Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

An old devilish woman

kenzienerdz

So. My family and I have been living in this house for about 5 years. As soon as I walked in, I immediately felt a dark presence in the house.

I at first didn't know where it was coming from until we started actually moving things into rooms and unpacking. I was helping my step sister unpack her stuff in her room and I felt, sad. It was weird. Normally spirits can't control my emotions because of how psychologically and spiritually strong I am.

I was putting some of her stuff in her closet and then I turned around. There was this huge dark, black aura coming from the boarding of the attic.

Now this house used to be a duplex apartment and her room was the old kitchen of the upstairs apartment.

After a while we put a rosary on her closet door to at least stop whatever was in the attic from coming down. This was around the time we didn't know how strong this woman actually was.

A year or two go by and she starts showing her face in my bedroom mirror. Right then I found out she was pretty strong so I need to bring up my spiritual embalance.

She was fine. She didn't really do anything but try and scare us off.

I figured she wasn't a threat. That is until my sister got pregnant with my nephew.

Ever since then, she felt as if we were a threat. I sensed why. My nephew is stronger than she is, but, he cant unlock his power normally until the age of 5. Hes almost 2.

Shes been trying to find a way to kill him so he doesn't end up getting rid of her.

For a while now she hasn't been messing with us. Normally she tries messing with our heads. But she hasn't done that in a year or so.

As I was trying to fall asleep tonight, she started messing with me again. She was showing my old friend damien, whom I saw kill himself at a young age, in my head crying and saying "You forgot me. You forgot me."

As my eyes were closed, I was crying because he was very dear to me. What should I do about her? Invading my head and bringing out one of the most sensitive topics about my life?

• 1 month later...

Send her to the light.  She does not need to stay and you cannot remove her unless it is with love and the strength of knowing she no longer belongs in that house.  The sooner you do this the better.  All people living in the house need to be united in this with no fear.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Send her to the light.  She does not need to stay and you cannot remove her unless it is with love and the strength of knowing she no longer belongs in that house.  The sooner you do this the better.  All people living in the house need to be united in this with no fear.

Kind of hard when people don't believe it.

20 minutes ago, kenzienerdz said:

Kind of hard when people don't believe it.

Well, the way I approach that is, "I need to do something to make myself feel better about what I perceive and I need your help by supporting me whether you believe it or not.  It is not about whether I am delusional, it is about how to be ok which I would hope you support."  No one who loves you would say no to that, and if they do then they need to be somewhere else when you send the entity to the light.  I have had to say this and approaching it from that view I get the support I need.  It is the same thing for people who stockpile food because they fear for some reason they won't be able to shop for it or grow it (like fear of society breaking down or impoverishment).  You don't have to agree with them but you can support their wanting to be ok. 

?

Edited by the13bats

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Well, the way I approach that is, "I need to do something to make myself feel better about what I perceive and I need your help by supporting me whether you believe it or not.  It is not about whether I am delusional, it is about how to be ok which I would hope you support."  No one who loves you would say no to that, and if they do then they need to be somewhere else when you send the entity to the light.  I have had to say this and approaching it from that view I get the support I need.  It is the same thing for people who stockpile food because they fear for some reason they won't be able to shop for it or grow it (like fear of society breaking down or impoverishment).  You don't have to agree with them but you can support their wanting to be ok. 

I've already tried something similar to that. They said it's a waste of time.

40 minutes ago, kenzienerdz said:

?

i deleted my post,

so she shows herself, can you post pictures,

On 4/10/2019 at 12:42 AM, the13bats said:

i deleted my post,

so she shows herself, can you post pictures,

I have no pictures other than her in the attic window. People say they see nothing, others say they see her or figures and shadowsreceived_396865104108973.jpeg

Edited by kenzienerdz

you showed yours, sorry i see zero, heres mine :whistle:

20190105_133941-480x229.jpg.99564684a25734d29ba1073b678fd71c.jpg

i need to go find my more dramatic night shots...

• Haha 1