Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Jihadists applying to re-enter the U.K

spud the mackem

14 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

im not pinning anything on you. i dislike you and am eager to find where you stand in the hope of having a go at you. if i came across as too eager then too bad. your original post seems consistent with a simplestic view and i wanted further conversation.nothing wrong with that. i guess you feel the same about criminals too? hell i do. lets strip all drug dealers and gang members of their citizenship, too. more people die of drugs and violence every year than terror attacks. lets dump them into a third world country. I'm okay with that. 

Having a bad day Captain? :unsure: :P Response seems a tad harsh considering she didn't come across as saying anything controversial.  I don't think anyone feels any remorse about one of our Jihadis, Neil Prakash, being recently stripped of his citizenship and good riddance to tell you the truth.

18 hours ago, Captain Risky said:

i have no problem with ^^^ that but you need to be consistent with getting rid of chit. not selective depending on the colour of that chit. 

What are you talking about? Who said anything about color?

On 22/02/2019 at 4:06 PM, spud the mackem said:

Should we allow Jihadists ,male or female to come back to the U.K. if they are born in the U.K.

yeah why not? it's a good ploy 

Edited by Dejarma

4 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

Having a bad day Captain? :unsure: :P Response seems a tad harsh considering she didn't come across as saying anything controversial.  I don't think anyone feels any remorse about one of our Jihadis, Neil Prakash, being recently stripped of his citizenship and good riddance to tell you the truth.

yeah i wouldn't call it a bad day. more like digging up old memories. granted, my tone wasn't in context still can't undo whats been done. and to be honest don't think i really want to. yeah Prakash is a piece of chit, alright. good riddance. but the important thing to remember is that over 400 foreign fighters have made their way back to the UK from Syria, Iraq and A'stan and these are some seriously bad hombre's now on the UK welfare program yet the ISIS bride loses her citizenship. 

Edited by Captain Risky
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OverSword said:

What are you talking about? Who said anything about color?

i did. Jack Letts a white Moslem convert and ISIS fighter in a Kurdish prison hasn't lost his citizenship yet the dark skin girl that became an ISIS bride has. thats the way i call it.   

1 hour ago, Captain Risky said:

i did. Jack Letts a white Moslem convert and ISIS fighter in a Kurdish prison hasn't lost his citizenship yet the dark skin girl that became an ISIS bride has. thats the way i call it.   

Screw Jack Letts

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 7:09 PM, Impedancer said:

Lets let them back we probably have more control over them here, you know there is ways to keep track of people... 

And when nearly every fatal attack we hear of these days comes with boilerplate language - "he was on a watchlist of known threats, but..."?  NO!  It is time these ADULTS who chose to become criminals are treated to the fruits of their efforts.  They don't get to come back and hide among innocent people who are not criminally insane, waiting for a chance to slaughter anyone who disagrees with their religion.  Enough is enough.  Exile, life in solitary or execution.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, and then said:

And when nearly every fatal attack we hear of these days comes with boilerplate language - "he was on a watchlist of known threats, but..."?  NO!  It is time these ADULTS who chose to become criminals are treated to the fruits of their efforts.  They don't get to come back and hide among innocent people who are not criminally insane, waiting for a chance to slaughter anyone who disagrees with their religion.  Enough is enough.  Exile, life in solitary or execution.

There is many ways to keep track and take care of people you just have to make them an offer they cant refuse ....speaking like a true mafia boss.

Edited by Impedancer

2 minutes ago, Impedancer said:

There is many ways to keep track and take care of people you just have to make them an offer they cant refuse ....speaking like a true mafia boss.

Rehabilitate them in Sweden.  Everyone will be satisfied.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, and then said:

Rehabilitate them in Sweden.  Everyone will be satisfied.

Na russia and gulag is the place. 

Edited by Impedancer

Risk is very high of them doing harm to others but at least some of those people should be given fair trial because, younger ones were gone by mistake or force in most cases.

BTW and a bit off topic but it's important, Hezbollah is not terrorist they are part of Lebanese government and they have military wing for the purposes of self defense, purpose which was shown to be legitimate fight against occupation. It's really wrong on many levels to make such baseless accusations but it's the most widely spread narrative and it's understandable.

By fast google search we can easily check Hezbollah ''rating'' on terror list. First thing, they are not seen as terrorist group by large majority of worlds nations. Those who label them as terrorist do so from year 2006+, most of them from 2014.

59 minutes ago, and then said:

Trouble is, a lot of those on 'watch lists' haven't actually done enough to prove they're criminals. They're on a watch list in the hope evidence can be found.