Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Great Old Man

Anti Christ will be born from AI technician

62 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Podo

I really don't see an issue with technology overtaking us. As soon as we invent true self-learning and self-maintaining AI, we've fulfilled our own base-level programming by creating something that will outlast and outperform us. In my opinion it is the closest thing we have to a purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
LightAngel
On 5.3.2019 at 7:27 PM, Podo said:

I really don't see an issue with technology overtaking us.

 

Slave mentality!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightAngel
Posted (edited)
On 5.3.2019 at 7:27 PM, Podo said:

I really don't see an issue with technology overtaking us. 

 

3 hours ago, LightAngel said:

 

Slave mentality!

 

My reply here wasn't meant to be an insult!

Just needed to make that very clear.

Hmm...

People can't help who they are.

So, I can't hate them....

But I dislike their behavior when they behave in a destructive way.

 

Edited by LightAngel
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
On ‎5‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 7:47 PM, LightAngel said:

This topic is so very important for our future.

So, more humans should care about this!

Why should humans care about superstition?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightAngel
Just now, Rlyeh said:

Why should humans care about superstition?

 

I expressed common sense.

And therefore.....

Your reply has nothing to do with my reply so I have to ask you this...

Why should humans care about your paranoia?!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RogueAlias
On 16/02/2019 at 6:48 AM, Great Old Man said:

As you already know, dark imitates goodness, and try to be real, authentic, truth.

 

In the bible, 

 

  1. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, masquerading as apostles of Christ.
  2. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. (2 Corinthians 11:13)

Imitating the truth is a strategy which dark entity uses.

Same teaching, which jesus gave to us, becomes a delicious milk,

However dark lord's teaching becomes a poison.

Same water can be different.

when cows drinks water, then it becomes a delicious milk.

 

Otherwise snake drinks water, then it becomes a deadly poison.

 

as matter of fact, anti Christ will show as great messiah who try to seduce worldly people.

 

Indeed, Putting 1% of falseness on 99% truth is the best way to ruin the truth(which jesus gave to us)

 

So, I wondered about the appearance of anti christ.

 

I made a conclusion that anti Christ will be a 'AI technician."

 

As you know, Jesus Christ's job was a carpenter.

however, In the Israel, carpenter was actually stone craft(because that time Israel has few woods, instead people made house from stone)

I think there was translation error in the Greek bible.

tektonos(in the greek bible) is rather similar to craftsman, not merely carpenter.

Jesus Christ carved stone and it means also Jesus learned ancient secret of mystery.

Similarly, Freemason called them as a mason. 

Masons are temple-builder, and they know lots of spiritual mystery.

Indeed, Jesus and masons are different. Mason's Path and Jesus Path are totally different.

(Jesus is serving Holy Lord's way, however mason seeks Lucifer's way)

by any means, The Anti Christ will appear as similar way of Jesus.

It can be symmetric. and Dark lord's career will be similar as Jesus.

therefore, Dark Lord's career will be 'mason'(craftsman, building maker).

However, who is the today's temple and buildings  maker? and which way the building are made from?

In near future, all of building will be made by machine and artificial intelligence.

AI will be future's mason, and the person who rules AI will be the Dark Lord.

Darkness always manipulates and imitates the light and We need spiritual discernment.

 

The anti Christ is already alive...it's not time for him to make his presence, he ent strong enough yet.....biblical prophecies have bin fulfilled over the years, people are blinded by the hate they can't see the truth......when the anti Christmas presents himself it'll be someone you least suspect....it can be the kindest person on earth no one knows when or were he or she will reveal himself.....best thing to do....just go with the flow....**** happens for a reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightAngel
12 minutes ago, RogueAlias said:

The anti Christ is already alive...it's not time for him to make his presence, he ent strong enough yet.....biblical prophecies have bin fulfilled over the years, people are blinded by the hate they can't see the truth......when the anti Christmas presents himself it'll be someone you least suspect....it can be the kindest person on earth no one knows when or were he or she will reveal himself.....best thing to do....just go with the flow....**** happens for a reason

 

 

tenor.gif?itemid=7449683

 

No..... :lol:

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
24 minutes ago, LightAngel said:

 

I expressed common sense.

And therefore.....

Your reply has nothing to do with my reply so I have to ask you this...

Why should humans care about your paranoia?!

You expressed ignorance, and keeping in line with that you're now presenting a non-sequitur.

Where did I say anything about paranoia?  Whack job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightAngel
1 minute ago, Rlyeh said:

You expressed ignorance, and keeping in line with that you're now presenting a non-sequitur.

Where did I say anything about paranoia?  Whack job.

 

Oh, you poor little human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LightAngel

I'm very busy here so I don't have time to express this in a very long post!

But I find it very sad when people call my words a certain name (when it has nothing to do with what I was saying)

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
3 hours ago, LightAngel said:

I'm very busy here so I don't have time to express this in a very long post!

But I find it very sad when people call my words a certain name (when it has nothing to do with what I was saying)

I find it funny when people don't read the topic but still need to comment, and then throw a hissy fit when they get asked about the topic.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Podo
7 hours ago, LightAngel said:

 

My reply here wasn't meant to be an insult!

Just needed to make that very clear.

Hmm...

People can't help who they are.

So, I can't hate them....

But I dislike their behavior when they behave in a destructive way.

 

Your problem is that you're assuming that a technological renaissance would be adversarial. If we create something that is faster, smarter, more logical, and just better than us, why wouldn't  we submit to its will? It's no different than adhering to social contracts and government mandates nowadays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.