Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
the13bats

Amaury Rivera abduction and pictures

11 posts in this topic

the13bats

images(37).jpg.c18df9c6bcf2d3caa3fe42e98120e195.jpg

I was rooting around old cases, this one has all the trendy stuff plus more.

Ive read several versions many from rivera himself so i guess he cant keep his own story straight but here is a basic version

https://galactic.no/rune/AmauryRivera_ufocontact.htm

While i believe it a big hoax i cant find anything debunking it well, you know like when they found ed walters fake ufo in the attic of his house, lol, doh.

Im curious if the shots were made by hanging an object or adding it to a pic,

Of course as far as his story of aliens giving him knowledge only he is allowed to know and how he will help save the world, he seems like many abductees that he didnt feel special enough in reality.

i can only assume he went back to selling hotdogs and lying to his aunt about ultra mundane stuff like not grabbing a bands autograph, and just because he lies to his aunt doesnt me he would lie to the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Alien Origins
5 hours ago, the13bats said:

images(37).jpg.c18df9c6bcf2d3caa3fe42e98120e195.jpg

I was rooting around old cases, this one has all the trendy stuff plus more.

Ive read several versions many from rivera himself so i guess he cant keep his own story straight but here is a basic version

https://galactic.no/rune/AmauryRivera_ufocontact.htm

While i believe it a big hoax i cant find anything debunking it well, you know like when they found ed walters fake ufo in the attic of his house, lol, doh.

Im curious if the shots were made by hanging an object or adding it to a pic,

Of course as far as his story of aliens giving him knowledge only he is allowed to know and how he will help save the world, he seems like many abductees that he didnt feel special enough in reality.

i can only assume he went back to selling hotdogs and lying to his aunt about ultra mundane stuff like not grabbing a bands autograph, and just because he lies to his aunt doesnt me he would lie to the rest of the world.

Sounds like he has been talking to Nancy Lieder and her Zeta's.....

• Like 1

ChrLzs

Forgive my ageing memory - the shot looks familiar, but I can't be bothered right now to go chasing it down..  Just at a quick glance, the saucer looks horribly wrong.  The image is tragically underexposed due to the sun being either in or almost in shot.  That has rendered the jet and the other stuff in the pic almost featureless black, and yet, the saucer is quite strongly lit from above... Que?  it looks wrong, and that's likely because it is edited or a double or triple exposure, imo.  I may be back later when I have a deeper look.

• Like 2

preacherman76
8 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Forgive my ageing memory - the shot looks familiar, but I can't be bothered right now to go chasing it down..  Just at a quick glance, the saucer looks horribly wrong.  The image is tragically underexposed due to the sun being either in or almost in shot.  That has rendered the jet and the other stuff in the pic almost featureless black, and yet, the saucer is quite strongly lit from above... Que?  it looks wrong, and that's likely because it is edited or a double or triple exposure, imo.  I may be back later when I have a deeper look.

I have no dog in this fight, and I bow to your photography knowledge. Just a question though  

Could it be that the jet is just much further away, and is facing a different angle, explaining the difference in its highlight from the sun? 

Seems the saucer is where the camera is focused. Could that be the reason the plane looks out of focus?

Just curious. 

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

For the jet to be in full silhouette like that I think the sun needs to be behind the jet relative to the viewer. In effect the jet is blocking light from the sun reaching the viewer.

The UFO is in the same part of the Sky relative to the viewer as the jet. that means the UFO is also in between the viewer and the sun and therefore should be silhouetted as well.

• Like 2

preacherman76
18 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

For the jet to be in full silhouette like that I think the sun needs to be behind the jet relative to the viewer. In effect the jet is blocking light from the sun reaching the viewer.

The UFO is in the same part of the Sky relative to the viewer as the jet. that means the UFO is also in between the viewer and the sun and therefore should be silhouetted as well.

But the UFO is at a completely different angle. You can see the top of the UFO, and is angled towards the camera. Seems obvious to me why the ufo is reflecting sunlight and the jet is not. Not that that alone makes this real, but... just saying

• Like 1

toast

Above all, I do not think that any A/F fighter jet would come such near to a flying object of interest with unknown origin/technology because it may cause a threat to the jet itself and so to the pilot as well.

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
5 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

But the UFO is at a completely different angle. You can see the top of the UFO, and is angled towards the camera. Seems obvious to me why the ufo is reflecting sunlight and the jet is not. Not that that alone makes this real, but... just saying

Well, exactly, the sun is behind the UFO so none of it should be reflecting.

• Like 1

ChrLzs
6 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

SWoH is right.  There are several very strong cues as to the location of the Sun, and remember that it is effectively at 'infinity', ie parallel light rays.  The Sun is either just in shot or just out of frame at lower left, and that means everything in the frame that is on or near earth, will be illuminated from almost directly behind.

We can see the effect of that in everything except the UFO - the jet and hills and the tree branches are all in strong silhouette.  For the UFO not to be silhouetted, it either needs to be illuminated from some other light source (and it's hard to conceive of one that could possibly apply..)or perhaps completely upside down and not at the angle it appears to be - it would have to be some weird concave shape that just doesn't make sense.

It's possible someone has fiddled with the printing, ie done some 'dodging/burning' which is ye olde technique to lighten or darken selected areas.  But other than that my experience tells me that it just isn't right...  I may take a bit harder look later today, as I have a bit of time....

the13bats

While amaury Rivera took i believe 5 pics many times the pics are used in unrelated cases and its very convoluted.

His story changes in every telling, one version ges not harmed the next he had 100s of needle marks ( junkie ? )

and ive seen him in interviews and acts fruity squirrelly,  when guys like him came to my club bouncers watched them like hawks

images(41).jpg.f5c838da7e1f3df4d66e516555143009.jpg

ChrLzs

Just out of interest, I'm really struggling to find anything near a first or second gen image of Rivera's.

However, I did find this Youtube link:

...note how it seems sharper and is of very low contrast compared to the more commonly posted image, and yet the saucer shows absolutely no internal detail!!  The video is mostly just pages of text - the images are right at the end, but the title image is all you need..  I see some other problems, also - but I'll do a bit more hunting first.

It's not a big nail, but it certainly suggests that someone has fiddled with these images at some point...