Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mysticism Help Needed

Duke Wellington

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

@ RabidMongoose: what happened to you? You used to post really good stuff but now you've entirely 'lost the plot'. I'm wondering if someone has hijacked your password here.

You are right.

It seems he has seen the light

Of the number 47 bus and it got him right between the eyes. 

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

It seems he has seen the light

I guess seeing the light tend to make people a little strange.:hmm:

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

I guess seeing the light tend to make people a little strange.:hmm:

They should outlaw night fishing with lights everywhere, since fish are irresistibly attracted to light. And with humans, if there is a correlation between the amount of strangeness in proportion to the amount of light seen, then I'm the strangest of them all, since I was exposed to such a bright light that I lost my blindness. And perhaps we should all become strange, at some point in this life, by seeking out the light that some only see when they die.

Good, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder, since these are subjective. What is good for one is bad for another. What seems good in the beginning turns out bad in the end. Sometimes when one gives, the gift is given only for the taking. For instance, hustlers playing for money with those that have not seen the light, as when the play is over they take back what they give to the suckers in the beginning, plus a great deal more. Something similar is related to us about the profit of giving and having, which is really a "mystical" concept, since it comes from a great mystic who was before Abraham.  What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?   The great hustler in the game of life will give you the physical world, initially...........

2 minutes ago, Pettytalk said:

What seems good in the beginning turns out bad in the end.

Happens all to often.

• Like 1