Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

News on kmt_sesh

Saru

Miss you, my friend.  Sending healing thoughts that you continue to recover and hopefully will get to converse with us again soon.  

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...

Good to read his blog! I hope he relaxes, heals, and gets well. It’s good to hear that therapy is doing well for him. 

I hope this gets a few laughs, including from him. (I always thought laughter was the best medicine. ;) ) 

Be well! :wub:  

Dang it!!! I tried to post a Doctor Who gif of the “Are you my mummy” kid!!! It says “Mummy!!” 

Man, that didn’t work............ :(  

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

Hows KMT doin? Anyone hear anything?

• Like 4

I'm so glad to hear he is well and will be back with us soon. Looking forward to seeing him again. 

• Like 8

I love it Wistman!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Harte said:

All the besh

to our Kmt_sesh.

He's not so fresh

In his mummy mesh

Although we jesh

and all the resh

still, all the besh

to our Kmt_sesh

I suggest we gather and finish our question sheet right now. We have 942 questions on Egypt waiting for KS to answer. Any more? Oh, and Cormac, really? No more questions about ancient Egyptian fungus young man!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

11 hours ago, rashore said:

I too have heard the winds say that our mummy overlord might be coming back to say hello soon. Let's all us cats and dogs get together and give our regards and also try not to overwhelm kmt with our fondness in his.... kittenhood? of coming back?

I remember when my mom was getting back and onto chatting and stuff after her stoke. It can kind of be whelming in many ways. Looking forward to giving kmt a digital hug myself :)

Good thought there rashore!  

Perhaps a thread where members can simply post their joys at his return...with the ability to Reply turned off to members.  Then he would have a clean thread of good thoughts without the endless quoting and replying to other posts by members at large.  Also, at his behest, he could reply to everyone and not feel pressured to reply to individual posts.  Kind of like a great big digital Welcome Home card that everyone signs.

• Like 8

We need another emoji,,  the dog wagging his tail emoji! Dog Wagging Tail Smiley Face, Emoticon

• Like 4

Great news!

Of course his return would be something like this...

mummy.jpg

Edited by Taun
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hope he's better and back soon.

• Like 7

gee I hope kemt didn't get what I got  a blood clot in my head a stroke that took away my memory.,but I am  back :)

• Like 6

On 8/17/2019 at 5:54 AM, joc said:

Good thought there rashore!  

Perhaps a thread where members can simply post their joys at his return...with the ability to Reply turned off to members.  Then he would have a clean thread of good thoughts without the endless quoting and replying to other posts by members at large.  Also, at his behest, he could reply to everyone and not feel pressured to reply to individual posts.  Kind of like a great big digital Welcome Home card that everyone signs.

I don't know if such a thread setup could happen or not. That's more Saru's realm of forum magic than mine, lol.

But I think perhaps this thread works as a great digital card... several pages strong so far and even if kmt does one little hello in this thread... well hell, that's good enough for me to just love the post and say yay!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Well, very good to hear he is on the mend, I feared he was in a very bad way.

• Like 4