Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meditation issue

KAFROS

When I meditate lately this weird thing happen. When I exhale instead of soundlessly exhaling my lips and tongue move against my will to make a hissing sound... More like a snake pulling it's tongue in and out of its mouth. Is a strange sound I can't even do outside meditation.

I have little to no control of preventing it without ending the meditation session. When it happens I am already deep in meditation. The technic I use is my own. I lie on my bed completely stretched hands on the side and I close my eyes. Then as my thoughts pass away I can feel the energy gathering to me mostly in my hands which become heavy and hard to move. I breathe and exhale from my nose however when the energy builds up enough this strange action starts to happen automatically. I do not loose consciousness during it but at this state I do not wish to move anyway nor do I think of anything. Other strange happenings is that my eyesight improves at this state and can see better than when I have my glasses on.

Any idea of why it's happening, if I should worry about it, frankly it creeps me out,  would be appreciated.

Edited by KAFROS
  • Like 1