Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Cats And Dogs Teleport?

BuddingPsychic1111

For the record I don’t believe in the slightest that is our cat teleported to narnia lol.  Just sharing an anecdote.

• Like 1

Here is a teleporting story for all.

I was riding a train in Europe. A tourist to my left got out of this seat and preceded to walk to the front of the train. After a bit the man came back and walked to the back of the train. As he returned from that leg of his walk he sat down.

His wife asked, "How did you do that?"

"Do what?" he replied.

"How did you walk to the front of the train and then come from the rear of the train?"

He was a little perplexed and explained. "I walked to the front and then came back and walked to the rear and then returned to my seat."

"No" she says, "I would have seen you walk past me"

As he sat there silent and wondering what to say  I whispered, "Quiet, women are not allowed to know the secrets of teleportation"

-----------------

Do people think that others they do not observe leaving a group have teleported?

Do people think that a bird they were watching that flew to a tree and can no longer be found has teleported?

Teleportation of cats and dogs is simply a bad excuse for a lack of attention.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

I was also joking... I figured it was pretty obvious that behavior of the most observed species would be known by now. Eslecially something that fantastical. But it's easy to see why they would be accused of it. They are ninjas.

• Like 1

I once had a blue coffee mug teleport. Could not find it anywhere. Then, months later, I heard a sustained rattling of crockery in the kitchen. Upon examination, nothing seemed to have fallen over. Very strange. Ten or fifteen minutes later, the same sustained rattling of crockery. What the ? I have another look at the shelf where the stuff is, nothing appears to be out of place. Then I notice the blue coffee cup is back from holiday.

• Like 1

I have not heard about animals but in my opinion, this requires developed supernormal abilities as teleportation is inherent in the astral body that can instantly fly anywhere on the planet  but it is surprising that the physical body acquires abilities peculiar to thin bodies. Apparently, if the subtle begins to dominate in strength, then it overcomes the physical limitations.

On 22/02/2019 at 5:23 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Definitely worthy of serious investigation

where would one start do you think? just out of interest

Ive never seen cats and dogs teleport, but I have seen  a bunny levitate....

Ok, so maybe if you want to be pedantic you 'could' call it a "jump" but it stayed in the air for a surprisingly long time....

19 hours ago, Torchwood said:

Ive never seen cats and dogs teleport, but I have seen  a bunny levitate....

Ok, so maybe if you want to be pedantic you 'could' call it a "jump" but it stayed in the air for a surprisingly long time....

Really?  Like it jumped up and then just kind of stayed still in the air?  That is strange 

19 hours ago, Dejarma said:

Perhaps by filming pets that are believed to teleport, with a camera on their collar perhaps?  Though, it's entirely possible that they wouldn't teleport if they were being filmed. Kind of like how aliens mess up cameras before they abduct people to prevent the footage from being captured. 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Kind of like how aliens mess up cameras before they abduct people to prevent the footage from being captured. 

therefore, going by your logic= nothing filmed claiming to be of alien origin can be real then

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 5:29 PM, Dejarma said:

therefore, going by your logic= nothing filmed claiming to be of alien origin can be real then

UFOs can be filmed, because they are a significant distance from the observer, but if the entities enter a room or a UFO is in very close proximity, the entities often prevent electronics from working.  I've often found that the aliens messed with my camera to prevent me from photographing them, this has happened to me numerous times during my abductions.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I've often found that the aliens messed with my camera to prevent me from photographing them,

you say 'often' but i'm sure you mean 'always' otherwise you'd have a picture/ video to show the world

On 27/02/2019 at 9:39 PM, Dejarma said:

Put the cat in a locked room with food and water of course, but leave the litter tray outside, if the room is full is cat s**t after a few days then they probably can't teleport, but still they could be fooling us.

• Haha 1

No, cats/dogs cannot teleport. That is silly. 

Just because they can be fast and agile and we simply do not notice their movements does not make them magical.

Mosquitoes on the other hand.

• Like 2

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 3:44 AM, papageorge1 said:

I think animal teleportation is likely from all the evidence I have heard. Another case that struck me was a human toddler and ball inexplicably ending up on the other side of a fence at a military housing installation in a desert. Maybe one contributing reason to why I can't do it is because it is not in my list of possibilities. What a universe once again!!

That's called ignorance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎3‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 7:51 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

UFOs can be filmed, because they are a significant distance from the observer, but if the entities enter a room or a UFO is in very close proximity, the entities often prevent electronics from working.  I've often found that the aliens messed with my camera to prevent me from photographing them, this has happened to me numerous times during my abductions.

I thought you had a magic hat that stop aliens?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I thought you had a magic hat that stop aliens?

My question is why are people even answering this narcotic wracked screwball? :huh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

That's called ignorance.

And that above is called masked insecurity about the completeness of one's worldview.

On 2/22/2019 at 6:00 PM, AtlantisRises said:

Yes.

Kid too, whichever I turn my back they appear somewhere else destroying some furniture !

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

And that above is called masked insecurity about the completeness of one's worldview.

How do you figure that?  You're invoking the argument from ignorance, but I'm insecure about my worldview?

There is no evidence of animal teleportation, only lack of evidence.  You're filling these gaps of ignorance with *magic*.

4 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

How do you figure that?  You're invoking the argument from ignorance, but I'm insecure about my worldview?

There is no evidence of animal teleportation, only lack of evidence.  You're filling these gaps of ignorance with *magic*.

As I see it the entire paranormal field is rife with stuff you would call 'magic' (in a derogatory way) and I would call 'beyond science's current understanding'.

2 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

As I see it the entire paranormal field is rife with stuff you would call 'magic' (in a derogatory way) and I would call 'beyond science's current understanding'.

Yet it's your lack of understanding that causes you to invoke paranormal explanations to begin with.

5 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Yet it's your lack of understanding that causes you to invoke paranormal explanations to begin with.

It is really the inability of current scientific knowledge to satisfactorily explain the quantity, quality and consistency of the body of stronger cases that has me convinced beyond reasonable doubt.

On 22/02/2019 at 5:23 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Can Cats And Dogs Teleport?

Beam me up, Scottie?