Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't believe you

Jodie.Lynne

11 hours ago, Clarakore said:

thank you good sir, but i do not yet, it sounds so very interesting from the brief part i read

thank you for trying to help a newb like me across the ropes but i will bow out now of this as oslove, is no walker yet, but to me seems like oslove is going to devil advocate and nit pick down to brass tacks while nickle and diming random folk, and i like that

You like watching other people trolling and belittling other people?

That's pretty disgusting to honest with you.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

You like people trolling and belittling other people?

That's pretty disgusting to honest with you.

You can understand all that? I'm impressed. I can't make heads or tails as to what clarakore writes. 

16 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You can understand all that? I'm impressed. I can't make heads or tails as to what clarakore writes. 

Oh God no. But that other poster was attempting to belittle you, according to clarakore's response they enjoy watching people nickle and diming other people. As far as I know that means to systematically attempt to bring someone down in small repeated attacks. 

What a knob-end.

Edited by danydandan
  • Thanks 1

The trouble with everyone here is that they are not intelligent enough as to first and foremost work as to concur on the concept of God.

That is what I find to be always un-intelligent with folks who write endlessly against the others on an issue, like the existence of God - they always all of them refuse to work first and foremost as to concur on the concept over which they are debating endlessly on its existence or non-existence, in the present context, the concept or definition of God.

So, I challenge everyone here to tell me what is their respective concept of God Which they are arguing forever to be existing, or to be not existing.

Dear readers, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to read if any at all, anyone coming forth to tell us what is their concept of God.

Here is my concept of God:

In concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

I tell you, if you don't have this concept of God, then you are un-intelligent with talking pro or anti the existence of God.

Even for folks here who  fancy themselves to be apatheist, they are also un-intelligent for at all reading on the debate God exists or not; to be intelligent at all you guys should not at all read anything about the debate, unless as I said you are un-intelligent: intelligence requires you to be totally out and away altogether from this debate - the fact that you are reading is an indication that you are not apatheist, but observing at least to discern who is intelligent and who not, starting however with yourselves first - you are not intelligent because you as you proclaim yourselves to be apatheist, then you are un-intelligently wasting your time and trouble to read the debate.

• Haha 2

chicken-011.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, oslove said:

The trouble with everyone here is that they are not intelligent enough as to first and foremost work as to concur on the concept of God.

With the barrage of insults I've had today from some of the members here. I'm gladly putting you on ignore. You've basically insulted anyone who doesn't agree with you. So there is no merit in me or anyone actually, to attempt a conversation with you. 

4 minutes ago, oslove said:

Even for folks here who  fancy themselves to be apatheist, they are also un-intelligent for at all reading on the debate God exists or not

5 minutes ago, oslove said:

I tell you, if you don't have this concept of God, then you are un-intelligent with talking pro or anti the existence of God.

Should I report your post or not? 

• Thanks 4

8 minutes ago, oslove said:

A point I have made numerous times.

In order to discuss God one must first define what God is.

If God is just an anthropomorphism of nature - which it appears in most cases to be, and certainly was originally - then I think everyone believes in God. 

7 minutes ago, Essan said:

If God is just an anthropomorphism of nature - which it appears in most cases to be, and certainly was originally - then I think everyone believes in God. 

Shhh. They just said we can't have a discussion regarding God. Unless we can agree on their concept, as being the concept we all discuss.

Seems rather contradictory and redundant, but it is what it is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Intelligent humans have from ancient times known that God is not anything similar to humans, that is why they come to the idea that God is the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning, of the utmost degree of creativity and effectivity, beyond the comprehension of humans, on how He works, but He does work, as to ensure that the nose on the face of humans do not fall off as humans look at themselves in the mirror.

You have got to possess intelligence to know that although God is beyond the comprehension of humans, humans who are intelligent know that He exists, period.

Okay, I ask you, Oh ye fellow humans like myself, which is the intelligent thought below:

<1> There is an entity in charge of everything that has a beginning, which entity has always existed, with no beginning and no ending.

<2> There is no entity in charge of everything that has a beginning.

4 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Shhh. They just said we can't have a discussion regarding God. Unless we can agree on their concept, as being the concept we all discuss.

Seems rather contradictory and redundant, but it is what it is.

Well we can discuss God.   Just the believers who can't until they make up their minds what God is.  They've only had a few thousands years to do so ....

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oslove said:

That is what I find to be always un-intelligent with folks who write endlessly against the others on an issue, like the existence of God - they always all of them refuse to work first and foremost as to concur on the concept over which they are debating endlessly on its existence or non-existence, in the present context, the concept or definition of God.

So, I challenge everyone here to tell me what is their respective concept of God Which they are arguing forever to be existing, or to be not existing.

Dear readers, let us all sit back and await with bated breath to read if any at all, anyone coming forth to tell us what is their concept of God.

Here is my concept of God:

In concept God is first and foremost the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning.

Even for folks here who  fancy themselves to be apatheist, they are also un-intelligent for at all reading on the debate God exists or not; to be intelligent at all you guys should not at all read anything about the debate, unless as I said you are un-intelligent: intelligence requires you to be totally out and away altogether from this debate - the fact that you are reading is an indication that you are not apatheist, but observing at least to discern who is intelligent and who not, starting however with yourselves first - you are not intelligent because you as you proclaim yourselves to be apatheist, then you are un-intelligently wasting your time and trouble to read the debate.

Even people who believe in the existence of a god as creator do not agree on what that means.  How can you expect everyone to agree with your definition of a concept?  And I don't think disagreement has anything to do with lack of intelligence.  You are not supporting your thesis very well by starting out saying "everyone here are not intelligent enough"  How do you think that is going to change the responses you wish to change?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Essan said:

Well we can discuss God.   Just the believers who can't until they make up their minds what God is.  They've only had a few thousands years to do so ....

Even if they did make up their mind as to what god, how would they know it was the right god? 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, oslove said:

Intelligent humans have from ancient times known that God is not anything similar to humans, that is why they come to the idea that God is the creator and operator of the universe and man and everything with a beginning, of the utmost degree of creativity and effectivity, beyond the comprehension of humans, on how He works, but He does work, as to ensure that the nose on the face of humans do not fall off as humans look at themselves in the mirror.

You have got to possess intelligence to know that although God is beyond the comprehension of humans, humans who are intelligent know that He exists, period.

Okay, I ask you, Oh ye fellow humans like myself, which is the intelligent thought below:

<1> There is an entity in charge of everything that has a beginning, which entity has always existed, with no beginning and no ending.

Mister logic here. 

How can you comprehend the incomprehensibility of God?

If you can't comprehend God's apparent works, how can you comprehend the works being done or have been done?

Not a very logical argument to be had here, is there?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Even if they did make up their mind as to what god, how would they know it was the right god? 

There's only one God. 

3 minutes ago, oslove said:

Well that's easy ;) 

Do 200 mile wide cups of coffee orbit the Sun

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

I have sensed you have a strong affinity with oatmeal, Will.

This has been discussed to death.

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/topic/325690-i-dont-believe-you/?page=152&tab=comments#comment-6743311

Harte

Please don't seek to hide your lack of intelligence with attempts at being 'cute'.

Say something intelligent, I challenge you.

Do intelligent thinking instead of hiding behind attempts at being cute and corny.

That is not doing credit to membership in Unexplained Mysteries.

Tell me, which is intelligent thinking: that there is an entity in charge of everything with a beginning, or there is no such entity?

21 minutes ago, Essan said:

So you agree that Everyone here is not intelligent enough to have a conversation about god?

Just now, Will Due said:

There's only one God. 

Actually there are thousands upon thousands.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Will Due said:

There's only one God. 

How do you know that?   Most religions have many gods.  Are yoy saying God us his father, mother, aunt, sister and nephew?  :o

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well, it has to spell some animal if you write it backwards.

That's the main way to tell.

Harte

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Essan said:

Well that's easy ;) 

Do 200 mile wide cups of coffee orbit the Sun

You gotta keep 'em hot somehow, you know.

Harte

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

So you agree that Everyone here is not intelligent enough to have a conversation about god?

No, I just think that on order to decide who is the best athlete in a sport who first need to agree on which sport you are discussing. 

3 minutes ago, oslove said:

Please don't seek to hide your lack of intelligence with attempts at being 'cute'.

Say something intelligent, I challenge you.

Do intelligent thinking instead of hiding behind attempts at being cute and corny.

That is not doing credit to membership in Unexplained Mysteries.

Tell me, which is intelligent thinking: that there is an entity in charge of everything with a beginning, or there is no such entity?

Both and neither.  Delight in the mystery.