Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telepathic connection

Danasmom

Hello,

I’m new to this forum and wondering if anyone else has had something like this happen to them.   Bare with me because it sounds wonky, or at least it does to me.   So I started working under this particular individual who I was initially attracted to, but he was my superior and I really didn’t know much about him.   As time went on I felt he was also flirting with me; being especially friendly, lots of attention, etc, but than it really picked up a notch.   I started hearing him speak to me, without words.   We actually didn’t speak much to each other in our work, just saying hello and so forth.  This communication only intensified over time, and it felt real.  I was constantly checking on the internet for such happenings, but there wasn’t anything.  I really was starting to wonder about myself, because I just didn’t understand it.  This communication was constantly going on, and he seemed to be really into me.  I noticed his behaviour seemed to match this, but he never took any real action towards me.  After a few months of this crazy, intense flattery and attention and words of wanting more I discovered he was in fact married with children!   I backed off and communicated that I am not the home wrecker type, but he mentioned that he was going through a divorce of course.  Still there wasn’t any real action, just this intense communication that never let up.  It was almost always intriguing to be persued by this guy, but the reality was the possibility of this happening brought me back to reality again.  There were too many reasons  to see that it was just a game he was playing, and surely enough everything changed and he turned on me like a rabid animal.

i never really knew what narcissism was all about and it usually involves two people in an intimate relationship, but I felt the lovebombing, devalue and discard just like those in such a relationship!  So I left out lots of details, but has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

Let me know,

thanks,

First, welcome to UM. :)

Secondly, this sounds eerily familiar.

• Like 1

Oh my.... If the object of my affections knew what I thought about him , he wouldnt be able to walk around in public much.. seriously.... 

*ahem*

:P

• Haha 1

Yes, I have experienced telepathic communications from someone who fancied me. He was old enough to be my father and so I was not attracted to him in a romantic/sexual way at all. I admired and respected him, that was all(he was my yoga teacher). While staying at his yoga retreat, over several consecutive nights, I had sexual dreams about him. Well, I say 'dreams' but it actually felt more like him contacting me through a dream or perhaps me being able to read his mind ..... not an ordinary dream state, anyway.  In the days following these dreams he did actually approach me with sexual intent.

Welcome to UM, Danasmom :st

• Like 2

Hello again,

I thought I’d add this link, because I thought it might explain things a bit better.  I did see a psychic at the time of this happening, who told me that I was actually very gifted!  It had never occurred to me, but in hindsight it made sense.

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/SisterOthelia/TELEPATHIC-LOVE/352828.aspx

Thanks for your input!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Danasmom said:

Hello again,

I thought I’d add this link, because I thought it might explain things a bit better.  I did see a psychic at the time of this happening, who told me that I was actually very gifted!  It had never occurred to me, but in hindsight it made sense.

https://www.keen.com/CommunityServer/UserBlogPosts/SisterOthelia/TELEPATHIC-LOVE/352828.aspx

Thanks for your input!

Hi,

I read that link and I agree with the psychic that most likely you are very gifted.

Not too long ago I was able to assist a young woman break her telepathic connection with some one. Every set of circumstances is differeence. I was uniquely qualified to help her with that.

In this instance I see you as the only influence which can resolve your situation. Believe in your self and that you are very gifted. Than ask your self, your inner most wisest aspect of self, how to proceed. Trust that guidance and invest in it by putting into action those recommendations.

Best Wishes,

John

• Like 1

Thanks John and everyone else for that matter,

its been some time since this happened and it’s like I’m trying to get validation that I wasn’t losing my mind, because it was just so unusual.  I looked everywhere for answers on this and it’s the reason why I did go see that psychic.  I guess I just wanted to see how common this sort of thing was.  I couldn’t openly share this happening with just anyone, and in fact I only shared this with a counselor and even than wondered what she thought of what I said.

ive only had a couple of other encounters that were somewhat similar to this, but this was on a totally different level.  I won’t ever be able to forget it, but I got myself physically away from the whole scene and it still doesn’t feel far enough.

All I really know is that life is strange, but am still eager to see where the road goes!

Thanks again!

• Like 2