Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Farmer77

'Domestic terrorist' attack plan thwarted

154 posts in this topic

aztek
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

LMAO no what you did is you formulated an alternate reality and tried to insist normal folks believe your lunacy. :lol:

nope,  we debunked your lie with simple facts,  go ahead shill, tell me more bull crap

• Haha 1

Farmer77
Just now, aztek said:

nope,  we debunked your lie with simple facts,  go ahead shill, tell me more bull crap

Yes that is what cult members tend to do. They throw their versions of "facts" around and ignore real ones.

I get that you cant see it now. One day though hopefully you'll be free and able to start thinking for yourself again.

Until then hugs and prayers for your recovery :tu:

aztek
2 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yes that is what cult members tend to do. They throw their versions of "facts" around and ignore real ones.

I get that you cant see it now. One day though hopefully you'll be free and able to start thinking for yourself again.

Until then hugs and prayers for your recovery :tu:

yea yea, no one buys your snake oil here, move along

• Haha 1

Raptor Witness

I’m not sure that they have much of a case without the conspiracy element.  It’s interesting that that is missing here, as far as I can tell.

They’re probably terrified that the Mueller report will show that Trump is a real loser, and of course that might set off a wave of right-wing attacks. So it’s really the crimes of other individuals they’re worried about setting this guy off.

Edited by Raptor Witness