling as well,

What do liberals care? If someone is wanted for a double homicide or even as a serial killer in Mexico, or drug offenses, or rape, or hell, who cares.. just come on in illegally to one of our "sanctuary cities" and we will protect you from bad old Trump.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

What do liberals care? If someone is wanted for a double homicide or even as a serial killer in Mexico, or drug offenses, or rape, or hell, who cares.. just come on in illegally to one of our "sanctuary cities" and we will protect you from bad old Trump.

yea pretty much,  we need leaders of such cities make personally accountable for any crimes committed by illegals in their cities, 

just like drug dealers are charged with murder if their client dies, same here

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

yea pretty much,  we need leaders of such cities make personally accountable for any crimes committed by illegals in their cities, 

just like drug dealers are charged with murder if their client dies, same here

Just like these current ICE raids where they have went through the courts and these are being legally removed from the country, well, If I was President, I would make it clear to those Mayors any impeding that process and they would be federally charged with aiding and abetting known criminals the United States is attempting to eject. Play hardball.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

I’m not arguing any such thing.  If you are here illegally, you are breaking the law and there must be some penalty to pay.  Trying to compare what illegals do to get into the country from the Southern border and what Melania did is disingenuous at the least.  You don’t seem to be listening.  I’m sure that with Melania, her handlers brought her over prematurely (not her).  That is hardly breaking the law as someone that sneaks across the border.  She did not over stay her visa, she came in 7 weeks early.  her crime was basically a slap-on-the-hand.  She was being a productive resident from day one, unlike those that come here under the false pretense of asylum (economic) and go on public assistance.

• Thanks 1

Melania was never illegal, she came here on a work visa as a model thru modeling agency,, she got her green card 4 years before marrying Donald,  i'm not sure what crime she committed, i could not find any

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, aztek said:

Melania was never illegal, she came here on a work visa as a model thru modeling agency,, she got her green card 4 years before marrying Donald,  i'm not sure what crime she committed, i could not find any

She was evidently here 7 weeks prior to being issued her visa and working while being a visitor.  She was not an illegal but was here working illegally.  A difference people seem to ignore.

Edited by RavenHawk
clarification
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I’m not arguing any such thing.  If you are here illegally, you are breaking the law and there must be some penalty to pay.  Trying to compare what illegals do to get into the country from the Southern border and what Melania did is disingenuous at the least.  You don’t seem to be listening.  I’m sure that with Melania, her handlers brought her over prematurely (not her).  That is hardly breaking the law as someone that sneaks across the border.  She did not over stay her visa, she came in 7 weeks early.  her crime was basically a slap-on-the-hand.  She was being a productive resident from day one, unlike those that come here under the false pretense of asylum (economic) and go on public assistance.

You have no idea what you are talking about.  You need to turn the television off and go for a walk, talk to someone face to face.  As my dad used to say, "get outside and blow the stink off of you".  :lol: 

For one thing, no one can comprare  a mail order bride to an asylum seeker, for another, most of the people seeking asylum are not using false pretenses.  AND they DON"T get public assistance.  You have to be a citizen to get public assistance in the U.S.  Maybe you are talking about some other country, not the U.S.  Welfare is dependent on each state to decide how they will manage it and who gets it.  The states would loose their federal funding if they gave it to illegal immigrants no matter why they are here or how the got here.  The kind of public assistance the asylum seekers get consists of detainment until paperwork is complete, then they either get sent back or they are expected to get a job and contribute.  That is the way it is designed.  If it is not working that way then the Federales need to buck up and fix it.  We don't need any NEW laws we need the current laws upheld, just like gun control, elections  and many other things that have fallen by the wayside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, aztek said:

you didn't notice she is WHITE?  :w00t:    C'mon man! 

• Haha 3