Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Great Earthquake possibility on Japan

Great Old Man

https://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=104&oid=081&aid=0002970744

Recently, Japanese researchers started investigation over South Sea Earthquake possibility.

South Sea Submarine canyon, which has about 100~150 years earthquake cycle.(about more than 8-9 magnitude)

Japanese sent drill ship, and making hole in canyon to predict when earthquake starts.

They drilled more than 3262.5m depth of canyone to collect stone.(for research purpose)

Maybe, If earthquake started, it brings enormous damage to Major city of japan such as Tokyo and Osaka, Gobe, Nagoya.

Japan government simulated south sea earthquake damage to Tokyo, about 3m tsunami will strike directly.

Tokyo Olympic 2020,  combined disaster(one of the Illuminati cards and has picture of Tokyo Wako Clock tower ) are related to this great earthquake?

No one knows.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Tokyo Olympic 2020,  combined disaster(one of the Illuminati cards and has picture of Tokyo Wako Clock tower ) are related to this great earthquake?

Could you explain this? 

19 minutes ago, Piney said:

Could you explain this? 

This is one of cards of Illuminati cards, some of people predicted this card as London Big-Ben and this turned out "not real"

However, this card's picture is somewhat more similar to Tokyo- Wako- Clocktower.

Some of Conspirator believe Earthquake will strike Japan when  2020 Tokyo Olympic started.

You can simply search this card via internet by this keyword(combined disaster Tokyo tower)

10 minutes ago, Simbi Laveau said:

*sobs*

Japan government try to minimize "this Disaster" However it seems that earthquake isn't inevitable.

So Illuminati starts earthquakes now ? Is there nothing these guys can't do ? :wacko:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Natural disaster is most difficult thing to escape. Like Fukushima disaster. Away from coastal area is best method to escape disaster.

(cause main damage is due to tsunami)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

Some of Conspirator believe Earthquake will strike Japan when  2020 Tokyo Olympic started.

A Christian "Bible Code Breaker?"  was here predicting one for 2017. I have family and grandchildren there, on top of the fact I have the Nihonjin Tendai belief that prophecy and predictions are superstitious nonsense.

People predicting my family will be harmed or killed p*** me off. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

A Christian "Bible Code Breaker?"  was here predicting one for 2017. I have family and grandchildren there, on top of the fact I have the Nihonjin Tendai belief that prophecy and predictions are superstitious nonsense.

People predicting my family will be harmed or killed p*** me off. 

Indeed, that prediction can be a just non-sense, however, there is a possibility of the Great Earthquake in Japan near future.

I just want to inform the fact that Japanese Government started research on Great Earthquake(which has 100-150 cycle).

Recently there was some seismic activity on South Sea of Japan.

Don't be too much involved in my last sentence. It was just a hook.

Edited by Great Old Man

2 minutes ago, Great Old Man said:

I just want to inform the fact that Japanese Government started research on Great Earthquake(which has 100-150 cycle).

I know this. NHK talks about it all the time. The Dawn Land is right on the ring of fire. But science is what is needed. Not prophecy. 

• Like 1

If we assume that Illuminati actually exists... It's mere distraction from what's really going on. Illuminati, freemasonry... Just a funny way to make people distracted by wild theories. Almost every theory about it points to some crazy clubs, orgies, worship of bulls and so on.

One thing is certain, whoever controls things he sure as hell controls the money and events behind the curtain so to say. Since Japan is one of top economies by technology, exports it would not be in Illuminati's interests to do anything which would damage Japan's economy. All we should hope for is that nature will be kind to that region and that early warning systems and other means of preventing catastrophe have been made since Fukushima disaster.

Now more seriously, this is based on some card game or what? :)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

If we assume that Illuminati actually exists... It's mere distraction from what's really going on. Illuminati, freemasonry... Just a funny way to make people distracted by wild theories. Almost every theory about it points to some crazy clubs, orgies, worship of bulls and so on.

One thing is certain, whoever controls things he sure as hell controls the money and events behind the curtain so to say. Since Japan is one of top economies by technology, exports it would not be in Illuminati's interests to do anything which would damage Japan's economy. All we should hope for is that nature will be kind to that region and that early warning systems and other means of preventing catastrophe have been made since Fukushima disaster.

Now more seriously, this is based on some card game or what? :)

Indeed, I totally agree with what you said. 

1 hour ago, Great Old Man said:

Indeed, that prediction can be a just non-sense, however, there is a possibility of the Great Earthquake in Japan near future.

There is allways a possibility of a great earthquake in Japan, thats because it is in one of the most seismically active parts of the world. Predicting a "near future" earthquake in Japan is like predicting that there will be rain in Scotland in the "near future". 

For them it is a life and death issue, not just some religious or conspiracy BS.

Recently there was some seismic activity on South Sea of Japan.

There was seismic activity in the Ring of Fire. Stop the presses ! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_of_Fire

Don't be too much involved in my last sentence. It was just a hook.

So you are basically just trying to get views by predicting doom and disaster. I don't get it. :no:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

It all depends on what you choose to believe.  In 1811 the Shawnee warrior, Tecumseh, warned other Native American tribes that if they did not join him in his rebellion he would stamp his feet and they would feel the earth shake.  The very next day the New Madrid earthquake struck Missouri with a force so great it was felt as far away as Washington DC and Boston.  

While the science of earthquake prediction has improved greatly in recent years, it still comes down to calculating odds.  The last major earthquake to strike the Cascadia Subduction Zone in the US Pacific Northwest, for instance, was in 1700.  Seismologists estimate that there is roughly a 300 to 500 year cycle for major quakes in this region. 

Like most of the posters in this thread, I pay more attention to the science rather than the mythology.  

• Like 1

Japan sits on the Pacific Ring of Fire, which has been very active both in volcanoes and earthquakes in the last few years. Has nothing to do with the Illuminati. The chances of a major earthquake hitting Japan is scientifically very real.

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 5:08 PM, susieice said:

Japan sits on the Pacific Ring of Fire, which has been very active both in volcanoes and earthquakes in the last few years. Has nothing to do with the Illuminati. The chances of a major earthquake hitting Japan is scientifically very real.

Its scary, but I scary over the Edgar's Cayce`s prediction of a big earthquake that's hits Californian

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/self-sufficiency/predictions-from-edgar-cayce-erupting-volcanoes-and-multiple-earthquakes/

• Like 1