Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted

Farmer77

20 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Another nut was getting ready to kill innocent people and you are blaming the presidend???

From the list i gave above, shall we go through each year and pick out the presidents at the time and blame them?

This is one nut wannabe spree killer who did not get to act out his plan. He would have been a white nut even without Trump as president.

From the list below there is quite a mixture of colours. Can you not see this guy would have killed all colours?

Racist come in all colours, and so do rampage/spree kilkers who think they can get rid of people they hate,

YOU are using the presisent as a reason - this guy already has areason, he is a nut job who will use any excuse for his actions just so he can carry out a killing spree to vent his hatred towards society.

The norm would be to arrange a protest, but this guy hid behind his door and was planning his own one man war to change the whole of America....albiet with only 15 guns.

They have no answer. They attempt to baffle with BS. Doesn't work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

Good try Hankenhunter. Show me where all these people are. Let's discuss word salad. Do you understand what I just wrote?

Define word salad please.

Well, you wrote that you wanted to see all these people poised to attack. You can't see what's wrong with this statement? How can we see them poised to attack. How can you see an unknown? If we could see them, they they would be busted, not poised to attack. Hence the word salad crack. By the way, the definition of word salad is Donald Trumps tweets.

1 minute ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, you wrote that you wanted to see all these people poised to attack. You can't see what's wrong with this statement? How can we see them poised to attack. How can you see an unknown? If we could see them, they they would be busted, not poised to attack. Hence the word salad crack. By the way, the definition of word salad is Donald Trumps tweets.

That's right. And I said it again. I want to see all these people who are ready to attack. Do you understand what that statement says? I'll make it simple. Show me. And your definition is phony. What is the definition?

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Another nut was getting ready to kill innocent people and you are blaming the presidend???

No im not really blaming the president for the individual, but I am for the environment. Folks tend to feel like they are being encouraged when you do things like borrow their language for campaign issues and call them very fine people.

Youre not wrong that nutjobs have always and always will be nutjobs, im also not wrong that right wing and white supremacist violence are on the rise today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Your link is a confusing mess. First, the list covers the Americas, not America. Two, the political affiliations are missing. It would be interesting to see. Three, half of the list is suicides. Yes, I can blame Trump and every other Repub politition for enabling these wackjobs to run amuck.

UH...What about the whack job that shot up the playing field of Republican Congressmen ....literally playing baseball.  Link

Again...that's stupid Hankenhunter...you are blaming someone else for a whackjob running amuck...think about it...before someone starts looking at you funny!

Edited by joc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, susieice said:

They have no answer. They attempt to baffle with BS. Doesn't work.

Ah, so the thousands of links posted throughout these threads were bullshiat? Compared to the hundred or so that you lot posted?  Of which 40 percent negated your own points. You post with your opinions, not facts, just like the rest of your clique. Always short on facts but never at a loss for opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Ah, so the thousands of links posted throughout these threads were bullshiat? Compared to the hundred or so that you lot posted?  Of which 40 percent negated your own points. You post with your opinions, not facts, just like the rest of your clique. Always short on facts but never at a loss for opinion.

Like you just did.
  • Like 2

23 minutes ago, susieice said:

Show me where all these people are.

Do you mean besides the DHS warning that I posted earlier? Hell and that was from BEFORE Charlottesville, but lets not get too hung up on just racism right wing extremism in general is a real problem

Hate groups climb in SC for 3rd straight year even as Charleston politicians combat them

Right-wing killings eclipsed all other extremist-related murders in 2018. The numbers don’t lie.

13 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's right. And I said it again. I want to see all these people who are ready to attack. Do you understand what that statement says? I'll make it simple. Show me. And your definition is phony. What is the definition?

How the hell can I post an unknown quantity? Aw hell, whats the point. If you cant grasp it, your hopeless. And funny too. One last time. If we knew who these people are they would have been arrested. But we don't. So we cant.

Word salad. ... A word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases", most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder

Hence Donald Trump

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

What are you blubbering on about links for? You sir, are practicing BS . I said nothing about links. Now, you accuse don't you. I asked you a simple question that came out of you. I don't twitter. I don't care about Trump's tweets. You accused me of posting word salad. Define it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, susieice said:

What are you blubbering on about links for? You sir, are practicing BS . I said nothing about links. Now, you accuse don't you. I asked you a simple question that came out of you. I don't twitter. I don't care about Trump's tweets. You accused me of posting word salad. Define it.

Look up one post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

How the hell can I post an unknown quantity? Aw hell, whats the point. If you cant grasp it, your hopeless. And funny too. One last time. If we knew who these people are they would have been arrested. But we don't. So we cant.

Word salad. ... A word salad is a "confused or unintelligible mixture of seemingly random words and phrases", most often used to describe a symptom of a neurological or mental disorder

It's a simple medical term. It's used in dementia training. Now I don't care what you say. My comments and my links are legible and readable. Thank you. I looked. I must have been posting when you were. I apologize for that.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Just now, susieice said:

It's a simple medical term. You don't understand it do you? Now I don't care what you say. My comments and my links are legible and readable. Thank you.

:lol: All righty then. Enjoy your coleslaw.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Need to add more. You are right. There is no mass of people attacking anyone. It was a single person responsible for his own actions. It's that simple. And don't act like there have been no attacks by Democrats. They have even been urged to form crowds and confront if they are in a restaurant, a store, on the street, wherever.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

:lol: All righty then. Enjoy your coleslaw.

You're a fool. Go troll someone else.

Edited by susieice
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

They have even been urged to form crowds and confront if they are in a restaurant, a store, on the street, wherever.

We know , because of federal government statistics, that there were more right wing killings in America last year than over any other "cause" and yet you're downplaying that by comparing it to being yelled at? Right-wing killings eclipsed all other extremist-related murders in 2018. The numbers don’t lie

Thats pretty gross

Edited by Farmer77

Just now, Farmer77 said:

We know , because of federal government statistics, that there were more right wing killings in America last year than over any other "cause" and yet you're downplaying that by comparing it to being yelled at?

Thats pretty gross

Troll. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No you cant but its wholly disingenuous to pretend that this kind of thought process hasnt increased, and been encouraged,  under Trump.

Why be completely ridiculous when it is just as easy to shoot straight?  The president of the United States ...whether it's Bush, or Clinton, or Obama, or Trump, or anyone else has absolutely nothing to do with people being Psychopathic.  Please.  Get a grip people!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, susieice said:

Troll. 

So now one who provides facts and statistics is a troll? WOW

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, joc said:

Why be completely ridiculous when it is just as easy to shoot straight?  The president of the United States ...whether it's Bush, or Clinton, or Obama, or Trump, or anyone else has absolutely nothing to do with people being Psychopathic.  Please.  Get a grip people!

They think they're clowns. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, joc said:

Youre in denial amigo. Even a normal POTUS sets the overall environment for the nation. This POTUS has chosen to incite the worst parts of our society, parts which past presidents have publicly chosen to keep sidelined, in order to gain office. Thats just a fact. Then he called them very fine people, while attacking the institutions that have "kept them down". He is purposely encouraging the very worst parts of our society, whether you want to admit it or not.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

They think they're clowns. 

Im not sure why the posting of facts is making you so angry. Is cognitive dissonance physically painful?

• Haha 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Im not sure why the posting of facts is making you so angry. Is cognitive dissonance physically painful?

I should report you but I won't. I don't have to resort to nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I should report you but I won't. I don't have to resort to nonsense.

Report me for what? Ive posted several links to back up my argument (that you have completely ignored) while you have called me a "clown" , a "troll" and threatened to report me........

Edited by Farmer77
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Report me for what? Ive posted several links to back up my argument (that you have completely ignored) while you have called me a "clown" , a "troll" and threatened to report me........

So have I. What is cognitive dissonance and why do you think I have that? Trolling you are. And you and Hankenhunter for some reason think this is funny. 

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to 'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted