Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCabe Gets Weird on NPR

ellapenella

17 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Why do you keep saying there is no Russian collusion with Donald Trump?  Mueller's investigation isn't over and so far everyone and their brother on Team Trump has been caught with a Russian on speed dial and the lied about it.

It's done, it's over, they're wrapping it up, President Trump is not the traitor, there's nothing to be found illegal on President Trump.

I agree though, Trump himself didn't collude with the Russians.  

He wouldn't want to collude against America , he loves his country.

He is too unstable to make a reliable partner.  

That's really not nice to say lies like that about him when he's doing good for the country.

I think his "associates" that lead him around were the ones colluding.

You think wrong is why you think like that about him.

eta

Honestly, I wouldn't want the conspirators anywhere near me or my family  if I were President Trump. 

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

Who are the people that are saying this about him? Are they the ones who stand with the ones who  burn the American flag, those people?

Well, maybe the people of El Paso after the President gave false statements about crime in El Paso to support his wall.  Maybe the fire department when he made a point of thanking them for letting more people into the arena after he asked them to do so.  He never asked and they never allowed more in than the legal capacity.  Maybe they are just concerned and patriotic Americans who are getting tired of being lied to about important thing and because he can't seem to help himself about trivial things too.   That goes back to the very beginning when he lied about crowd size at the Inauguration.  Why tell lies about such trivial stuff?  Because he can't help himself. His ego drives him to being a compulsive liar.

There are many people who have too much invested in President Trump to ever question or back out, they will follow him to the end.   Hope it doesn't drag America down.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1