Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted

Farmer77

1 hour ago, susieice said:

That's exactly whats happening. Extremists. Violence. And according to what is being said now, it is the President that sets the mood. So what happens under their watch is their fault. 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

You spun words and insults.

Really?. I called you a clown? A troll? Oh no that was you talking about me!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farmer77 said:

Really?. I called you a clown? A troll? Oh no that was you talking about me!

Wasn't going to answer but troll you did. Just wondering, what justified those riots to you? And I can quote you if you'd like. You said they didn't start out to riot, so why did they? Those riots got violent on the first night. Numerous times.

Edited by susieice

2 minutes ago, susieice said:

Wasn't going to answer but troll you did. Just wondering, what justified those riots to you? And I can quote you if you'd like. You said they didn't start out to riot, so why did they? Those riots got violent on the first night. Numerous times.

Nothing justifies the riots or violence.

The protests however were very justified considering the disproportionate treatment of the black,and more importantly, poor segments of our society by law enforcement. There were and are very real problems with our criminal justice system that needed to have attention brought to them.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

Wasn't going to answer but troll you did.

LOL so me pointing out that you have been insulting me while crying about being insulted is trolling now too ??? :lol:

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Nothing justifies the riots or violence.

The protests however were very justified considering the disproportionate treatment of the black,and more importantly, poor segments of our society by law enforcement. There were and are very real problems with our criminal justice system that needed to have attention brought to them.

I'll agree with that. Not all cops are good, but many are. Some of those shootings were justified. And yes, I am going to bring them up in the same sentence again. Sharpton and especially Jackson should have known better than to encourage that kind of behavior. It lost all respect for their cause because of the riots although we know the problem needs to be dealt with. Mainstream people are not acting like that. 

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LOL so me pointing out that you have been insulting me while crying about being insulted is trolling now too ??? :lol:

We can go back over the thread and see where this all started. Or the mods can.

34 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Call me what you want. The mods are watching you give as well as take.  Here's a very good link. You going to poo poo this one like all the rest?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker/splc-annual-hate-count-record-high-2018?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

See. You too. I never killed a thread.

1 minute ago, susieice said:

I'll agree with that. Not all cops are good, but many are. Some of those shootings were justified. And yes, I am going to bring them up in the same sentence again. Sharpton and especially Jackson should have known better than to encourage that kind of behavior. It lost all respect for their cause because of the riots although we know the problem needs to be dealt with. Mainstream people are not acting like that. 

Yeah youre probably not gonna get me to defend either one of them, probably ever LOL.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, susieice said:

What part of above post don't you understand? How much of generically calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a racist have to do with it?

Well this was your very opening post to me^^^

20 minutes ago, susieice said:

We can go back over the thread and see where this all started. Or the mods can.

6 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Well this was your very opening post to me^^^

I'm not going to argue. I was talking about people in general that do that. It wasn't addressed personally to you at all. Would you like to see your first one to me?

Edited by susieice

3 hours ago, third_eye said:

So ... I guess it looks like Trump ain't gonna get a Nobel Peace Prize then ...  I guess ?

~

Not if Farmer777 has anything to do with it.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

No im not really blaming the president for the individual, but I am for the environment. Folks tend to feel like they are being encouraged when you do things like borrow their language for campaign issues and call them very fine people.

Youre not wrong that nutjobs have always and always will be nutjobs, im also not wrong that right wing and white supremacist violence are on the rise today.

This topic is about ONE man who was getting ready to go on a killing spree,  he does not reflect white people who support Trump.

He had an armery of weapons, he did not have an army of people.

He was anoher nut with access to guns who lost it, this one happens to be white,  but he could just as well have been brown or black or yellow. 

Psychopaths come in all colours.. they always have.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, and then said:

It amazes me that this guy was active duty CG and thought he could do such research online and stockpile weapons but he also had drug charges and that may answer the question.  It's one thing to abhor what the Left and their 5th column buddies are up to and another to decide to murder them.  

Good to hear.  Most of us feel the same way about our friends and fellow countrymen on the right.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to 'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted
8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

We know , because of federal government statistics, that there were more right wing killings in America last year than over any other "cause" and yet you're downplaying that by comparing it to being yelled at? Right-wing killings eclipsed all other extremist-related murders in 2018. The numbers don’t lie

Thats pretty gross

This coming from a media who literally tried to start a race war with two ridiculous, easily suspect stories just the last few weeks. Didn't bother using any journalistic integrity what so ever. There have been FAR more fake hate stories then real ones. And some of those real ones have been against conservatives, with the media no where to be found.

Thank God for alternative media, otherwise people would still believe it.

Heck I believe it was the NYT's that was begging for the Chicago story to be true, after the story began to fall apart.

6 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

. There were and are very real problems with our criminal justice system that needed to have attention brought to them.

Riots  and revolutions are not new in many other countries by all colours.

Corrupt governments are not new (jeeze, just look at some African countries, you can not blame the white people for that) 

In this particular case, can you not even think about thanking the law enforcers for stopping this guy? 

It is your criminal justice system which is going to put this guy in prison for a long time and it is your law enforcers who caught this guy and saved peoples lives.

I do get what you are saying, but has no relevance to this particular story. 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

There have been FAR more fake hate stories then real ones. And some of those real ones have been against conservatives, with the media no where to be found.

You dont really believe that do you?

9 hours ago, freetoroam said:

I do get what you are saying, but has no relevance to this particular story. 

Oh man most of the rabbit trail we were on had very little to do with this particular story. I was asked about them so I responded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You dont really believe that do you?

Oh man most of the rabbit trail we were on had very little to do with this particular story. I was asked about them so I responded.

Rabbit trail, lol. Yeah most threats do go that way. 

It is a sad world we live in when we have these nuts living among us, dare i get on the rabbit trail and start on gun ownership. :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, freetoroam said:

It is a sad world we live in when we have these nuts living among us, dare i get on the rabbit trail and start on gun ownership. :ph34r:

Haha well that would definitely be pouring gas on the fire ...but....how can that not be the natural terminus for this conversation anyways?

• Like 1

Short on time these days so i havent read the whole thread...apologies if this was brought up...

I was reading that apparently this guy has been a white supremacist for 30 years and reportedly has said he wanted to "kill everyone in the whole world". Obviously a guy with issues. He should have been on the radar for a long time. I'm glad he was stopped before he could hurt anyone.

• Like 2

On 21/02/2019 at 2:03 AM, Farmer77 said:

No you cant but its wholly disingenuous to pretend that this kind of thought process hasnt increased, and been encouraged,  under Trump.

Stuff and nonsense :) His planning and "thought processes" began WAY before Trump was elected. It is as silly to blame Trump for this, as it would be to blame Obama. Or even Bush. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 4

On 21/02/2019 at 4:39 AM, Farmer77 said:

We know , because of federal government statistics, that there were more right wing killings in America last year than over any other "cause" and yet you're downplaying that by comparing it to being yelled at? Right-wing killings eclipsed all other extremist-related murders in 2018. The numbers don’t lie

Thats pretty gross

Yeah. I DON'T believe it, as it happens. These 'statistics' tend to mis-categorise killings as "right wing" when the political allegiance of the killers is either unknown, ambiguous, or irrelevant to the killing. 

In any case, your link just asserts that more deaths where attributed to right-wing perpetrators, without providing any evidence. Maybe its true. Maybe it isn't. But your link doesn't demonstrate it either way. 

Edited by RoofGardener
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, aztek said:

we already debunked this lie, 

LMAO no what you did is you formulated an alternate reality and tried to insist normal folks believe your lunacy. :lol:

Edited by Farmer77