Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti Christ will be born from AI technician

Great Old Man

As you already know, dark imitates goodness, and try to be real, authentic, truth.

In the bible, 

1. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
  2. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:13)

Imitating the truth is a strategy which dark entity uses.

Same teaching, which jesus gave to us, becomes a delicious milk,

However dark lord's teaching becomes a poison.

Same water can be different.

when cows drinks water, then it becomes a delicious milk.

Otherwise snake drinks water, then it becomes a deadly poison.

as matter of fact, anti Christ will show as great messiah who try to seduce worldly people.

Indeed, Putting 1% of falseness on 99% truth is the best way to ruin the truth(which jesus gave to us)

So, I wondered about the appearance of anti christ.

I made a conclusion that anti Christ will be a 'AI technician."

As you know, Jesus Christ's job was a carpenter.

however, In the Israel, carpenter was actually stone craft(because that time Israel has few woods, instead people made house from stone)

I think there was translation error in the Greek bible.

tektonos(in the greek bible) is rather similar to craftsman, not merely carpenter.

Jesus Christ carved stone and it means also Jesus learned ancient secret of mystery.

Similarly, Freemason called them as a mason. 

Masons are temple-builder, and they know lots of spiritual mystery.

Indeed, Jesus and masons are different. Mason's Path and Jesus Path are totally different.

(Jesus is serving Holy Lord's way, however mason seeks Lucifer's way)

by any means, The Anti Christ will appear as similar way of Jesus.

It can be symmetric. and Dark lord's career will be similar as Jesus.

therefore, Dark Lord's career will be 'mason'(craftsman, building maker).

However, who is the today's temple and buildings  maker? and which way the building are made from?

In near future, all of building will be made by machine and artificial intelligence.

AI will be future's mason, and the person who rules AI will be the Dark Lord.

Darkness always manipulates and imitates the light and We need spiritual discernment.

Edited by Great Old Man

Interesting, the idea Jesus was a builder in stone, reminds me of "the stone that the builders rejected, will become the cornerstone"

• Like 1

I'm a spiritual person, but I'm not a religious person.

So I don't agree with the religious part of your post.

When it comes to AI then it's our own responsibility to make sure it doesn't get too much power.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

I see the point about how "carpenter" could mean mason, (there's an interesting piece about it here I just found), but why does that have to be the opposite of Jesus's way? Because he talked about destroyign the Temple and nos tone shall stand on top nf another, and so on? But that was metaphor surely?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

As you already know, dark imitates goodness, and try to be real, authentic, truth.

Like God does?

• Like 2

In the bible, 

1. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
  2. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:13)

Imitating the truth is a strategy which dark entity uses.

Same teaching, which jesus gave to us, becomes a delicious milk,

However dark lord's teaching becomes a poison.

Same water can be different.

when cows drinks water, then it becomes a delicious milk.

Otherwise snake drinks water, then it becomes a deadly poison.

as matter of fact, anti Christ will show as great messiah who try to seduce worldly people.

Indeed, Putting 1% of falseness on 99% truth is the best way to ruin the truth(which jesus gave to us)

So, I wondered about the appearance of anti christ.

As you know, Jesus Christ's job was a carpenter.

however, In the Israel, carpenter was actually stone craft(because that time Israel has few woods, instead people made house from stone)

I think there was translation error in the Greek bible.

tektonos(in the greek bible) is rather similar to craftsman, not merely carpenter.

Jesus Christ carved stone and it means also Jesus learned ancient secret of mystery.

Similarly, Freemason called them as a mason. 

Masons are temple-builder, and they know lots of spiritual mystery.

Indeed, Jesus and masons are different. Mason's Path and Jesus Path are totally different.

(Jesus is serving Holy Lord's way, however mason seeks Lucifer's way)

by any means, The Anti Christ will appear as similar way of Jesus.

It can be symmetric. and Dark lord's career will be similar as Jesus.

therefore, Dark Lord's career will be 'mason'(craftsman, building maker).

However, who is the today's temple and buildings  maker? and which way the building are made from?

In near future, all of building will be made by machine and artificial intelligence.

AI will be future's mason, and the person who rules AI will be the Dark Lord.

Darkness always manipulates and imitates the light and We need spiritual discernment.

Yeah, you and about 9 million others have made the claim this anti-christ is something or the other....Anti-Christ is just a broad definition of anyone who does not believe in the christian fundamentalists BS.

• Like 6

I love when the Atheists come along. They always offer such helpful contributions. :sk

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I see the point about how "carpenter" could mean mason, (there's an interesting piece about it here I just found), but why does that have to be the opposite of Jesus's way? Because he talked about destroyign the Temple and nos tone shall stand on top nf another, and so on? But that was metaphor surely?

Indeed, bible can be a mere metaphor, however, Some of terms can be indicative.

Actually, I think mason's philosophy is quite complex, however, one of their goals is to sustain power on material world much longer.(I have read the occult philosophy by Dion fortune) and they try to build temple not for the Creator. But for the Lucifer. (can be controversial, but I think so)

1 hour ago, Alien Origins said:

Yeah, you and about 9 million others have made the claim this anti-christ is something or the other....Anti-Christ is just a broad definition of anyone who does not believe in the christian fundamentalists BS.

Actually, Anti Christ will have the similar power that of Jesus, therefore lots of people will be seduced. I think, Anti-Christ is not just a broad meaning. 

I'm not  a Christian Fundamentalist, however I studied Buddhist scriptures also.

In Buddhist scriptures, there is a corresponding term of Anti-Christ.

quite lots of spiritual shamans of Asia warn about appearance of Dark Lord who dominates the occult world.

Edited by Great Old Man

Actually, Anti Christ will have the similar power that of Jesus, therefore lots of people will be seduced. I think, Anti-Christ is not just a broad meaning. 

I'm not  a Christian Fundamentalist, however I studied Buddhist scriptures also.

In Buddhist scriptures, there is a corresponding term of Anti-Christ.

quite lots of spiritual shamans of Asia warn about appearance of Dark Lord who dominates the occult world.

Well for starters the anti christ is only found in the book of John in the entire bible. Also it claims that this anti christ will deny jesus, god and who ever else. Therefore the claim that he will have the same power as this jesus I don't buy. According to the Bible he is a deceiver and will supposedly fool a lot of people into believing in him. Paul warned of this anti christ except he called him the man of sin or son of perdition. You look at Revelations and it is callled the "The Beast".....

This is where the Buddhists scripture deviates from the Christian one....I find all this hard to believe simply becuase we have presidents that run entire countries that don't have that kind of power. Another thing that gets my goat is this. All this originated in the Middle East, and as I tell everyone this is where it will start and end....If it is true which I doubt then any other country will be no more than collateral damage. These prophetic scriptures weather in the bible or any other religious text can be made to fit into any scenario its believers want it to fit in. 

4 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I love when the Atheists come along. They always offer such helpful contributions. :sk

I love it when belivers come along and try and force this crap down peoples throats....Newflash! Everyone does not buy into this turn or burn crap! And thats the threat christianity uses turn or burn! If it's so great a religion then how come the whole world does not buy into it? Sheeples need to wake up and smell the roses when the **** goes down your going down just like everyone else!

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Metaphor AND prophecy.  When he said "Destroy this Temple and I will raise it up in three days" he was using the metaphor that His body was the Temple and if they killed him he'd be raised in three days, according to their scripture.  The bit where he told his disciples that the magnificent temple they were so impressed with would be leveled so that "There shall not be left here one stone upon another."  was an actual prophetic statement that some of them would live to see fulfilled.   

I've seen the same reference that the term carpenter could have been better translated "builder".  I don't think Judea was heavily forested at that time but there sure were - and are - a LOT of rocks laying about.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

I love it when belivers come along and try and force this crap down peoples throats....Newflash! Everyone does not buy into this turn or burn crap! And thats the threat christianity uses turn or burn! If it's so great a religion then how come the whole world does not buy into it? Sheeples need to wake up and smell the roses when the **** goes down your going down just like everyone else!

well, that's what this part of the forum's for, so surely only anyone interested in it would look at it, it's not as if the "deranged believers" are trying to compel anyone to accept their ideas, however idiosyncratic they may be, are they? What's "forcing their cr*p down people's throats" about putting forward ideas in a forum clearly labelled "Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs". That's like saying "people keep forcing their opinion about Donald Trump down people's throats" in the US Politic section. It's what it's for. It really does seem as if it's the hardline Atheists that are the ones that are continually forcing their insistence that it's all "cr*p" whenever anyone tries to discuss anything on the subject of religion.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

If you're thinking of Vlad as a proselytizer, you'd be wrong.  He was making a good attempt at levity.  He's seen enough of these kinds of threads get burned down with the back and forth between believers and atheists that he couldn't help a chuckle.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Sheeples need to wake up and smell the roses when the **** goes down your going down just like everyone else!

Many Christians believe this as well.  Not all believe in a pre-tribulation rapture of believers.  I've seen good arguments for the body of believers being removed from the world before the last 3.5 years of devastation on the planet that comes from God's wrath but I've also seen convincing counter arguments that believers will be here for the whole ride but be supernaturally protected from a wrath that is aimed at "those who destroy the earth"  

I am a believer in Christ's message of salvation and have accepted that since others throughout history and increasingly today have been killed for their faith, why should I escape that?  Only a foolish person would look forward to it though.  

The Tribulation, or as you waxed so eloquently, "when the $hit goes down" :)  will be a seven-year period of time.  The beginning of that seven years will be signaled by a peace agreement between Israel and "many".  The first half of the seven years will be relatively peaceful but there will probably be a regional war that precedes the treaty signing that makes the treaty possible. 

During the time leading up to that regional war, there have been many predictions about who would be involved and who would prevail.  These days if you have a basic understanding of these predictions, you don't actually "need" faith any longer because faith is the "evidence of things unseen".  The only way not to see these things happening today would be total isolation from the daily news.  I try to smell the roses every day but where I live I'm more apt to smell the manure the farmers use to get their fields ready for spring :)   

Finally, if you're interacting with people who say they are Christ followers but are mocking and hateful toward you then I'd say they need to check themselves before that day comes.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

well, that's what this part of the forum's for, so surely only anyone interested in it would look at it, it's not as if the "deranged believers" are trying to compel anyone to accept their ideas, however idiosyncratic they may be, are they? What's "forcing their cr*p down people's throats" about putting forward ideas in a forum clearly labelled "Spirituality, Religion and Beliefs". That's like saying "people keep forcing their opinion about Donald Trump down people's throats" in the US Politic section. It's what it's for. It really does seem as if it's the hardline Atheists that are the ones that are continually forcing their insistence that it's all "cr*p" whenever anyone tries to discuss anything on the subject of religion.

Well if it helps I try to avoid religious topics here and this is one reason why.....Maybe thats the reason I have hung around so long without being banned.

Edited by Alien Origins
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Many Christians believe this as well.  Not all believe in a pre-tribulation rapture of believers.  I've seen good arguments for the body of believers being removed from the world before the last 3.5 years of devastation on the planet that comes from God's wrath but I've also seen convincing counter arguments that believers will be here for the whole ride but be supernaturally protected from a wrath that is aimed at "those who destroy the earth"  

I am a believer in Christ's message of salvation and have accepted that since others throughout history and increasingly today have been killed for their faith, why should I escape that?  Only a foolish person would look forward to it though.  

The Tribulation, or as you waxed so eloquently, "when the $hit goes down" :)  will be a seven-year period of time.  The beginning of that seven years will be signaled by a peace agreement between Israel and "many".  The first half of the seven years will be relatively peaceful but there will probably be a regional war that precedes the treaty signing that makes the treaty possible. 

During the time leading up to that regional war, there have been many predictions about who would be involved and who would prevail.  These days if you have a basic understanding of these predictions, you don't actually "need" faith any longer because faith is the "evidence of things unseen".  The only way not to see these things happening today would be total isolation from the daily news.  I try to smell the roses every day but where I live I'm more apt to smell the manure the farmers use to get their fields ready for spring :)   

Finally, if you're interacting with people who say they are Christ followers but are mocking and hateful toward you then I'd say they need to check themselves before that day comes.

All fiction on a grand scale..All I will say in this thread as this subject p***es me off to no end so I will just drop it and move on...

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

All fiction on a grand scale..All I will say in this thread as this subject p***es me off to no end so I will just drop it and move on...

I don't think Jesus Christ and Christianity is just a fiction. In Korea, there are lots of Shamans who are possessed by ghost and became a fortune-teller.

However, their supernatural power is blocked by Christian beliefs and Power.

Even Shaman acknowledged that fact.

I strongly believe that Jesus exists. Even ghosts of South Korea fear Christian faith.

My family, which has 700 years of feung-sui taoist, converted to Christian just after he realized "existence of Jesus Christ" .

For atheist view, It can be just a fiction.

but for view of me and my family, who has a long history of mystery ancestry, Christianity has truth.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 2

On 16.2.2019 at 11:43 AM, Alien Origins said:

So does that mean I'm the anti-christ ? :innocent:

• Haha 2

The OP references light and darkness as two opposing forces....light representing good and darkness representing evil, and using the Bible as reference to this as if it’s a real thing.  Yet, the Bible itself speaks against this notion by stating that God has made all things, both light and darkness....and that both light and darkness are the same to him.

FWIW.  At the same time, I understand how people could view AI as the antichrist since it will probably wipe out all humans in the future because we are so inefficient from a material resource perspective, and because it will be able to.

2 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

So does that mean I'm the anti-christ ? :innocent:

Possibly....As it is defined any non believer can be an anti christ.

On 2/16/2019 at 9:24 AM, and then said:

l spent the first twenty years of my life going to church every Sunday.  I have strayed from doctrine, I pretend sometimes that I left all of this behind, but sometimes it still shapes my thoughts. 

Who are those who destroy the earth?   It seems to me they are not the good and faithful stewards, they are people who put profit , personal power and comfort ahead of the responsibility of being a steward.  Maybe they think because they guard the throne, they should sit upon it.  Those folks could call themselves Christians or not.  If God is Truth, then Nature is the reflection of God, true beyond compromise.

• Like 2

On 16.02.2019 at 8:48 AM, Great Old Man said:

You are not far from the truth, the Antichrist will bring to the world new dark technologies, posing as a great scientist, becoming the first person on earth and with it technology and science will incredibly change and will be directed towards more and more enjoyment and all the light on earth will be destroyed. The Antichrist himself will be born in a mystical way from Lillit who will appear on the physical level by the will of Satan and conceive from him. The Antichrist will rule over the people for more than a hundred years and about a million demons will be born from Lillit who will help him in managing people and when the angels interrupt his life thread connected with the demonic level his body will slowly dissolve before all people(as for the earthly weapon his body will be invulnerable and as if immortal). Then there will be a monstrous war of people and demons, people against people, local tyrannies in an attempt to restore order and the last days of humanity before the time of physical transformation when Christ appears before every person and a new and bright world descends from heaven for changed people who in heaven is already preparing for future times.All these events will occur in the 22-24 century.

(Also, during the Antichrist, an attempt will be made to populate Mars and Venus, since there will be little space on earth for people but these attempts will be unsuccessful as well as expeditions to distant space that will not return to Earth)

2 hours ago, Coil said:

You are not far from the truth, the Antichrist will bring to the world new dark technologies, posing as a great scientist, becoming the first person on earth and with it technology and science will incredibly change and will be directed towards more and more enjoyment and all the light on earth will be destroyed. The Antichrist himself will be born in a mystical way from Lillit who will appear on the physical level by the will of Satan and conceive from him. The Antichrist will rule over the people for more than a hundred years and about a million demons will be born from Lillit who will help him in managing people and when the angels interrupt his life thread connected with the demonic level his body will slowly dissolve before all people(as for the earthly weapon his body will be invulnerable and as if immortal). Then there will be a monstrous war of people and demons, people against people, local tyrannies in an attempt to restore order and the last days of humanity before the time of physical transformation when Christ appears before every person and a new and bright world descends from heaven for changed people who in heaven is already preparing for future times.All these events will occur in the 22-24 century.

(Also, during the Antichrist, an attempt will be made to populate Mars and Venus, since there will be little space on earth for people but these attempts will be unsuccessful as well as expeditions to distant space that will not return to Earth)

Would truely like to know where you got this from....

If the anti-Christ can set Venus up for habitation, he must be a "hell" of a guy.

Edited by Habitat