Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Panthers Final of 18 and First of 19 Tx

rashore

Sorry about the title editing folks. Here's the original.

Black Panthers: Final Sightings of 2018 and First Sightings of 2019

ince the release of Shadow Cats, my book on the black panther phenomenon, I have been deluged with witness reports, emails, and other correspondence. I work full-time and do not have an assistant to help me, so I have been slowly wading through it all on my own. I am not complaining; the book has been well received and has done well. The only frustration I have had is knowing that there are people out there who took the time to contact me who have been waiting to hear something, anything, out of me. I am happy to say that I have finally caught up on all my correspondence, done my best to vet the witness reports in the queue, charted the credible reports on my black panther sightings distribution map, and replied to all the emails that did not seem to come from...shall we say, eccentrics?

The reports below represent the final credible black panther reports to reach me in 2018 and the first credible reports of 2019. I continue to be amazed at how many normal, every day folks are seeing an animal which should not be here in Texas.

• Like 1

From the title I thought it was a sports tread or maybe a Marvel Studios thread :lol:

Joking aside that's a lot of reported sightings.

• Haha 1

I would really expect black to be a possible color anywhere big cats are found,  note my avatar....hes big but not that big.

I thought it was the black panthers movement

22 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

From the title I thought it was a sports tread or maybe a Marvel Studios thread :lol:

Joking aside that's a lot of reported sightings.

Me too, I thought it was a game outcome.

• Like 1