Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Full-scale Titanic replica near completion

Eldorado

The huge boat is under construction in Sichuan, south-west China, and is set to cost around £125 million ($161.6m) to complete, funded by Seven Star Energy Investment. It will be situated at the Romandisea Seven Star International Cultural Tourism Resort on the Qi River and measures a whopping 269 metres long.

Images show the boat being built to the exact same specs as the original - once finished it will match its predecessor in every detail, from the size and shape of the boat to the interiors and even the menus.

Full monty with pics, at LAD Bible: http://www.ladbible.com/news/interesting-life-sized-replica-of-the-titanic-nears-completion-20190218

Great pics at the Daily Mail: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6714405/Aerial-photographs-reveal-125m-Chinese-replica-Titanic-taking-shape.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It wouldn't surprise me if the new one sinks too but I hope it doesn't. Please don't let this one sink God!

• Haha 1

Incredible pictures have revealed the replica of the Titanic, built using blueprints from the doomed ship, is nearing completion. But try not to worry too much, the boat is set to part of a theme park and will be permanently moored, meaning there's no chance of history repeating itself. 

• Like 1

Very interesting. Will it include replica boilers and engines and everything? I'd definitely visit that. Well cool. 

• Like 1