Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 UFO sightings reported every day in Canada

UM-Bot

I see ufos daily myself, by definition i see "unidentified" flying objects and i dont know what they are but i do not believe any are extraterrestrials.

• Like 1

Well the summary is horrible. That is even before the ‘suggested theories’.

30 years, good on them. But this is just more support that ET UFO’s are not visiting Earth. 

25 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I see ufos daily myself, by definition i see "unidentified" flying objects and i dont know what they are but i do not believe any are extraterrestrials.

Well that’s it. You know that the things you see are most probably identifiable, just not by you at that specific point in time. 

People report all kinds of mundane.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mdbuilder said:

Aliens aren't idiots...

The article is not about aliens, it is about the number of reports people make about UFO's (which does not mean alien crafts visiting Earth) 

He is not saying there are aliens visiting us.

He says there are more than 1,000 UFO reports in Canada a year.

He figures about 95 per cent of the sightings he investigates can be explained. The strange objects often turn out to be airplanes, satellites, fireballs or — more recently — drones.

For the rest, there's nothing to suggest that otherworldly visitors are responsible — as tempting an explanation as that may be for some.

Lately, Rutkowski has been hearing more reports from people claiming they've been in contact with aliens.

"There's no proof of that and it's very, very prevalent that people are believing things that seem very, very far-fetched."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3828208

Well, there's your proof of alienz rite there.  Obviously, Canada does not have any drones, aircraft/choppers, RC's, sky lanterns, balloons, satellites, planets, flares, searchlights, meteors or swamp gas..... so what else could those UFO's be?

{sigh..}

• Like 2

Bird, plane...ah, nevermind

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

The article is not about aliens, it is about the number of reports people make about UFO's (which does not mean alien crafts visiting Earth) 

He is not saying there are aliens visiting us.

It still leaves about five percent unexplained, isn't that roughly the figure of what project blue book arrived at. So there's still a chance that some people who say they have seen alien craft could be right.

19 minutes ago, John n b said:

It still leaves about five percent unexplained, isn't that roughly the figure of what project blue book arrived at. So there's still a chance that some people who say they have seen alien craft could be right.

Lol, errr no. Those 5% will be the ones which have no photos and have dramatised what they saw so who ever they report it to have no chance of seeing if it was a drone or plane or bird.

If you read the article i posted he says 

For the rest, there's nothing to suggest that other worldly visitors are responsible

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Lol, errr no. Those 5% will be the ones which have no photos and have dramatised what they saw so who ever they report it to have no chance of seeing if it was a drone or plane or bird.

If you read the article i posted he says 

Lol ,How do you know they were dramatised, is that just your opinion.

I havent seen in 40 plus years of interest in this subject an account that wasnt dramatized,

1 hour ago, John n b said:

Lol ,How do you know they were dramatised, is that just your opinion.

Because they are the 5% which can not be explained, not because their evidence of a craft is unexplainable, but because what they describe is usually exaggerated. 

Have you actually read the article above or are you going to ignore it because it is not woo? 

Can not believe some people still think alien crafts are visiting Earth. You should concentrate on researching astronomy.

2 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Because they are the 5% which can not be explained, not because their evidence of a craft is unexplainable, but because what they describe is usually exaggerated. 

Have you actually read the article above or are you going to ignore it because it is not woo? 

Can not believe some people still think alien crafts are visiting Earth. You should concentrate on researching astronomy.

Well that’s easy enough to say, but not so easy to convince folks like myself who have had a profound experience seeing a craft. 

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying they were aliens, but I for damn sure can’t say they weren’t either. 

Don't worry folks, it's just swamp gas. As we all know the military in America would never lie. Stop taking so much LSD Canada, it's only swamp gas.

16 minutes ago, mxcx said:

Don't worry folks, it's just swamp gas. As we all know the military in America would never lie. Stop taking so much LSD Canada, it's only swamp gas.

you're being sarcastic i take it?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, freetoroam said:

Ok, so they can't explain the five percent, but they don't know what the five percent are, but they know that they are not alien craft, how do they know they are not. obviously some will be part of black projects, I doubt the government pitching in and saying, well, our black projects probably account for the five percent of the sightings that can't be explained. BTW why should I concentrate on researching astronomy.

39 minutes ago, John n b said:

Ok, so they can't explain the five percent,

5 percent of what? = stories...

so people tell stories of which 5 percent can't be explained.. fascinating.

here ya go- i'll make up a story right now:

while walking the dog a large object shaped like an ironing board came up from the ground & shot off at high speed doing a right-angled turn...

there ya go= that's a story that may be classed as the 5 percent, ya know- those that can't be explained--- now what?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, John n b said:

, but they know that they are not alien craft, how do they know they are not.

BTW why should I concentrate on researching astronomy.

They know they are not because they know a thing or two about astronomy. 

If you studied a bit about it you too will understand why they are not alien crafts visiting Earth. 

Man is looking for life on other planets and yet you believe aliens are visiting Earth....think about that! 

Just now, John n b said:

You tell me.

i can't tell you things i don't know... could it be that just one ufo sighting is that of an alien craft? yes- it could be.. so again= now what?

28 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

They know they are not because they know a thing or two about astronomy. 

If you studied a bit about it you too will understand why they are not alien crafts visiting Earth. 

Man is looking for life on other planets and yet you believe aliens are visiting Earth....think about that! 

So we are looking for life on other planets, so can't life on other planets be looking for life on other planets, or is it just us that's looking, being the only ones amongst those trillions of stars.

4 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i can't tell you things i don't know... could it be that just one ufo sighting is that of an alien craft? yes- it could be.. so again= now what?

I agree with you, it could be, now what ,exactly .there's nothing we could do to would prove either way.