Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

can you see any creature in this?

the13bats

I first saw this when it came out as a segment in a longer documentary

Besides the camera man giving me the impression that hes putting too much stress on a structure never up to code,

I have tried hard to see what he is seeing, even his buddy later in the program admits he didnt see it, but i have stared at it like those old weird pictures in the 90s that a person is suppose to see an image ,  ive looked hard at his enhanced stills, all i see is bushes,

If you see a creature could you please point it out to me....

Yeah, no. There is nothing there, at least no giant man/ape creature.

Pareidolia at best. Intentionally trolling at worst. 

• Like 3

Was this creature supposed to be laying down? I don't see knees and toes but the enhancement doesn't put the head over them, but quite far to the left. In fact, my pareidolia took me in a whole different direction.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I havent a clue, if its standing or laying his description confused me almost as much as trying to find the creature, i feel like i should at least see pareidolia and i dont as you see it has bugged me...hes so nuts about it i feel like im missing something.

No.  Nuthin.

What's worse is they circle an area, and point to another area, and then they drew on another area...  Redonculous.

Anyway, why didn't they just go over to it - bloody cowards.  (hint - they didn't as there was nothing to go to..)

What annoys me the most is that Leonard Nimoy, one of my heroes, would descend to narrating this manure...

• Thanks 1

I have a theory:

If you have to ask  "can you see any creature in this?"  then there's nothing there.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He seems genuinely convinced he saw a bigfoot ..... shame it doesn't show up clearly on his photos.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

I first saw this when it came out as a segment in a longer documentary

Besides the camera man giving me the impression that hes putting too much stress on a structure never up to code,

I have tried hard to see what he is seeing, even his buddy later in the program admits he didnt see it, but i have stared at it like those old weird pictures in the 90s that a person is suppose to see an image ,  ive looked hard at his enhanced stills, all i see is bushes,

If you see a creature could you please point it out to me....

Nothing there that I can see...Of course these old eyes don't work the way the use to either.:D

• Like 1

Yes, I saw something, it was a "puddycat", a Scaredy Cat,  that was too timid to move in close, for the "killer" bigfoot footage that would have made him rich and famous ! Or perhaps he knew if he poked through the brush further, there'd be nothing to see.

Edited by Habitat
  • Haha 1

Thanks guys, i feel better now, if im not mistaken the camerman did or does run a bigfoot hunters club...