Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A "new Holocaust" is planned, says Mike Pence

Eldorado

21 hours ago, and then said:

I agree that we don't need to keep so many stationed in the area but those who do stay act like the same kind of "tripwire" as the troops in South Korea.  There aren't nearly enough to credibly defend the country but the enemies of SK know that attacking them would yield a really poor outcome.  IMO the situation in Syria is FAR from over.  Yes, Assad, Putin, and Khamenei have crushed the enemies of Syria.  But the cost to Syria was to become a puppet state for Iran and Russia.  The presence of IRGC and their 40K Shia militia indicate the Iranian plans to consolidate a new front against Israel.  They openly call for the destruction and removal of the "Zionist Entity" and are quickly attempting to create another Hizballah-type force in the north.  Netanyahu has made it clear that this is a bridge too far and Israel will spend its youngest and finest to stop what would become a potentially existential threat.  BTW, I really doubt that Israel will make the first move against Iranian forces inside Iran.  However, if the Mullahs decided to throw the dice and use their proxies to begin launching thousands of missiles into Israel, all bets will be off.  I suspect the IDF would respond to that with a level of destruction in southern Lebanon and the Golan area that will amaze the world.  

Putin changed everything if the US were ever planning on clipping the Mullah's wings in Tehran then the opportunity is now dead and buried.

1 hour ago, A rather obscure Bassoon said:

Putin changed everything if the US were ever planning on clipping the Mullah's wings in Tehran then the opportunity is now dead and buried.

I disagree.  Putin isn't BFFs with the mullahs.  In fact, I think he'd like to see the IRGC and their militia out of Syria but doesn't have the manpower or public support to make it happen.  Israel simply cannot accept another Hizballah-type force on their northern border.  To do that is to guarantee worse losses when the inevitable fight comes.  Folks who dismiss the Iranian rhetoric regarding Israel are deluding themselves.  

Israel bombed some sites in Syria today and killed some IRGC militia as well as wounding nearly 20 Syrian troops.  For now, they appear to be settling in for a war of attrition but if the Iranians actually strike Israel all hell is going to break loose, Putin be damned.  Israel has this thing about not being removed from their home or waiting until their children are slaughtered to act.  They won't accept the existence of two Hizballah-type militias primed, armed and waiting to attack at Iran's call.  When that party starts, it is going to be a REALLY bad day to be a resident in south Lebanon or the Golan border area.  The last time they fought in Lebanon it was unplanned and they had poor intel on the anti-armor weapons or the superior strategy that the Hezzies were taught in Iran.  

They learned a painful lesson and buried a lot of good men.  Should Iran use Hizballah to launch a massive missile barrage into Israeli cities or critical infrastructure, the leaders in the IDF have made it clear in no uncertain terms that Lebanon will basically be gutted and any civilians that hope to live will be on their own to flee when it begins.  

ETA - I really don't believe the IDF NEEDS America to handle the problems on their borders.  I also doubt that Trump would give Bibi the green light to attack Iran's nuke sites but if he decides it's necessary I really don't envision Putin risking a nuclear exchange over Iran.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:12 AM, Eldorado said:

Iran is planning a “new Holocaust” to destroy Israel, US vice president Mike Pence claimed at a summit on peace and security in the Middle East.

“The Iranian regime openly advocates another Holocaust and seeks the means to achieve it,” he told delegates at the conference, which was co-hosted by the US and Poland in Warsaw.

Mr Pence used his speech to encourage sceptical allies into joining an anti-Iran alliance, which includes Israel and Arabian Peninsula monarchies.

Full report at the Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iran-mike-pence-holocaust-israel-warsaw-conference-trump-middle-east-a8780926.html

We know if Iran gets a atomic bomb the nut leader might bomb Israel,a Islamic suicide bomber behind the bomb :ph34r:

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

On 4/11/2019 at 11:03 PM, aztek said:

or maybe the reason is the same why so much more soviet Jews came to USA instead of Israel, and it has nothing to do with Zionism.

We can speculate all we want but the fact is that they are in the USA and many of them disagree with Zionism.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:16 AM, RoofGardener said:

Most of the Iranian jews emmigrated (fled) after the revolution ! 

8 year war was after the revolution. Why should they risk something like Flight 655? Even without that bloody war there were enough reasons to flee the country! And many non Jews fled too.

Everyone sane would flee but many died in that war. Anyhow i do not debate numbers of people as if they were cattle. Right now in my country we have political leadership in Republic of Srpska doing something similar regarding genocide so i am a bit tired of it.

On 4/11/2019 at 11:06 PM, aztek said:

i have, and it seems people are much much friendlier than i see in new york, and country looks beautiful, unfortunately the only passport i have is an american one, not a good idea to come to Iran with us passport. 

I believe that for an American with American passport who walks the streets of Tehran with Iranian lady... Something like that is suicidal? :D

Iranians openly state opposition to American government not to American people. Considering the pressure i admire their hospitality.

Did you see American in Syria, Damascus on the day when USA with friends sent 114 tomahawks? :)

Well, he had good time, aside from endangering his life together with Syrians, dancing and singing on the streets of Damascus.

But even if Iranians did hate Americans i have to ask who could blame them? It's 5th decade of sanctions and attacks on most basic human right of Iranian people, the right for self determination. Disgusting.

• Like 1

On 4/14/2019 at 2:41 AM, and then said:

Folks who dismiss the Iranian rhetoric regarding Israel are deluding themselves. 

What rhetoric?

isr-net.bomb_-1024x715.jpg

That one or maybe this one below :

1601275791.jpg

Pictures say more than words but then, there are words too : Fighting Terrorism by Netanyahu. Surprise, Iran is being promoted as Nazi of this time. There is also newer edition of the book :D

''But Netanyahu sees an even more potent threat from the new international terrorism which is increasingly the product of Islamic militants, who draw their inspiration and directives from Iran and its growing cadre of satellite states. The spread of fundamentalist Islamic terrorism, coupled with the possibility that Iran will acquire nuclear weapons, poses a more frightening threat from an adversary less rational and therefore less controllable than was Soviet Communism. How democracies can defend themselves against this new threat concludes this provocative book.''

Open calls for war on Iran for decades... Same happened with Iraq and quite few other regional opponents of colonial projects, but all started with false accusations. Let's remember Colin Powel and vial of antrax? Or was it vodka in it :D

Short article about Ayatollah and his ''death to America'', link. Saying that there is vile Iranian rhetoric is also part of anti Iranian propaganda which goes decades back.

8 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

We can speculate all we want but the fact is that they are in the USA and many of them disagree with Zionism.

i'm not speculating at all,   my wife's side of the family are soviet jews, so is my father.   i can guarantee you,  Zionist regime is the last thing soviet jews cared,  and i have a feeling similar situation applies to iran jews.  it has something to do with potential for kids, also Israel has mandatory army service, many soviet Jews did not come to Israel cuz their kids would have to serve, and fight real war.  ussr Afghan war was not popular in ussr,  parents did not like getting their kids in a box. 

Edited by aztek

On ‎17‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 1:12 PM, Eldorado said:

Iran is planning a “new Holocaust” to destroy Israel, US vice president Mike Pence claimed at a summit on peace and security in the Middle East.

“The Iranian regime openly advocates another Holocaust and seeks the means to achieve it,” he told delegates at the conference, which was co-hosted by the US and Poland in Warsaw.

Mr Pence used his speech to encourage sceptical allies into joining an anti-Iran alliance, which includes Israel and Arabian Peninsula monarchies.

Full report at the Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iran-mike-pence-holocaust-israel-warsaw-conference-trump-middle-east-a8780926.html

Bearing in mind all Abrahamic religions say Israel gets destroyed in the End of Days then I suspect even the Jews are working towards that aim. They want the Messiah to come.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:50 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

What rhetoric?

The regular snarling about destroying the "Zionist entity".  You know, that event that would cause you to smile for the rest of your life?  Except it isn't ever going to happen.  War will come and millions will die but the Jews will never again be displaced from their land.  I hope you get to witness it all.