Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The red cloaked men

Ben miller

Ok you can tell me crazy but I'll tell you a story I saw one time in the summer ok I was sitting on a forewheeler on a gravel road next to some fields anda hill all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye something got my attention there was a man he was tall, walked torwardme on top the hill he was lean had some muscle dressed in a very strange odd red cloaked hooded full body garment and was carrying a seems to be a wooden staff he was human I think because his arms showed skin except for the hood which was picth black so I couldn't see his face even in broad daylight the next thing he did was point behind me so foolishly I turned behind me and saw nothing I had said what are you pointing at I don't know he looked down for amoment kind of sad or confused BTW you would not believe but my brother was looking at rocks on the ground the whole time when I wanted to tell him what I saw again I got to see him walking a slow vanishing away like a ghost  but it was to late bye the time my brother had turned around to see he was gone a little later I thought I was going to invest agate and right about where he was disappearing off to up on the hill where two bare dirt circles where the grass hill was no trace of him looked all over if anyone know knowledge about this figure or anything about what I just said please please reply I very much want to know 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Simbi Laveau

• papageorge1

• openozy

• Ben miller

Top Posters In This Topic

Did the hood cover the face too?

You said:  'I got to see him walking a slow vanishing away like a ghost'...…….  Let me clarify that you are saying that it vanished before your eyes?

There's so much in the paranormal realm.Maybe someones seen something similar, maybe not.You can send yourself crazy trying to work this stuff out or just accept it.If you were crazy you probably wouldn't remeber it.I think a lot of this stuff is in your mind,not imagination,but a different part of your brain that allows you to see the paranormal that most others don't.

I've seen small versions of this, on Mount Misery Road in New York. 

The cloaks are red or black. They are never taller than 4 feet. They'e evil as ****. Stay away!