Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Eldorado

Golden lobster caught at Loch Fyne

4 posts in this topic

Eldorado

The incredible gold crustacean - nicknamed Goldilobs - was caught by a fishermen at Loch Fyne in Argyle and Bute, Scotland.

He took the rare lobster to seafood wholesalers John Vallance in Glasgow where staff were stunned to see the "very rare" animal.

Full local news report: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/rare-one-30-million-golden-14025316

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

susieice

I was hoping they wouldn't just throw it in a pot when I saw where the lobster is at the moment. 

• Like 1

the13bats

Yeah, poor guy,

In the 80s i knew a guy, john who was very escentric he sold reptiles at a huge flea market, one day he had a kiddie tub with a few 100 small red ears they sell as pets, 5.00 each.

I was messing around in the pool and no kidding found a 2 headed one, loving that type thing i started to hand john 5.00 he was going nuts, said no way for 5.00, i said okay 2 heads 10.00, he said try 800.00 no kidding he puts up a sign "rare twi headed turtle 800.00"

Of course no one bought it, it lived about a year....

I doubt the lobster will be drawn in butter

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Deborah72

Yum lol