Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anyone Needing Help With Hauntings In Ohio

Pastor David

I am a Lutheran Minister from the Cleveland area.  I am offering house blessings and house cleansings for those in need.  I do not charge anything for my services.  They are completely free as I am doing my duty as a servant of God.  Anyone in NE Ohio in need of help, feel free to contact me.  I will consider going outside my area.  God Bless.

- Pastor David

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pastor David said:

I do not charge anything for my services.  They are completely free as I am doing my duty as a servant of God.

I like this part! Neither do I as a Algonquian Shaman.:tu:

• Like 2

Amen Brother.  I recently heard about a "paranormal team" performing a cleansing for $1500.  This made me both angry and sad on so many levels.  The only time I can understand maybe accepting a donation is if there are long distance travel expenses.  But even then I would try my best to pay out of my own pocket or just not put myself in the position of having to travel a distance I cannot afford.

- Pastor David

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I love your help willing and embracing approach, @Pastor David, scientists could really learn a lot from that!

They are demanding, dismissive and generally grumpy. If I didn't know better, I'd describe them as "perioding" women.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor David said:

Amen Brother.  I recently heard about a "paranormal team" performing a cleansing for $1500.  This made me both angry and sad on so many levels.  The only time I can understand maybe accepting a donation is if there are long distance travel expenses.  But even then I would try my best to pay out of my own pocket or just not put myself in the position of having to travel a distance I cannot afford.

- Pastor David

There's a chucklehead here doing Catholic Exorcisms even though he wasn't trained as one and asks payola too. 

My birthright Quaker Meeting use to have a Christian cleanser. She was more onery than any Earthbound out there. Which made her quite effective. :lol:

• Like 1