Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BuddingPsychic1111

Can Cats And Dogs Teleport?

105 posts in this topic

papageorge1
16 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

hmm interesting- so how do you work out what story 'could be true' & what stories/ claims are BS?

give me an example of what you feel is probably a legitimate story & one you feel is probably BS? & explain why

Here's how I process things. I know I will probably never determine 'definitely normal' or 'definitely paranormal' in individual cases. In the end that is not even necessary. My overall opinions come from considering the body formed by many. many cases along with my rational reasoning. For example, how reasonable is it that all these cases are all normal after enough cases.

Dejarma
7 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Here's how I process things. I know I will probably never determine 'definitely normal' or 'definitely paranormal' in individual cases. In the end that is not even necessary. My overall opinions come from considering the body formed by many. many cases along with my rational reasoning. For example, how reasonable is it that all these cases are all normal after enough cases.

where are the examples?

papageorge1
2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

where are the examples?

Each case is different. Hard to say what are example cases. Review old Papameter read-outs to see some examples.

Dejarma
1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

Each case is different. Hard to say what are example cases.

yeah, so give me a story/ claim you were not gullible enough to consider...............

you must have an example to say you're not gullible

stereologist

The fact that is  undeniable is that no researched paranormal claim has ever turned out to be anything but normal.

Sure there are those that do not try to find out if the stories are as claimed. They foolishly accept the story as told without wondering if the story happened as told.

All stories that are checked to determine if the story happened as told all turn out to be fiction.

Can animals or people teleport? It's all fiction. Only an irrational sap would consider any of these stories to be non-fiction.

• Like 1