Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't believe you

Jodie.Lynne

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Because you do not conform to his model of reality, thus making you wrong and deserving of eternal punishment. Sheep, sheep, sheeple.

Sheep sheep sheeple goodbyyyyy

Sheep sheep sheeple don't cryyyyy

Palms pierced with nails,

And other tales,

If you don't get religion then I'll see you in hail...

Harte

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

You almost sound like you think I deserve to be punished. Why do you think I deserve that ?

Because we offend his invisible friend.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

On a more serious note I would very much like to know why someone like @Pettytalk thinks I deserve gods punishment ? 

Your a Dane. He stepped on a Lego. :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

14 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your a Dane. He stepped on a Lego. :o

That son a b****. 

Get him NETIAC, that's an abbreviation of @Noteverythingisaconspiracy.

• Haha 3

Should I be flattered that I keep being the subject of your conversation? But I can understand why I'm so magnetic to all the negative talk, as I'm the positive pole.

But please, don't let my absence interrupt your fun and games. I too am having fun at my Mediterranean villa. I'll be here for the summer, enjoying myself in the midst of nature. Therefore I will not be making frequent visits to this virtual world of yours. I may peep in at times, just to see how you all are getting along without me.

Just remember to keep it clean and on topic. And please, also remember that I will be your attorney on Judgment Day. Therefore anything you say against me, or the Father, will influence the amount of effort I will put in in defending any of you.

So long, my charming, spirited friends, see you in late September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-ujHEe1Rw

villa.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

Should I be flattered that I keep being the subject of your conversation? But I can understand why I'm so magnetic to all the negative talk, as I'm the positive pole.

But please, don't let my absence interrupt your fun and games. I too am having fun at my Mediterranean villa. I'll be here for the summer, enjoying myself in the midst of nature. Therefore I will not be making frequent visits to this virtual world of yours. I may peep in at times, just to see how you all are getting along without me.

Just remember to keep it clean and on topic. And please, also remember that I will be your attorney on Judgment Day. Therefore anything you say against me, or the Father, will influence the amount of effort I will put in in defending any of you.

So long, my charming, spirited friends, see you in late September.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_-ujHEe1Rw

villa.jpg

So you are avoiding to answer my question. How surprising...... :no:

• Like 6

On 6/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, Pettytalk said:

Indeed!

Quantum Theory Demonstrated: Observation Affects Reality

Mmmm... To a point, there's theories that explain this. 

Hell is place of the mind, and it's all subjective. Nothing like anyone has ever tried to show how it may be.  Let me give you a little example or two. Think of your phobias, and everyone has one or two, then think about your phobias in the superlative, as you will experience them in high definition 3D. But what will make them hit home, is the anticipation of them. And there death cannot save you, as one is saved from physical torture here. You will have thoughts inserted into your mind that will have you wishing for death over and over, but you will easily realize that the mind is in the soul and not in the body. The soul being immortal, you will then be gradually, and increasingly horrified with no end in sight. Just the thought will have you begging for mercy, perpetually. In your mind you will scream and scream and scream, but there will not be anyone to hear you. And that thought will also be implanted into your mind, since hell is total isolation confinement, and you will not even have the comfort of seeing the other damned, to share your miseries with.

Just like the Netflix show, Lucifer

If that show got it right, then it proposes a whole new look on the Devil. If pondering such an outcome, why not consider that angle too? 

Another example of hell would be being human, and placed in a real planet of the apes, which is reserved for those that believe that man evolved from the apes.

This is a real planet of the apes. We are the 5th ape. Its not a belief, I'm not sure why you interject such offhand comments. Evolution is both fact and theory, and the theory is in as much doubt as the theory that the earth revolves around the sun. 

As Marylin Manson said, at lest you know the devil is beneath your feet, I don't need someone looking down on me. 

Of course, I cannot depict for you all the subtleties and perks of hell, but I can tell you that Dante's circles of hell is just a depiction of a toddler's merry-go-around, in comparison to the real hell.

Fire and brimstone just doesn't cut it these days. It seems very contradictory for you to profess that evolution is somehow not a fact of life, but consider poems and stories real. 

We cannot live without God, but only suffer the consequences.

I've been doing great. 

He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters. 31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.…

Think of me as speaking for the Holy Spirit when I tell you, and the others, these things.

Think of me as someone with a functioning brain. Why on earth do you think what amounts to fortune cookie speak would validate belief? What actual reason exists to consider these ancient ideas as guides beyond science? How is it not just more crazy talk? 

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Apparently you don't understand the ways of the world, as your evolutionary god is meaner than a junkyard dog. It's a dog eat dog kind of world we all live in. And all kidding aside, 

That's not kidding though. That's how it is. It's an example of a way that we don't want to live. An example to strive against. Getting here through survival of the fittest shows we can recognise natural order and improve upon it. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

That's not kidding though. That's how it is. It's an example of a way that we don't want to live. An example to strive against. Getting here through survival of the fittest shows we can recognise natural order and improve upon it. 

Goodness me, that is almost indigestible. Everything alive "got here" through survival of the fittest, and that does not "fit" anything to improve the natural order.

19 minutes ago, Habitat said:

Goodness me, that is almost indigestible. Everything alive "got here" through survival of the fittest, and that does not "fit" anything to improve the natural order.

What are you on about now? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

19 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Apparently you don't understand the ways of the world, as your evolutionary god is meaner than a junkyard dog.

Speak for yourself.  Do you also consider gravity to be a god?  I don't get why some religious compare unintelligent phenomena to gods.  Are you implying your god is also unintelligent?

19 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

It's a dog eat dog kind of world we all live in. And all kidding aside, we are all in hell already, some doing hard time, and others easy time. We have forgotten our crimes and the reason why we are here doing "time."  And that is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

I'm seeing a pattern here, when you bring up "fact" or "truth" it turns out to be the total opposite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Your suggestion that having arisen by "survival of the fittest", humans are fitted to thereby overturn it, is not science. It is gibberish.

53 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

I think he is annoyed that somebody else got all the attention.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Habitat said:

Your suggestion that having arisen by "survival of the fittest", humans are fitted to thereby overturn it, is not science. It is gibberish.

You think we did not outcompete other species to become top predator? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I think he is annoyed that somebody else got all the attention.

Quite frankly, I'm not sure what the old fella is rambling about. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Apparently you don't understand the ways of the world, as your evolutionary god is meaner than a junkyard dog. It's a dog eat dog kind of world we all live in.

About 55% of the population adhere to an Abrahamic religion.  The Abrahamic God claims to be a "lion".  Therefore 55% of the population are in the image of a lion-man.

No more dogs are evil this, dogs are evil that.

5 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

About 55% of the population adhere to an Abrahamic religion.  The Abrahamic God claims to be a "lion".  Therefore 55% of the population are in the image of a lion-man.

That can't be a global statistic. Can it?

11 minutes ago, danydandan said:

As of 2005, estimates classified 54% (3.6 billion people) of the world's population as adherents of an Abrahamic religion, about 32% as adherents of other religions, and 16% as adherents of no organized religion. Christianity claims 33% of the world's population, Islam has 21%, Judaism has 0.2%[12][13] and the Bahá'í Faith represents around 0.1%.

Wiki

Harte

• Like 1

Adherent estimates in 2012 - Globally

Christianity - 2.4 Billion - 33%

Islam - 1.8 Billion - 24.1%

Judaism - 14.5 Million - 0.20%

Total: 57.3%

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religious_populations#Adherent_estimates_in_2012

cormac

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Just Judaism, Christianity and Islam

5 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

93483A6A-78B6-4B5E-9B1F-1421884F6938.jpeg.72654de244264c584092d1dabfff84fb.jpeg

That explains a lot. :lol:

cormac

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

Oh, your a pole alright! One that points down and hangs between lower limbs. :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You think we did not outcompete other species to become top predator? 

When it came to big cats, who we were the primary meal of, we out ran and out thought them. When it came to other species of Homo, we out competed them or inter-bred. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Pettytalk said:

:rolleyes:  You really have some ego problems.......

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2