Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A "new Holocaust" is planned, says Mike Pence

Eldorado

Iran is planning a “new Holocaust” to destroy Israel, US vice president Mike Pence claimed at a summit on peace and security in the Middle East.

“The Iranian regime openly advocates another Holocaust and seeks the means to achieve it,” he told delegates at the conference, which was co-hosted by the US and Poland in Warsaw.

Mr Pence used his speech to encourage sceptical allies into joining an anti-Iran alliance, which includes Israel and Arabian Peninsula monarchies.

Full report at the Independent: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/iran-mike-pence-holocaust-israel-warsaw-conference-trump-middle-east-a8780926.html

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

This is an object lesson in how belligerent, bloodthirsty maniacs of this kind can come to positions of importance in what were once civilized nations.  

I mean Mike Pence, of course. 

Yeah.. right. 

Mike Pence is telling the literal truth. But don't take my word for it.. just read ANY statement from the Ayatollah's or the head of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps.

In fact.. I think we've even got a thread for this ? Hmm.. where did it go ? 

Oh yes.. I remember now. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

This is an object lesson in how belligerent, bloodthirsty maniacs of this kind can come to positions of importance in what were once civilized nations.  

I mean Mike Pence, of course. 

Love it! 

8 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. right. 

Mike Pence is telling the literal truth. But don't take my word for it.. just read ANY statement from the Ayatollah's or the head of the Islamic Republican Guard Corps.

Oh yes.. I remember now. 

What ever you do, don't look at the old Palestinian women and families being thrown out of their already shabby shacks by the IDF.   
And, please, ignore the fact that Iran is home to the 2nd largest population of Jews in the middle east. 
Oh, and keep believing the US government about Iran too.  They have been so honest regarding the subject of Iran thus far... 

What's Pence actually doing?  Use hyperbole to create a reason for the IDF with backing from the US to attack Iran. 
"WE had to attack! Iran was going to exterminate us! So, we exterminated them first!" See how that works! 
NEOCONS like Pence and BiBi love pre-emptive war. 

Edited by blacknagus
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Bibi's finest hour ...

~

Jan 10, 2015 - In a sense it struck me as analogous to the famous Minard map, which is praised for capturing so much information (geographical, numerical, ...
~
Sep 27, 2012 - Bibi and the bomb chart. For Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu it wasn't enough just to reiterate an impassioned call for the United ...
~
Sep 27, 2012 - Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu pulled out this chart to describe the threat of a nuclear Iran during his speech to the UN General ...

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yeah.. right.. fine. 

However, the fact is this: Mike Pence was correct. The Iranians ARE planning the destruction of Israel. They have been planning this for decades. 

His actual statement was "....The Iranian regime openly advocates another Holocaust and seeks the means to achieve it,..."

Can anyone here claim that this is NOT true ? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Eldorado said:

Mr Pence used his speech to encourage sceptical allies into joining an anti-Iran alliance, which includes Israel and Arabian Peninsula monarchies.

The silence from the crowd at his speeches might have been even more enjoyable than the UN openly laughing at Trump.

The EU isnt working their asses off to keep Iran in the nuclear treaty just to up and shrug and cede to the US after a couple of policy speeches.

• Like 6

BTW, very clear message to Pence and his puppeteer by the audience at the Munich Security Conference:

• Like 7

The USSR is no longer, China is a no go, Saddam is gone, Ghadaffi is gone, Assad is no longer relevant, Kim has walled himself in, there are no more boogeymen left - thats not good, we need a new one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, blacknagus said:

What ever you do, don't look at the old Palestinian women and families being thrown out of their already shabby shacks by the IDF.   
And, please, ignore the fact that Iran is home to the 2nd largest population of Jews in the middle east. 
Oh, and keep believing the US government about Iran too.  They have been so honest regarding the subject of Iran thus far... 

What's Pence actually doing?  Use hyperbole to create a reason for the IDF with backing from the US to attack Iran. 
"WE had to attack! Iran was going to exterminate us! So, we exterminated them first!" See how that works! 
NEOCONS like Pence and BiBi love pre-emptive war. 

Iran has been shouting Death to America and has been stating its objective to destroy Israel for for decades.  The Government of Iran is indefensible. You tread treacherous waters in attempting to defend the Government of Iran.  Old Palestinian women and their families are not the Iranian Government.  Try focusing on the Evil that is...there are enough evil straw-men already.  They are like opinions...everyone has at least one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Let's remind ourselves of the nonsense that started the stupidity that was Saddam and the idiocy that still prevails to this very day ...

~

Jun 20, 2017 - The elected parliament selected him as prime minister, a position he used to reduce the power of the shah, thus bringing Iran closer in line with the political traditions that had developed in Europe. But any further democratic development was stymied on Aug. 19. The U.S government long denied involvement in the coup.

~
Dr. Mohammad Mossadegh was Iran's first democratically elected prime minister.

~
Aug 19, 2013 - The CIA has publicly admitted for the first time that it was behind the notorious 1953 coup against Iran's democratically elected prime minister ...

~

Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi, the last Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king), to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Let's remind ourselves of the nonsense that started the stupidity that was Saddam and the idiocy that still prevails to this very day ...

No, lets not bother. Lets deal with the Iran of today. Or at least, the Iran since the 1979 revolution. 

JOC is quite correct: the Ayatollah's have FREQUENTLY made bellicose statements about the destruction of Israel, as have the commanders of the Islamic Republican Guards Corps. In turn, this supports Mike Pence's statement. It may not be politically correct, but it IS factually correct. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

The silence from the crowd at his speeches might have been even more enjoyable than the UN openly laughing at Trump.

The EU isnt working their asses off to keep Iran in the nuclear treaty just to up and shrug and cede to the US after a couple of policy speeches.

4 hours ago, toast said:

BTW, very clear message to Pence and his puppeteer by the audience at the Munich Security Conference:

What a tool 

They should have openly mocked him 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

They should have openly mocked him 

Silence is a merciless judgement.

• Like 5

Maybe the president has made America so great and respected again that people were sitting in awe and speechless at his munificent greeting.   Then the VP drives it home with an appropriate quote from the Bible telling Europe they should pay their bills and they owe the US honor.  What can you possibly say after that?

• Like 1

What I find odd is that Syria and Iran have formed a lose alliance and Trump is pulling troops out of Syria. An old saying goes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

Something smells fishy and who backs Iran, Russia.  So why is Trump pulling troops?

Edited by STAR LORD

39 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

What I find odd is that Syria and Iran have formed a lose alliance and Trump is pulling troops out of Syria. An old saying goes. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. 

Something smells fishy and who backs Iran, Russia.  So why is Trump pulling troops?

Because he wants to make America great again and financing troops in foreign lands is a waste of $$ and a bad investment in his mind.  Same reason he doesn't believe in NATO, foreign aid or Trade partnerships where the other party may benefit financially.  Can't argue with his reasoning but it does little for political partnerships and alliances.

Then there is the other proposition that he may be doing it because Syria is one of Vlad's ally's, together with Iran, and he doesn't want to disappoint his old mate.

Edited by Black Red Devil

15 minutes ago, Black Red Devil said:

Because he wants to make America great again and financing troops in foreign lands is a waste of $$ and a bad investment in his mind.  Same reason he doesn't believe in NATO, foreign aid or Trade partnerships where the other party may benefit financially.  Can't argue with his reasoning but it does little for political partnerships and alliances.

Then there is the other proposition that he may be doing it because Syria is one of Vlad's ally's, together with Iran, and he doesn't want to disappoint his old mate.

Ya I get the economic factor but the US being so tight with Isreal  thought "this little thing" might keep the US in the region even longer and with even a larger force.

2 minutes ago, STAR LORD said:

Ya I get the economic factor but the US being so tight with Isreal  thought "this little thing" might keep the US in the region even longer and with even a larger force.

Pulling out of Syria isn't the worse thing because it was always a Russian ally.  Abandoning the Kurds though might come back to bite him.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 10:52 AM, RoofGardener said:

Yeah.. right. 

Oh yes.. I remember now. 

It's a waste of time, Roofy.  Those who support any nation against Israel wouldn't admit they were wrong even after it was proven by that nation attacking Israel.  They'd just find a new reason to justify their stance or they'd say Israel "had it coming".  So be it.  Let the game be played out and we'll see who's standing at the end.  I have full confidence that it won't be those who come against Israel.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, RoofGardener said:

No, lets not bother. Lets deal with the Iran of today. Or at least, the Iran since the 1979 revolution. 

JOC is quite correct: the Ayatollah's have FREQUENTLY made bellicose statements about the destruction of Israel, as have the commanders of the Islamic Republican Guards Corps. In turn, this supports Mike Pence's statement. It may not be politically correct, but it IS factually correct. 

Bibi wants a big biggy bigger boom then ?

:rolleyes:

~

• 1 month later...

Will Iran start here : List of Synagogues in Iran:D

Iranian officials always made it clear, we have problem with Zionist regime not with Jewish people and so far they haven't done even one thing to prove otherwise or to prove that they are liars.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 8:23 AM, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Will Iran start here : List of Synagogues in Iran:D

Iranian officials always made it clear, we have problem with Zionist regime not with Jewish people and so far they haven't done even one thing to prove otherwise or to prove that they are liars.

American propaganda makes sure american and jewish people don't know that. Iran's complaint is with Israel,  not ALL JEWS.

I think about 20 years ago, maybe 15, there were some 40,000 Jews living in Teheran. The Mullahs  aren't after the Jews. They can separate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1