Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Qanon is real? JFK Jr. is alive?

Great Old Man

Hey guys, I'm South Korean who have read article about Qanon, in Korea.

Nowadays, Qanon is the main issue of occult& mystery community site in Korea.

Is anyone who can explain Qanon well? 

Was North Korea controlled by CIA before Trump?

There are any proofs?

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Great Old Man said:

There are any proofs?

It's complete nonsense, probably made up to demonstrate how gullible right-wingers are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

• Like 2

The only people who are obsessed with Qanon are liberals. Most right wingers haven't even heard of it. We actually have a thread specifically on that subject. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 20/02/2019 at 3:31 PM, Michelle said:

The only people who are obsessed with Qanon are liberals. Most right wingers haven't even heard of it. We actually have a thread specifically on that subject. :lol:

gettyimages-1009769900.jpg

Sure. It's the liberals that are obsessed.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

Sure. It's the liberals that are obsessed.

After Farmer started mentioning them in every other post OverSword started a thread asking any of us if we had ever heard of it. None of us had. Then we started asking people we know in real life and couldn't find anyone who knew about it either.

As far as we could ascertain it's mostly a liberal boogeyman.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/20/2019 at 4:37 AM, Simbi Laveau said:

Depends upon what you think is proof 

Which universally translates to “no.”

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jaylemurph said:

Which universally translates to “no.”

—Jaylemurph 

I actually think trump has orchestrated the whole thing. 

He' very iin tune with conspiracy theorists and sites. 

I think the family are hand picked actors, and he just planted the seed, and is letting the CT peeps run with it. 

*nods*

It's rather brilliant really.. 

• Haha 2

On 2/24/2019 at 6:49 AM, Emma_Acid said:

gettyimages-1009769900.jpg

Sure. It's the liberals that are possessed.

Internet spell checker has corrected your submission.

We have had a Qanon linked mass shooter: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46003665

A Qanon supporter arrested for threats against Youtube: https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-fan-arrested-for-threatening-massacre-at-youtube-headquarters

A Qanon supporter arrested for a standoff at Hoover Dam: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/

Another at a cement plant that he thought was a den for pedophiles: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/08/07/qanon-ties-two-arizona-arrests-conspiracy-theory-trump/920336002/

And over in the politics forum, a couple of posters routinely post Qanon based threads.  Hacktorp in particular likes to bring up their various theories in discussions.  One of my RL friends posted Qanon stuff quite frequently, as well.

So I will have to go and say Qanon is quite real and are doing their best to try and get on TV.  There does seem to be an effort to downplay their existence, however.                   

• Like 2

14 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Gromdor's comment does show how the Left devolves into making accusations of "thought crime" when they see how badly they are losing.

Seriously though, Gromdor, tapering off the weed pipe just a bit can only help you to fight those feelings of paranoia.

5 hours ago, Gromdor said:

We have had a Qanon linked mass shooter: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46003665

A Qanon supporter arrested for threats against Youtube: https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-fan-arrested-for-threatening-massacre-at-youtube-headquarters

A Qanon supporter arrested for a standoff at Hoover Dam: https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/courts/suspect-in-hoover-dam-standoff-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/

Another at a cement plant that he thought was a den for pedophiles: https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/arizona/2018/08/07/qanon-ties-two-arizona-arrests-conspiracy-theory-trump/920336002/

And over in the politics forum, a couple of posters routinely post Qanon based threads.  Hacktorp in particular likes to bring up their various theories in discussions.  One of my RL friends posted Qanon stuff quite frequently, as well.

So I will have to go and say Qanon is quite real and are doing their best to try and get on TV.  There does seem to be an effort to downplay their existence, however.                   

Jim Jefferies did a pretty good spot about them on his Comedy Central show a little while back.

9 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Huh?  I've never once mentioned that.

You're smoking some powerful stuff there, Gromdor.

Sheesh, you are actually going to make me work and look up your past statements and link Qanon claims to show they are the same?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/5/2018 at 4:14 PM, hacktorp said:

So if Trump was able to re-direct Mueller away from trying to dig up dirt on Trump and toward collecting dirt on Obama/Clinton, how did he do it?

How could he get Mueller to switch so suddenly and so quietly?

Seems the answer may lie in the GWB-era Executive Order 13223, a "national emergency" EO made in the days immediately following 9/11.  The EO allows the president to recall retired Air Force pilots back to duty if needed.

Trump amended that EO in October of 2017, broadening it to allow recall of any member of any military branch for any reason the president sees fit.

Robert Mueller is a retired Marine officer.

As a retired Marine officer called back to duty, Robert Mueller would be under the direct orders of the Commander in Chief...aka Donald Trump.  Failure to follow orders would have devastating consequences for Mueller.

If Mueller was ever under the supervision of Rod Rosenstein, it wasn't for long.

Here's one.  One Qanon claim is that Mueller is working for Trump.   Not sure if I can link an actual Qanon link here to compare the claim to.  Some of the stuff might be too R rated for this forum.

But I'm sure anyone who wants confirmation can google it.

On 2/24/2019 at 7:08 AM, Michelle said:

After Farmer started mentioning them in every other post OverSword started a thread asking any of us if we had ever heard of it. None of us had. Then we started asking people we know in real life and couldn't find anyone who knew about it either.

As far as we could ascertain it's mostly a liberal boogeyman.

Kinda like David Duke?

i remember bringing him up in a thread a while back... no one heard of him too.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Thanks 1

Here's another one:

On 12/11/2018 at 11:10 PM, hacktorp said:

Things be heating up fast in Clinton Foundation-Land:

And here's an article about Scaramucci talking about Qanon at a MAGA conference: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-08/scaramucci-talks-qanon-stone-rails-against-uranium-one-russian-collusion-maga

Despite being pushed off the official agenda, QAnon remained a fixation of many conference attendees. Even Trump’s former White House communications director praised the preposterous theory, which holds that special counsel Robert Mueller and Trump, working together in secret, have drawn up 50,000 sealed indictments of powerful pedophiles in order to thwart a deep state coup by Soros, the Clintons and former President Barack Obama.

At “coffee with Mooch” on Friday morning, the former White House communications director, seemingly unaware of the presence of a nearby reporter, spoke glowingly of the theory as a couple from Stafford, Va., showed him their “Q” paraphernalia. (Q is the otherwise anonymous author of the QAnon theory.) -Politico

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Kinda like David Duke?

i remember bringing him up in a thread a while back... no one heard of him too.

It's no wonder. He is rarely in national news. I just looked him up and there is one story about him being worried about how he was going to look in the Blackkklansman. If I had seen the headline, while reading the news, I wouldn't have clicked on it. His name wouldn't have clicked with me as being anyone important or relevant.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Here's one.  One Qanon claim is that Mueller is working for Trump.   Not sure if I can link an actual Qanon link here to compare the claim to.  Some of the stuff might be too R rated for this forum.

So let's see if I have this straight:

You're accusing me of being a follower of a conspiracy theory (or larp), and as proof you dig up an old post of mine wherein I make no mention of the conspiracy theory, yet you say my post aligns with the conspiracy theory, but you can't find anything on the internet that connects the conspiracy theory with my post.  Do I have that right?

Not to be too harsh, but that's called a "fail".

Points for trying, though.  I know you gave it your best.

Edited by hacktorp

3 minutes ago, hacktorp said:

So let's see if I have this straight:

You're accusing me of being a follower of a conspiracy theory (or larp), and as proof you dig up an old post of mine wherein I make no mention the conspiracy theory, yet you say my post aligns with the conspiracy theory, but you can't find anything on the internet that connects the conspiracy theory with my post.  Do I have that right?

Not to be too harsh, but that's called a "fail".

Points for trying, though.  I know you gave it your best.

Nah, I'm just saying you link them as a source fairly often and have pretty much posted the exact same conspiracy theories regarding Mueller, Flynn and Clinton.  I dug those two up while I was going back trying to find the one time you were claiming Clinton was quiet because she was secretly in jail and I had to point out that she was at a wedding party in India.

You've got decades of conspiracy theories that you posted as fact on the forum, there really isn't any need for me to dig them up.  Anyone who cares can just check themselves.

• Like 2

On 20/02/2019 at 6:29 AM, Great Old Man said:

There are any proofs?

I just want to hear about JFK Jr.

This one would be new to me. Ty.

On 2019. 3. 4. at 2:53 PM, CigaretteSmokingMan said:

I just want to hear about JFK Jr.

This one would be new to me. Ty.

I don't know exactly about Qanon and JFK.Jr, However someone made a description of JFK.JR on you tube.

(I don't know whether this Qanon is true or not: so I asked to this forum)

you can find more information from this.

In even R.O.K, that is very controversial topic(Qanon) around Korean conspirators and mystery seekers.

Edited by Great Old Man
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, with all of Gromdor's endless prattling about "Q this" and "Q that" and accusations of "Q thought crime", I finally decided to investigate just a little bit.

Now, I certainly didn't become any sort of "Q" expert...that is clearly Gromdor's territory.  I DID, however, run across something fairly interesting:

Apparently, this Qanon has predicted that something "big" will take place on or about the 19th of this month.

My question:  If something "big" does indeed happen around that date (next Tuesday), what does it say about this "Q" thing?

- Real?

- Just lucky?

- Connected to Trump?

- Dangerous, mind-sucking cult?

- Important information source?

Hopefully Gromdor will chime in here as the resident "Q" guru.

14 hours ago, hacktorp said:

Well, with all of Gromdor's endless prattling about "Q this" and "Q that" and accusations of "Q thought crime", I finally decided to investigate just a little bit.

Now, I certainly didn't become any sort of "Q" expert...that is clearly Gromdor's territory.  I DID, however, run across something fairly interesting:

Apparently, this Qanon has predicted that something "big" will take place on or about the 19th of this month.

My question:  If something "big" does indeed happen around that date (next Tuesday), what does it say about this "Q" thing?

- Real?

- Just lucky?

- Connected to Trump?

If i'm not mistaken they have made a prediction about something "big" happening several times now and it never does.

https://www.dailydot.com/layer8/qanon-failed-predictions/

• 2 weeks later...

On 14/03/2019 at 9:42 PM, hacktorp said:

- Real?

- Just lucky?

- Connected to Trump?

Well did anything happen on the 19th? FRom what I've gathered about Q in the last ten minutes of research he has made false claims and when defending these false claims he says it is necessary to give out false info sometimes. Tee hee. That's weak. Apparently since these false claims Q has become much more vague in his postings.