Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I don't believe you

Jodie.Lynne

I guess you must not be that special...I think only special people have that paranormal experience and privilege. too bad you don't have that privilege ....

• Haha 2

I think your just jealous 'cause you don't have that special gift or privilege like some people do...but that's okay..we all understand..some people or lucky and I guess some aren't so lucky...lmao

29 minutes ago, Healani said:

I guess you must not be that special...I think only special people have that paranormal experience and privilege. too bad you don't have that privilege ....

Hi Healani

Welcome to the forum.

You do realize that this is a skepticism based part of Unexplained Mysteries Forum and you will be asked to support what you claim so I will start with define "special".   Supporting documentation is appreciated and don't get offended for being asked to clarify points as it is the nature of discussions.

2. define "privilege"

What documented research can you provide in support of your position as it develops and are you willing to listen to and respond to other members rebuttals?

jmccr8

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Healani said:

I think your just jealous 'cause you don't have that special gift or privilege like some people do...but that's okay..we all understand..some people or lucky and I guess some aren't so lucky...lmao

Trolling hard aren't well. I can see that there is zero point in engaging with you. 

• Like 2

Hi Healani

After reading this post I think your bored and looking for a fight and sadly lacking the tools to engage in an informative way.

jmccr8

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

no, I wasn't being a smart ass or anything like that

I was just trying to explain that there are such things

maybe we both misunderstood each other... and got off on the wrong side. 

I thought you were getting fresh with me...

so I just reacted back coming from Hawaii

sorry if you felt offended

• Like 1

Just now, Healani said:

SPECIAL meaning you must have a spiritual gift

PRIVILEGE meaning your lucky to have such a gift

Hi Healani

Define "spiritual gifts"

Define "luck"

You have said anything yet that shows to multitudes of people that have different lives and environments the significance of what you are trying to get across and maybe some time should be invested on your part to collect yourself and documentation then compose a proper statement of claim, if you can't make that investment on yourself why should I.

jmccr8

• Like 2

Okay. This whole paranormal thing isn't objectively real. Quite often it is the idea of something being supernatural that cause the event to be interpreted as being paranormal. People see the world through their beliefs and either consciously or subconsciously seek confirmation.

• Like 4

no, I wasn't being a smart ass or anything like that

I was just trying to explain that there are such things

maybe we both misunderstood each other... and got off on the wrong side. 

I thought you were getting fresh with me...

so I just reacted back coming from Hawaii

sorry if you felt offended

Hi Healani

Okay great then no offense on my part just giving you a heads up is all cuz it can get pretty harsh in here at times but there are some great arguments made and there are some very sharp minded people here and attitude makes a big difference.

jmccr8

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Healani said:

well, let's hope one day what happened to me will one day happen to you to understand the truth that paranormal does exist. and when that day happens maybe you will write ur personal experience here.

Aloha,

Hawaii Here

Please define what you mean by the word "paranormal".

• Like 1

Never gets old, this one... 

Screenshot_2019_0704_101534.png.78f459358179a6efc62e0301742e60db.png

~

• Like 2
  • Haha 2