Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rare white squirrel spotted in Edinburgh

Eldorado

Aw... cute little guy!

• Like 2

We have a neighborhood area that has many of these on the other side of my town.  Catawba County, North Carolina USA.

• Like 2

I saw one once in Algonquin Park. I didn't know what it was as it was scurrying about in lightning speed. They;re really quite cute.

• Like 1

Same for me, when i first moved in i saw one and just stared at it.....wth? Then i soon realized they were spread though many city blocks in the area.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

No squirrels here in the Netherlands that I have seen.  One of the many things that I miss about Texas.

• Like 1

Hell, I love these little suckers and they are a kind of semi-pets for me. They are daily guest at my birdhouse (third floor) and I`m doing the catering for the squirrel population in my area. The current weekly food amount is ca. 1kg of walnuts, 0,5kgs of peanuts, 1-2 apples, 1 banana and a lot of sunflower seeds. Sometimes, when the squirrel is having lunch inside the birdhouse, a bunch of birds is waiting in the trees nearby for the squirrel to left the scene, its really funny.

Here one of the fellows in last summer:

f13RwEn.jpg

• Like 1