Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted

Farmer77

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

So Obama has to own up to the race riots that burned cities throughout his eight years. 

Considering that an officer was actually charged and convicted with murder of an unarmed black male in the last year Im willing to bet he might just proudly own up to them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Which groups are you referring to? White Supremacists? Are you seriously asking the difference between BLM and white supremacists?

Yes. Both have extremists. Both are known for violent actions. I could add Antifa in here also. There's a difference in who commits it and brings  harm to the innocent? 

• Like 1

Yes. Both have extremists. Both are known for violent actions. I could add Antifa in here also. There's a difference in who commits it and brings  harm to the innocent? 

Sorry but no both dont have extremists.

One has extremists while the other requires being an extremist to even be involved with. You're doing exactly what it is people are upset about. You are mainstreaming white supremacy. All racism is extremism.

(at least at BLM's inception, IDK anything about its current format - if it even still exists after the russian thing)

Edited by Farmer77

I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to be called a white supremacist, susie. I would have bet my last dollar on it. :lol:

It's the only way people can atone for their past discretions

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Michelle said:

I was wondering how long it was going to take for you to be called white supremacist, susie. I would have bet my last dollar on it. :lol:

Noone has called her a white supremacist :rolleyes:

27 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Sorry but no both dont have extremists.

One has extremists while the other requires being an extremist to even be involved with. You're doing exactly what it is people are upset about. You are mainstreaming white supremacy. All racism is extremism.

(at least at BLM's inception, IDK anything about its current format - if it even still exists after the ******** thing)

I'm not mainstreaming anyone I have no respect for. Now this Hassan guy clearly stated he was a white supremacist and who he was going after. He, thank goodness, got busted first. I also call burning down buildings, looting businesses and trashing the cars of innocents as being extreme. If you will recall, five police officers were killed and nine wounded by a sniper during a riot in Dallas. Now I know you won't like that it happened in 2016 under Obama, but I would also call that extremist, and it wasn't the kkk who did it. Maybe you can justify yourself. I don't really see a difference. Violence is violence no matter who the perpetrator is.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm not mainstreaming anyone I have no respect for.

Yes when you compare white supremacists to legitimate mainstream folks you are bringing  them into the mainstream by pretending that their entire reason for existence isnt abhorrent .

9 minutes ago, susieice said:

Now I know you won't like that it happened in 2016 under Obama, but I would also call that extremist, and it wasn't the kkk who did it. Maybe you can justify yourself. I don't really see a difference. Violence is violence no matter who the perpetrator is.

Um, you keep acting like im gonna be sad when you mention something negative about Obama, but, i never once voted for the man.

Granted, Trump is making me look at Obama like a high school kid looks at his ex after she starts to bloom, but no i never voted for or supported him.

The fact is that right wing extremism is on the rise under Trump, you can throw out as many other anecdotal examples of other things you would like, the facts however are the facts.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Yes when you compare white supremacists to legitimate mainstream folks you are bringing  them into the mainstream by pretending that their entire reason for existence isnt abhorrent .

Um, you keep acting like im gonna be sad when you mention something negative about Obama, but, i never once voted for the man.

Granted, Trump is making me look at Obama like a high school kid looks at his ex after she starts to bloom, but no i never voted for or supported him.

The fact is that right wing extremism is on the rise under Trump, you can throw out as many other anecdotal examples of other things you would like, the facts however are the facts.

Do you not understand what I said when I said I have no respect for them? Mainstream folks don't burn down cities. And you will do nothing but run around that or any other fact that doesn't fit into your rhetoric. Those riots and the destruction they caused are a fact. Those police officers in Dallas are a fact. The behavior shown by both doesn't endear anyone to them. Most shootings are done by nuts. This guy is what he says he is. Sharpton and Jackson forgot their teacher. They resorted to violence. You can condone it on one side and condemn the other. I respect neither. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Agent0range said:

What kind of idiot says the media is the enemy of the people??

I do. I just call them as I see them and I didn't need Trump to point out what they do.  They lie, sensationalize, misdirect, spin and suppress information they don't agree with.  I truly believe they are an active 5th column working to weaken this nation from within.  Resorting to murder to try to eliminate what they do is pointless, however.  It would only create martyrs and increase their power.  The only answer, if there is an answer to what they do, is to spread the truth to everyone who will listen.  To encourage those with power and resources to try to do a better job of calling them out on their lies is the last peaceful solution that's left.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, susieice said:

Do you not understand what I said when I said I have no respect for them?

I did but your words dont matter when your actions, i.e choosing to put them on the same level as a group fighting for less police murders, make it look like you have respect for them.

Again that kind of thoughtlessness is exactly what people are concerned about in today's America. That is mainstreaming white supremacy.

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Mainstream folks don't burn down cities. And you will do nothing but run around that or any other fact that doesn't fit into your rhetoric. Those riots and the destruction they caused are a fact. Those police officers in Dallas are a fact

Again those were byproducts of something which had a positive morality at its genesis and you are trying to equate that to white supremacy.  Do you honestly not see the difference there?

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

The behavior shown by both doesn't endear anyone to them. Most shootings are done by nuts. This guy is what he says he is. Sharpton and Jackson forgot their teacher. They resorted to violence. You can condone it on one side and condemn the other. I respect neither. 

Buzzword salad, extra points for bringing up Jackson AND Sharpton in the same post :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I did but your words dont matter when your actions, i.e choosing to put them on the same level as a group fighting for less police murders, make it look like you have respect for them.

Again that kind of thoughtlessness is exactly what people are concerned about in today's America. That is mainstreaming white supremacy.

Again those were byproducts of something which had a positive morality at its genesis and you are trying to equate that to white supremacy.  Do you honestly not see the difference there?

Buzzword salad, extra points for bringing up Jackson AND Sharpton in the same post :lol:

See Farmer. You hide behind insults and trying to be funny to make a bad point! You are saying you condone all the riots on one side and condemning violence on the other. Again you can't read. I said I don't respect people who do that. I also know a whole lot of black people didn't like it either. They were only causing more problems. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Just now, susieice said:

See Farmer. You hide behind insults and trying to be funny to make a bad point! You are saying you condone all the riots. Again you can't read. I said I don't respect people who do that. I also know a whole lot of black people didn't like it either. They were only causing more problems. 

Hang on please quote me saying I condoned the riots. ......ill wait

9 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This is amusing because? I don't think any of this is funny. At all.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

That is mainstreaming white supremacy.

Again he will deny backhandedly call you a white supremacist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Michelle said:

Yep. I'm sure most people reading this thread know what's being said. Now I'll get his quote for him so he can insult and think he's funny again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Wait so you think saying her actions were mainstreaming white supremacy was calling her a white supremacist?

Rest at ease, I honestly wasnt.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, susieice said:

You're a fool. Go troll someone else.

Call me what you want. The mods are watching you give as well as take.  Here's a very good link. You going to poo poo this one like all the rest?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/splc-annual-hate-count-record-high-2018?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, susieice said:

Yep. I'm sure most people reading this thread know what's being said. Now I'll get his quote for him so he can insult and think he's funny again.

Textbook troll.  It's the reason I put both of them on ignore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is amusing because? I don't think any of this is funny. At all.

Its funny because thats how all these conversations with "conservatives" devolve, they end with some buzzwords, a slogan or two ,an insult and inevitably and a peripherally related (if at all)  name from the past thats easy to attack.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Here's your quote Farmer. Specifically...

did but your words dont matter when your actions, i.e choosing to put them on the same level as a group fighting for less police murders, make it look like you have respect for them.

36 minutes ago, susieice said:

I'm not mainstreaming anyone I have no respect for. Now this Hassan guy clearly stated he was a white supremacist and who he was going after. He, thank goodness, got busted first. I also call burning down buildings, looting businesses and trashing the cars of innocents as being extreme. If you will recall, five police officers were killed and nine wounded by a sniper during a riot in Dallas. Now I know you won't like that it happened in 2016 under Obama, but I would also call that extremist, and it wasn't the kkk who did it. Maybe you can justify yourself. I don't really see a difference. Violence is violence no matter who the perpetrator is.

And here's what I said. Specifically...

I'm not mainstreaming anyone I have no respect for.

I also call burning down buildings, looting businesses and trashing the cars of innocents as being extreme.

Maybe you can justify yourself. I don't really see a difference. Violence is violence no matter who the perpetrator is.

3 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Its funny because thats how all these conversations with "conservatives" devolve, they end with some buzzwords, a slogan or two ,an insult and inevitably and a peripherally related (if at all)  name from the past thats easy to attack.

Oh brother!!

4 minutes ago, and then said:

Textbook troll.  It's the reason I put both of them on ignore.

Yeah. He just skirts what he knows was said and goes off on nonsense. Most of them do. They have no answer so they try insults and what they see as comedy.

• Thanks 1

did but your words dont matter when your actions, i.e choosing to put them on the same level as a group fighting for less police murders, make it look like you have respect for them.

Ohhhh so you think that BLM started out with riots as its stated goal at its inception? That riots were the purpose ? Not so

If you believe that I can see why you would think I was condoning riots. Thankfully thats not the truth at all. Their purpose and intent at their genesis was not to riot. That would be why I said extremists from that group rioted.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Yeah. He just skirts what he knows was said and goes off on nonsense. Most of them do. They have no answer so they try insults and what they see as comedy.

Answers to what exactly Susieice?

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Just now, Farmer77 said:

Answers to what exactly Susieice? Ive posted links with facts and figures. Youve tossed out anecdotes and the victim card.

How did I do that. Farmer, you're hopeless. What victim card? I'm not a victim. I'm not even upset. And I stated facts. You spun words and insults.

• The title was changed to 'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted