Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 UFO sightings reported every day in Canada

UM-Bot

10 hours ago, freetoroam said:

If i were an alien i would go to the nearest planet with life on, (at the moment we do not know which one that is ) it would not be Earth as i would be coming from there.

Unfortunately because of the size of the universe, time is not on my side to be travelling through the Universe, especially if i intend to get back home again. 

It's not the size of the universe, it's the method of travel. 100 years ago the the mere suggestion of traveling from coast to coast in three hours would have landed you in the looney bin...unless you lived on a tiny island.

• Like 1

Never believed in the aliens:) however there would be some ships found :) all the UFO sightings are just lights.

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, mdbuilder said:

It's not the size of the universe, it's the method of travel. 100 years ago the the mere suggestion of traveling from coast to coast in three hours would have landed you in the looney bin...unless you lived on a tiny island.

Thats interesting, there was a time people didnt believe maned flight was possible,

I recall the writer Martin Caidin saying something to the effect if extraterrestrials had only 100 years more tech than we do now we would be primitive to them, i get his point but its gonna be more than 100 years.

It sounds good but i still have the hurdle that unless physics change throughout the galaxy then conquering things like speed of light travel or worm hole short cuts both which right now are just theory with not be as easy to make happen as earth based flight,  i guess for one thay have to prove worm holes exist.

Then yiu have to find the pilots peoole willing to say goodbyeto a life and when and if they come back, might no be an earth here. 

4 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

Never believed in the aliens:) however there would be some ships found :) all the UFO sightings are just lights.

No, there are countless pictures showing craft which most i believe are faked, and the unexplained ones i do not believe are aliens flying around but they are structured something.

No wonder since cannabis is legal there.

EVERYONE here believes in UFO's - please do NOT misuse the acronym....

But there is not a shred of evidence that they are anything other than mis- or non-identifications.

If you are claiming otherwise, please post your best evidenced example and explain *your* belief.

37 years on this planet with all of them spent in Ontario. I've lived from Toronto to Timmins, and lots of places in between. I'm fascinated with the stars and auroras, and have yet to see anything other than birds, planes, satellites and and the ISS. I'd love to see something out of the ordinary one day.

• Like 1

On 22/02/2019 at 7:56 PM, Impedancer said:

No wonder since cannabis is legal there.

Its not the cannabis, the gene pools are a little shallow in some parts. But I'm sure it's not helping with ignorant and uneducated folks staring at the night sky high, eh 

We are drinking a lot in Canada... but still, with the drones having no real restriction... lots of stuff flying too. Easy to see something go by without a license plate.

On 2019-03-04 at 6:36 AM, CigaretteSmokingMan said:

Its not the cannabis, the gene pools are a little shallow in some parts. But I'm sure it's not helping with ignorant and uneducated folks staring at the night sky high, eh 

Uneducated can be a problem ,sometimes.