Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't believe you

Jodie.Lynne

4 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I think I get what you mean.

Our thought processes can become stuck in a pattern. Be can be very judgmental of others, based on our perceptions, and backgrounds.

For a long time, I saw people as 'citizens', 'perps', or 'skells' because of my background. It took me an even longer time to stop viewing people that way, but it took a conscious effort to re-train my thought processes.

I prefer the term `peasants` lol

The greater the peasants peasantdom the more atheist they seem to be.

Edited by RabidMongoose

7 hours ago, danydandan said:

I'd like to think we are better than our baser instincts. Some people obviously aren't, but most are I think. 

Actually a psychologist would say thats all we all.

A collection of psychological needs trying to satisfy themselves.

7 hours ago, eight bits said:

I stand by the truth of what I actually posted, and stand by my calling you on having lied about what I posted. Your most recent post doubles down on the trash talk, and tells further lies about me, and about what I posted.

How many fingers am I holding up? Which one?

You equated Trump supporter with woo- believers--is that a lie? From my point off view that's insulting, demeaning, off-putting. It's like you're saying they're off in the head, "tetched", ignorant, gullible, not very bright, stupid. Well, What do you expect from a basket of deplorables? You'll get no apology from me.

5 hours ago, Sherapy said:

Skell’s?

Tramp, bindle stiff, hobo, homeless person.

47 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

You equated Trump supporter with woo- believers--is that a lie? From my point off view that's insulting, demeaning, off-putting. It's like you're saying they're off in the head, "tetched", ignorant, gullible, not very bright, stupid. Well, What do you expect from a basket of deplorables? You'll get no apology from me.

Well that is pretty much the case. From my point of view to be a Trump supporter is to insult basically everyone except conservative white men. His entire campaign and presidency has just been one massive insult towards basically everyone from Mexicans, Muslims, Black people, Democrats/liberals, Milennials, Jews, Women, poor people, etc. 

So quite frankly I find your crocodile tears here to be beyond hypocritical. Boo hoo hoo, facts don't care about your feelings, so go back to your safe space and melt like a snow flake.

Now I swear on my life here I'm not going back into another long political discussion. It's just WAY too difficult to ignore such incredibly blatant hypocrisy. You'll get no follow up response or apology from me.

2 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

The greater the peasants peasantdom the more atheist they seem to be.

Rather ironic that I take the username "King" yet find the idea that anyone would even halfway seriously consider any of their fellow human beings to be actual "peasants" in the modern world to be pretty disgusting... :huh:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, danydandan said:

I'd like to think we are better than our baser instincts. Some people obviously aren't, but most are I think. 

I'd love to see some statistics and/or studies to prove most of mankind to be better than our base instincts, cause sometimes it's hard to believe such a simple notion to be true...

22 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Well that is pretty much the case. From my point of view to be a Trump supporter is to insult basically everyone except conservative white men. His entire campaign and presidency has just been one massive insult towards basically everyone from Mexicans, Muslims, Black people, Democrats/liberals, Milennials, Jews, Women, poor people, etc. 

So quite frankly I find your crocodile tears here to be beyond hypocritical. Boo hoo hoo, facts don't care about your feelings, so go back to your safe space and melt like a snow flake.

Now I swear on my life here I'm not going back into another long political discussion. It's just WAY too difficult to ignore such incredibly blatant hypocrisy. You'll get no follow up response or apology from me.

Who cares? Politics suck. The fact that people on both sides, the loudest and most vocal few, demonize one-another as you are doing, makes sensible dialogue impossible. You are oblivious to the fact that almost all Trump supporters aren't like that at all, just as they are every bit as sure the Left is pretty much made up of people who hate anyone who doesn't agree with them. 

imageedit_1794_9463368374.jpg

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

So are you a corporate drone, or do you own your own business and have plenty of "play time" and expensive toys? 

Because if not,  as a member of the "landed gentry" and "academia".  I can consider you a "peasant" even though I a merely half British and have muddy brown skin. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RabidMongoose said:

Actually a psychologist would say thats all we all.

A collection of psychological needs trying to satisfy themselves.

7 hours ago, joc said:

I think we are our basic instincts.  I just think that most people don't even know what their basic instincts are.

I will have to disagree.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Piney said:

So are you a corporate drone, or do you own your own business and have plenty of "play time" and expensive toys? 

Because if not,  as a member of the "landed gentry" and "academia".  I can consider you a "peasant" even though I a merely half British and have muddy brown skin. 

All the Brits are peasants to us Irish.

Oh.......wait. Isn't it the other way around!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

All the Brits are peasants to us Irish.

Oh.......wait. Isn't it the other way around!

The anniversary of the Norman invasion of Ireland was last week and I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire Jowett family for kicking your bog digging buttocks. :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Piney said:

The anniversary of the Norman invasion of Ireland was last week and I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of the entire Jowett family for kicking your bog digging buttocks. :)

That's it piney.

It's my Hurley Waving WingTsun ass vs your MMA Chainsawing ass.  Feck I'll bring a bomb too. 

Edited: I didn't capitalise your bloody name on purpose, I'm so fecking angry.

Edited by danydandan
  • Haha 3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

That's it piney.

It's my Hurley Waving WingTsun ass vs your MMA Chainsawing ass.  Feck I'll bring a bomb too. 

:lol:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, danydandan said:

That's it piney.

Edited: I didn't capitalise your bloody name on purpose, I'm so fecking angry.

11 minutes ago, Piney said:

oh-my-takei.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, XenoFish said:

oh-my-takei.gif

It's better than the political ****e being peddled here recently.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

9 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Feck I'll bring a bomb too. 

You'll forgive me but I'll have to report this to my SAS mates....You know with all the unrest and such. 

I don't know who to support. My brother from another tribe or my cousin across the sea. Damn my genetics, damn them...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

From my point off view that's insulting, demeaning, off-putting. It's like you're saying they're off in the head, "tetched", ignorant, gullible, not very bright, stupid.

"Why so butthurt all the time?"

"It's an opinion, you can accept it or reject it"

"You're fair dinkum, digger, so lighten up"

et...cetera...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Piney said:

You'll forgive me but I'll have to report this to my SAS mates....You know with all the unrest and such. 

I won't forget nor forgive.

There is more **** happening up North now unfortunately. Also tribunal's are being held regarding SAS, other British army group's slaughtering innocent people. But it's way off-topic and very tough subject for me to be unbiased about.

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I don't know who to support. My brother from another tribe or my cousin across the sea. Damn my genetics, damn them...

We are all brothers. And the best of brothers beat the crap out of each other.

Just so people are aware. @Piney and I are just taking the p*** out of each other. 

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

I won't forget nor forgive.

That's what Aunt Karen says.  They're in Yorkshire "waiting out the storm". 

• Haha 2