Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Maybe I am Crazy but I know im not

2mkmelkcrzy

To start I have always had incredible hearing since I child I could hear things Mike pest repellent frequencies. I used to have dreams I would wake up and think they were weird and then days months years later came true. And I also have had great intuition, common sense and taught how to handle situations. And I have always been that friend person people liked or could go to and since and give great advice even though I should be taking my advice. The last few years have been a struggle I decided I want to live and started to improve my life. I stopped being a drunk and started working harder on things to make life happy for me and to do something good for the world before I die. Despite my struggles there has been some things I don't understand and it makes me sound crazy. First I have been hearing high frequencies sounds randomly and in different times and places. I also have been hearing distant sirens sounds. They sound way far away but I hear them randomly. Lying in my bed, driving and driving along distances in my car radio loud. I keep having computer and cell phone issues. They crash or get hacked or show my location somewhere else after securing or fixing settings. I also noticed I was being followed. I would make fast turns and park in driveways go in circles around neighborhoods just to see if same cars or trucks were following me. They were till I left the city I was in. I would see the same car and people behind me the next day or after doing what I just explained. It starting again I don't understand. I also feel like I'm being watched and that I hear people talking about me from a distance or outside my window or house which I have thin walls. Then I have lost the few close friends I have had, I can't make or keep new ones and people look and act like I'm some weirdo , crazy person or scumbag. I have lost so much confidence and gained so much anxiety. My life of living is better than a lot of people but still appears to others as loser, scumbag, or nutjob. Was having hard time keeping jobs to it was like everyone was scared I 2qs taking their job which a few I should have and some I was just working hard like I was taught. Many theories have crossed my mind all sounding crazy, farfetched, schizophrenic, on drugs or conspiracy theory. I'm a point where I don't know what to say or do or where or who to turn.

Well, at the least, speak to a doctor, and if you don't feel comfortable with one, go to one you are comfortable with. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Should I also tell the doctor that my cat is also acting weird and going to area of the house where the possible voices and high frequency sounds are coming from? The the high frequencies are not constant and were stopped  then started all sudden after I posted this actually. As well the sirens I hear randomly could be warning from the other side that I am in danger. And how do I explain all this without  being told go to a doctor.  I wish it is health issue a brain tumor or something but all signs and things I'm experiencing I wouldn't be surprised if something happens before morning with things I experiencing today and now. So glad I'm sleeping with a knife under my pillow that's if I can fall asleep with the frequency higher tonight than yesterday because I took down the tin foil on my bedroom window feeling like a crazy person or a crack head. 

You may have auditory hallucinations from industrial deafness, sometimes the high pitched hearing range is lost, and the brain fills the void with phantom sounds. But best to get a medical consultation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That doesn't explain the other things and went it's happening certain places.  My sister already told me that I read that already as well and I wouldn't post here if I didn't I believed that a possibility.  To many other weird things along with it. 

Won't hurt to see a doctor, make a appointment for a long consultation, you can't talk through this in a few minutes,

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 2mkmelkcrzy said:

Should I also tell the doctor that my cat is also acting weird and going to area of the house where the possible voices and high frequency sounds are coming from?

Absolutely tell your doctor everything.  I concur with Habitat  100%.  

• Like 1

Ok thanks for your suggestion. I think the piece that your not understanding is that this isn't a constant thing and is happening in in random and certain places, random times. The weirdest thing is that the high frequency sound just started at my house. It's not a ringing in my ear it's. I have always been able to hear high frequency sounds like post repellers. then the sound of distant sirens is also weird and random. 

It is a sign of sanity to question your own sanity. Only an insane person has no doubt that he/she is sane.

"I know that I know nothing."

- Plato (origin unknown)

Edited by sci-nerd
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, 2mkmelkcrzy said:

Well I defeintly know I'm crazy but not crazy enough to be just imagining all these things or maybe I am that's why I posted here

As insinuated by previous posters, a stressed mind can easily hallucinate. Not just visions, but also sounds. Even the feeling of touch.
I've tried the latter two myself in a period of tremendous stress.

58 minutes ago, 2mkmelkcrzy said:

Well I defeintly know I'm crazy but not crazy enough to be just imagining all these things or maybe I am that's why I posted here

An old guy I knew, dead now, had for many years, auditory hallucinations caused by hearing loss, from industrial noise. A check of your hearing is easy and non-invasive, and a good first step. If you have lost hearing range for whatever reason, the brain seems to "create" noises to fill the gap, similar to people with macular degeneration of the eyes, who report seeing elaborate patterns etc in that part of their vision field, that is impaired. I have a degree of tinnitus, but don't notice it much except in the dead of night when background noise in very low.

5 hours ago, 2mkmelkcrzy said:

O forget it this is pointless I'm over it 

Hi ToMakeMeLookCrazy,

You’ve reached out and had sincere responses, can you expand a little on why you think this is pointless?

There are good people here who have genuine concern, so this thread is not a waste of time at all IMHO.

And welcome to UM of course. 

Tinnitus is a real medical condition that could be the cause of what you’re experiencing.