Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't believe you

Jodie.Lynne

3 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Who gets to decide what is offensive?

You do.  But no one else has to agree with you unless they want to.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

That every one of them is made up.

All has something good in them, except Satanism:)  

Edited by docyabut2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

You do.  But no one else has to agree with you unless they want to.

You have offended me! Go away, despicable person!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Why not? If all have good in them.

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Why not? If all have good in them.

Study them all you will understand and come to your own conclusion, of which I did all my life.   

15 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I  know people try to purposely cause offense and when it is obvious that is their purpose then why take the bait. 

Agreed, and sometimes, I engage simply because I am in the mood for a fight. :devil:

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And then there are those who are just ignorant and judgmental thinking they are speaking for everyone.  If it is going to fall on deaf ears, on a forum, why bother, just move on.

If they are ignorant, meaning they don't know any better, then it is absolutely necessary to try to educate them. 

POP QUIZ, because this is an important issue for me: If someone is having an epileptic seizure, should you put something in their mouth to keep them from swallowing their tongue?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Study them all you will understand and come to your own conclusion, of which I did all my life.   

I already did that and all of them are made-up. The fabrications of the human mind. Even god is a human invention.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Luke 6:37-38 37"Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. 38Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

"Do no harm" is the only commandment the Satanist follow. 

and one of my Lego fun time Satanist chicks  friends actually rescues insects from my house and releases them outside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

In deity based religions there is typically a "formula" they all follow. The first being absolute devotion to their patron god or gods. Second is the observation of certain rites and rituals, customs as well. Then there are offering to them and prayers. This is no different than any form of magick out there. Christianity, Judaism, Islam, are all forms of magick. The last two being more ceremonial magick with the exception of Catholicism. Christianity if stripped bare is more about personal religion, basic morals, and simple ritual practices. It's a cliff notes religion. If you even want to really call it that. 

Edited by XenoFish

Satanism is a more self-focused belief system. More a parody of Christianity really. Atheism for edge-lords.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

"Do no harm" is the only commandment the Satanist follow. 

and one of my Lego fun time Satanist chicks  friends actually rescues insects from my house and releases them outside.

sad that you would ever believe in a Satanist  cult :( 

Just now, docyabut2 said:

Why do you idol worship a jewish man?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Agreed, and sometimes, I engage simply because I am in the mood for a fight. :devil:

If they are ignorant, meaning they don't know any better, then it is absolutely necessary to try to educate them. 

POP QUIZ, because this is an important issue for me: If someone is having an epileptic seizure, should you put something in their mouth to keep them from swallowing their tongue?

Pop quiz.  I was taught that you hold them so that they do not hurt themselves.  Is it possible to swallow your tongue?

46 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Who gets to decide what is offensive?

The listener. They get to decide what is offensive, to them.

Please understand that I am NOT an SJW, denying people the right to their own opinions.  However, if you should say something that is offensive, to me, I will tell you so.

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

That is not satanists, that is Wiccans.  they are not the same thing.

45 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

May I ask what you personally know about Satanism?

Or are you just repeating what you've been told?

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Why do you idol worship a jewish man?

gee if you ever read Jesus`s teachings`s and riddles, no matter if he was Jewish. He said he didn't change  laws but added to them. The love to all ")    

If you are to be a true satanism, you must have an awesome mustache and goatie.....wait a minute....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, docyabut2 said:

gee if you ever read Jesus`s teachings`s and riddles, no matter if he was Jewish. He said he didn't change  laws but added to them. The love to all ")    

It's still idolatry. And that's a big spiritual no-no isn't it.

"In Jesus name we pray....."

A demi-god in the minds of mankind. 

3 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Pop quiz.  I was taught that you hold them so that they do not hurt themselves.  Is it possible to swallow your tongue?

Good answer!

Actually, it is recommended that you keep them from objects that can hurt them. and turn them on their side in case of vomiting or excessive drooling.

And NO, they cannot swallow their tongue!!!!!!

The reason I used this example, is because there are well meaning people who have been given VERY bad information.  You never, ever, EVER! stick something in a seizure patients mouth. I don't give a **** what you learned from watching House, or Marcus Welby!

My point being that sometimes people have bad info, and need to be corrected.  There is no shame in ignorance, it is simple not knowing. 

Just now, Jodie.Lynne said:

The listener. They get to decide what is offensive, to them.

Please understand that I am NOT an SJW, denying people the right to their own opinions.  However, if you should say something that is offensive, to me, I will tell you so.

Depending on the circumstances and the topic, my response might probably be "I don't give a damn." While never saying anything for the sake of provoking offense, I won't censor my own speech on topics and view and opinions sincerely held for the sake of not giving offense. In this life and world, one would have to live a very cloistered existence to avoid being offended. What was it Hamlet said to Ophelia; Get thee to a Nunnery?

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If you are to be a true satanism, you must have an awesome mustache and goatie.....wait a minute....

yeah, that might be a problem for me.....

LOL

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

It's still idolatry. And that's a big spiritual no-no isn't it.

"In Jesus name we pray....."

A demi-god in the minds of mankind. 

its like Jesus says of Satan  get behind me!