Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Paul report meeting Jesus' brother?

eight bits

17 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

You said that Most Gospels were written for a Roman audience in a effort to convert them. All I asked you was why, when they were fine with their pagan gods. 

Paul's letters are all about spreading the gospel and he writes about others spreading it.

Edited by Piney
morning blurry vision
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, third_eye said:

Which version ?

~

See, that  doesn't sound like someone who was really seeking to know The Lord. 

1 minute ago, Piney said:

Paul's letters are all about spreading the gospel and he writes about others spreading it.

I'm familiar with why Paul was chosen. Are you familiar with why he was chosen to spread the gospel for the Kingdom of God?

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

He isn't. Buddhists study other beliefs as to know them. 

• Like 3

I'm familiar with why Paul was chosen. Are you familiar with why he was chosen to spread the gospel for the Kingdom of God?

From the looks of it, he chose himself. He was a good wordsmith. (i.e. **** spinner)

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Piney said:

He isn't. Buddhists study other beliefs as to know them. 

Oh, I would of never known that he was a Buddhist.For  Buddhist do not speak ill of Christianity as I have read third-eye do.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

What Lord ?

I know the Biblical Histories, I know of the studies done on ancient texts that is the precursors of the Bible, I know of the History of the Bible purporting to use the texts for personal and political ambitions.

I also know that the Bible never meant for the making of any Lord or Lords to lord over the laity ....

~

Jews considered this a misuse of Holy Scripture and stopped using the Septuagint altogether; its subsequent history lies within the Christian church. The Greek ...

~

Mar 8, 2017 - The Septuagint Bible is the translation of the Hebrew Bible into Greek. Get the facts about the history of the Greek version of the Old Testament.

~

• Like 4

Oh, I would of never known that he was a Buddhist.For  Buddhist do not speak ill of Christianity as I have read third-eye do.

I do. In my eyes the Abrahamic religions have always been a problem. Not a solution.

• Like 7

Oh don't be so full of yourself, I don't speak ill of Christianity, only those faux Christians that demonstrates ill idolatry and disrepute to Christianity such as yourself

~

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

From the looks of it, he chose himself. He was a good wordsmith. (i.e. **** spinner)

Obviously,  he was a Pharisee. But, Paul was also a devout Jew. So, I'm asking you do you know why The Lord God had chosen him? 

8 minutes ago, third_eye said:

Oh don't be so full of yourself, ~

Never am.

I don't speak ill of Christianity

What does it mean to be a Christian?

, only those faux Christians that demonstrates ill idolatry and disrepute to Christianity such as yourself

That's a personal attack towards me and my faith which I can honestly state that I am a true Christian and you are speaking ill about Christianity utilizing me as an example as why you feel you can do so. 

eta

Do you hate Christians?

Edited by Ellapennella

2 minutes ago, Piney said:

What do you think Paul spun?

In other words, news outlets "spin" the facts of something that happened. The story is changed to fit the reporter's viewpoints. Maybe a little. Maybe a lot.

Would you tell us Piney what your ideas are about what Paul reported that are a spin on the news that Jesus revealed?

2 minutes ago, Will Due said:

Would you tell us Piney what your ideas are about what Paul reported that are a spin on the news that Jesus revealed?

Was it Jesus' news? Or Paul's? Nobody can know for sure. :yes:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Obviously,  he was a Pharisee. But, Paul was also a devout Jew. So, I'm asking you do you know why The Lord God had chosen him? 

Did he? Or did Paul chose himself? 

• Like 2

Never am.

Your cup over runneth ...

~

What does it mean to be a Christian?'

Clearly that is a thought lost on you

~

That's a personal attack on my faith which I can honestly state that I am a true Christian and you are speaking ill about Christianity utilizing me as an example as why you feel you can do so. 

Nope, just an honest assessment of what you have clearly indicated and what you have presented. Your idolatrous nature is no secret 

~

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, Piney said:

Was it Jesus' news? Or Paul's? Nobody can know for sure. :yes:

I guess but can we be sure there was a spin?

Just now, third_eye said:

Your cup over runneth ...

~

Clearly that is a thought lost on you

~

Nope, just an honest assessment of what you have clearly indicated and what you have presented. Your idolatrous nature is no secret 

~

troll

troll

Go read your bible wee sacerdotal lamb, your 'Lord' awaits

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Obviously this is nothing more but a trolling Christianity thread.

Well Ella, not if you don't do the trolling. ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

If you really want to know, may be one day you'll find out.

I had private religious tutor that was a Princeton Scholar. My grandfather was a Oxford Scholar. I'm more than familiar with your Christianity and it's beliefs don't interest me other than the history.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1