Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists applying to re-enter the U.K

spud the mackem

Should we allow Jihadists ,male or female to come back to the U.K. if they are born in the U.K. They decided to go and fight  for ,or help the terrorists ,then when things don't go right for them ,cry to come back which I.M.O. means that if they are allowed back in they will carry on being terrorists in the U.K. The friend of terrorists (Hezbollah) J.Corbyn says that we should ,and also P.O.T.U.S. Trump , says we should .If Trump wants us to take them back , would he allow this to happen in the U.S.A.  

• Like 4

Now I haven't followed this too closely and I think each case should be reviewed on it's own merit but I honestly don't think they should be allowed back in the country.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Jihadists applying to re-enter the U.K
5 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Now I haven't followed this too closely and I think each case should be reviewed on it's own merit but I honestly don't think they should be allowed back in the country.

I agree.  Anyone that desired so much to live in a caliphate that they were willing to travel to another country and kill or die to see one created can not be a good influence on western society and should be deemed undesirable to live or travel in Europe, Asia, or the Americas.  

• Like 5

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

you absolutely should, it is a humane thing to do, you must be compassionate for those who made a mistake, and help them get over it.  and they do not have to ask permission, your border should be open to anyone willing to enter

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I agree.  Anyone that desired so much to live in a caliphate that they were willing to travel to another country and kill or die to see one created can not be a good influence on western society and should be deemed undesirable to live or travel in Europe, Asia, or the Americas.  

That's just it OverSword. These women committed four years worth of crimes over there and I'm surprised the Kurds or Syria would just allow them to be released. Again I question media. Some are reporting these women are in a refugee camp. I found reports that they are in a Kurdish detention camp. The US doesn't have them in custody.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2019/02/19/hoda-muthana-isis-bride-wants-face-us-justice-return-alabama/2914244002/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=amp&utm_campaign=speakable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spud the mackem said:

Should we allow Jihadists ,male or female to come back to the U.K. if they are born in the U.K. They decided to go and fight  for ,or help the terrorists ,then when things don't go right for them ,cry to come back which I.M.O. means that if they are allowed back in they will carry on being terrorists in the U.K. The friend of terrorists (Hezbollah) J.Corbyn says that we should ,and also P.O.T.U.S. Trump , says we should .If Trump wants us to take them back , would he allow this to happen in the U.S.A.  

We should either let them back so we can execute them.

Or let Islamic State exist in a designated around, build a wall around it, and have checkpoints manned with solider for those entering or leaving it. Or put them on an island somewhere which they are prevented from leaving but in which they can enjoy a Western standard of life.

My preference is for the state walking them straight over to the gallows as soon as they arrive.

My opinion is that if the forces that are currently detaining them want them repatriated to their countries of origin we are legally bound to take them back where they can then face applicable charges.

• Like 1

Here's what the Kurds are saying. They will release them to face punishment in their native countries. No one wants to take them back.

https://www.france24.com/en/20181023-jihadists-syrian-kurdish-jails-what-we-know

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Even if not specifically trained, they were very much around terrorist training camps.  Just seems super high risk even if you ignore everything else.

• Like 3

The fact that we even have to have this conversation illustrates the insanity in today's politics.  Can you imagine Americans or Brits going through such angst over traitors that spied or abetted the Nazis or Japanese in WWII?  It is driven primarily by our media-culture and they have become  5TH COLUMN...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I can’t believe it’s even a question, they chose to leave and fight for a death cult and now that their dreams didn’t pan out they’re crawling back on hand and knee asking for forgiveness?  How many Muslim and Christian heads did they let roll at the shriek of laughter and extended index finger to the sky?  Where is the forgiveness for the innocents they slaughtered.  Let them lay in the bed they’ve created.  I’m quite sure the Kurds have a few ideas on what to do with them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, and then said:

The fact that we even have to have this conversation illustrates the insanity in today's politics...

I disagree. These conversation are important to have because we are not mindless machines. There has been no Declaration of War from the UK, USA, Canada or Australia and as Likely Guy started there are other valid options.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, EnderOTD said:

I can’t believe it’s even a question, they chose to leave and fight for a death cult and now that their dreams didn’t pan out they’re crawling back on hand and knee asking for forgiveness?  How many Muslim and Christian heads did they let roll at the shriek of laughter and extended index finger to the sky?  Where is the forgiveness for the innocents they slaughtered.  Let them lay in the bed they’ve created.  I’m quite sure the Kurds have a few ideas on what to do with them.

I don't think they're asking for forgiveness! They simply assume they have a right to return 'home' and resume their lives as if nothing had happened.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, EnderOTD said:

That's what they did. They are criminals trying to get back home on innocence pleas. Bring the children back. They are innocent. Mom and Dad can take the consequences.

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

That's what they did. They are criminals trying to get back home on innocence pleas. Bring the children back. They are innocent. Mom and Dad can take the consequences.

That I can understand, the kids didn’t have a say where, when and who they were created by

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, susieice said:

This woman trying to come back is up to now , banned from entering the U.K. , the problem is she is asking that her baby be allowed in, ok but the baby is not a British citizen it was born in Afghanistan presumably the father was also Afghan ,the woman is of Bangladeshi origin and her parents are Bangladeshi living in the U.K. whether or not they have become nationalised Brits is not known at this time, they may even be illegal immigrants , but the woman is insisting that her baby is British . It shows her mentality that she is willing to part with a young baby . She actually stated quite callously that the Manchester bombing last year was justified , several innocents were killed and maimed . 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

I disagree. These conversation are important to have because we are not mindless machines. There has been no Declaration of War from the UK, USA, Canada or Australia and as Likely Guy started there are other valid options.

The disconnect comes due to the dissolution of common sense and integrity within our political bodies.  Allowing people back into the country who have proven they mean to harm our nation is insanity and it will bring bloodshed, sooner or later.  It certainly needs to be hashed out in legal circles and precedents set so that we can remain within the rule of law but our legal system was never intended to be used to accommodate a suicide pact for the Constitution.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, spud the mackem said:

This woman trying to come back is up to now , banned from entering the U.K. , the problem is she is asking that her baby be allowed in, ok but the baby is not a British citizen it was born in Afghanistan presumably the father was also Afghan ,the woman is of Bangladeshi origin and her parents are Bangladeshi living in the U.K. whether or not they have become nationalised Brits is not known at this time, they may even be illegal immigrants , but the woman is insisting that her baby is British . It shows her mentality that she is willing to part with a young baby . She actually stated quite callously that the Manchester bombing last year was justified , several innocents were killed and maimed . 

That's why those women went there. To become criminals. They knew what ISIS was before they left their home nations. They went over there and did what ISIS does. They got captured. Now they're sorry. I feel sorrier for the families of the people that were beheaded while they laughed and the people who they battered, destroyed their homes and forced their sons into joining them. These women were willing participants. I would not want them back just on the basis of the crimes against humanity they committed. I do feel sorry for the children. If we can, we should try to help them. As for mom and dad, if the Kurds don't want them, let the people who suffered their inhumanity deal with them. 

• Like 2

Lets let them back we probably have more control over them here, you know there is ways to keep track of people... 

14 hours ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

so if it was a white girl who did what Shamina Begum did and who's parents were born in the UK you'd be okay with taking away her citizenship? 

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, OverSword said:

i have no problem with ^^^ that but you need to be consistent with getting rid of chit. not selective depending on the colour of that chit. 

• Like 1