Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Walk-In: Soul Replacement

acute

On 24/02/2019 at 11:01 PM, Piney said:

working as a PMC

What's PMC?

(Piney McChainsaw?)

• Haha 2

On 25/02/2019 at 12:02 AM, Simbi Laveau said:

Souls coexist in one body, to return to loved one's

That is similar to my theory on souls.

My theory is that our souls are made up of what I call 'facets' of all of us, and some or all facets can be changed.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, acute said:

My theory is that our souls are made up of what I call 'facets' of all of us, and some or all facets can be changed.

In our theology, a soul has 2 parts. Or it is actually 2 souls. One half joins with Creation and becomes part of it's energy. The other half sticks around as long as it wants and either sleeps or fades away. 

PMC- Private Military (i.e.security) Contractor.

6 Nations scouts do nothing for free. We only serve the "Almighty Quid". :yes:

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, acute said:

Dont get me wrong I am genuinely interested on how you came to that theory. Do you think there is a way to test your theory? Are there any controlled experiments you could conduct to explore your theory? Is it just a theory or a conclusion?

@hereticspl

Are you ok? You're looking a bit pale! :w00t:

My theory is just a theory. The best thing I can say about it is... I haven't had it contradicted by anything I've learned since I came up with it.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, acute said:

@hereticspl

Are you ok? You're looking a bit pale! :w00t:

My theory is just a theory. The best thing I can say about it is... I haven't had it contradicted by anything I've learned since I came up with it.

Oh come on you can give me more than that you dont pull it out of thin air. There must have been some data in input for you to come up with a theory right? I'm curious to know what it is dont be shy I'm not going to attack you or anything.

3 minutes ago, hereticspl said:

Oh come on you can give me more than that you dont pull it out of thin air. There must have been some data in input for you to come up with a theory right? I'm curious to know what it is dont be shy I'm not going to attack you or anything.

I don't have an answer for you.  It's just a theory that I pieced together from what I've experienced, other theories, and what I 'know' from being a spiritualist.

I can expand on the theory, but it will still be unproven and unprovable.

• Like 1

But why is it unprovable? If you believe it then you think it exists if it exists it's made of something if it's made of something it affects something and if it has an effect it can be proven. You didn't make bricks without clay in this case the brick is your belief and the clay is your experience. Take some time to disseminate your experience and isolate the effects caused by the soul and your on the path to a hypothesis. Work with me here just as an experiment and maybe we can even strengthen your theory?

On 3/11/2019 at 6:37 AM, shephardess said:

Yes seems more likely but maybe only because our brains are trained from birth to think a certain way. What makes someone a person? Is the body the person? The personality? The mind? The memories and experiences? All I can say is that since that time, whatever happened, I am not the same person that was. All my likes and dislikes have changed and the memories from before that day seem like they don't belong to me. I really do think of it as Me and her. Two entirely different people. 

I heard that every seven or so years all of the cells in your body have completely regenerated and been replaced. You are literally a different person yet the same. I think the study was on u.m. they posited that you do in fact become a different person as you age. The study was very long running and concluded that in the course of a lifetime peoples personas completely changed. 

Do you mind if I ask why you think you are a walk in? Like where were you before you snatched up this body? 

• Like 1

I didn't wake up with memories, only her memories. I do remember right before she left, a mental conversation about taking her place. An agreement that I would help her family. The first few weeks were total mental confusion. I later started researching everything that could have possibly happened. I did have the belief I had already been there her entire life as a kind of spirit guide but without a body. Outside of her but always with her. My only memories of myself before I started residing in the body are her memories of me as her guide. I don't remember where I was before I was here in the physical plane with her . And I didn't snatch the body, It was all pre arranged. 

I know everyone changes throughout life in all ways  this was an immediate change. I went to a therapist (actual masters level psychologist) at the beginning in Seattle. It was her opinion that I was a walk in or that I was I was newly "awakened" . If I had been somewhere else I'm sure I would have had a different diagnosis. Thank God for Seattle. Whether or not the truth was actually psychosis, that diagnosis would have caused more trauma than I could bear at the moment. 

Bye the way, as long as I don't mention this to people, no one thinks I'm crazy. I am a respected member of my community whom people often come to for advice. 

I only said I am a walk in because that makes the most sense to me by my own feelings about the experience. There is nothing I absolutely believe about anything. I only have opinions and beliefs which change as I obtain knowledge and experience.

It really doesn't matter to me if it's true or not. The point is I don't feel seen as me, loved as me except by people I've met since that time. I am not her.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, shephardess said:

I am not her.

I believe you with this,not that it makes any difference to you.My ex overdosed when she was 11 after a traumatic experience but was thought to be brought back.When I met her as an adult she was a very intelligent but very hard person.Before the overdose she was a very sweet quiet kid according to her family,after, a completely different person.It could be put down to a brain change but one time her brother and I saw her 11 year old spirit sitting on a bed in her families house,she looked very lost and scared before disappearing in front of us.She was 25 at this time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Openozy, thank you for sharing this with me. It means a lot to me. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shephardess said:

Openozy, thank you for sharing this with me. It means a lot to me. 

No worries shepherdess,I remember it was an emotional experience at the time for her brother and I.She just seemed to believe us without question when we told her.

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 2:02 AM, shephardess said:

Why does almost everyone in the modern world think that thier own personal beliefs are the real truth.

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do you think your ridiculous claims are the truth?

What you're saying doesn't even follow logically.  Someone killed themselves and you wind up in their body, so you're inside a dead body?  Right-o.

1 hour ago, shephardess said:

I didn't wake up with memories, only her memories. I do remember right before she left, a mental conversation about taking her place. An agreement that I would help her family. The first few weeks were total mental confusion. I later started researching everything that could have possibly happened. I did have the belief I had already been there her entire life as a kind of spirit guide but without a body. Outside of her but always with her. My only memories of myself before I started residing in the body are her memories of me as her guide. I don't remember where I was before I was here in the physical plane with her . And I didn't snatch the body, It was all pre arranged. 

Before you said it was accidental, now you're saying it's pre-arranged.  These stories always tend to be convoluted and irrational.

Of course you'd have her memories, she's you.

19 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I was wondering the same thing.  Why do you think your ridiculous claims are the truth?

If you read my posts carefully you will see that I stated this as a belief and that I didn't claim it as truth. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Before you said it was accidental, now you're saying it's pre-arranged.  These stories always tend to be convoluted and irrational.

Pre arranged that I would take over for her when she left. Not the method of leaving. 

8 hours ago, Rlyeh said:

Someone killed themselves and you wind up in their body, so you're inside a dead body?

Obviously the body was resuscitated, a very common practice. 

• Like 1

On 3/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, shephardess said:

Why does almost everyone in the modern world think that thier own personal beliefs are the real truth. How could anyone claim to know for certain that a soul does or does not exist and then state thier belief as a fact. 

Because if humans have 'souls' then so do earthworms...and algae.   Because the entire construction of 'soul' takes into the account entities which do not exist, and because the 'soul' is defined as the part of the body that never dies...total BS.  When the body dies...you die.  Do I know this for a fact?  Yes.  How?  The same way I know that if I throw a rock in the lake...it's not going to float for awhile before it sinks. :)  

On 3/15/2019 at 10:32 AM, shephardess said:

Why does almost everyone in the modern world think that thier own personal beliefs are the real truth. How could anyone claim to know for certain that a soul does or does not exist and then state thier belief as a fact. 

Because if humans have 'souls' then so do earthworms...and algae.   Because the entire construction of 'soul' takes into the account entities which do not exist, and because the 'soul' is defined as the part of the body that never dies...total BS.  When the body dies...you die.  Do I know this for a fact?  Yes.  How?  The same way I know that if I throw a rock in the lake...it's not going to float for awhile before it sinks. :)  

That being said...I didn't answer the first part...so I will now.  People think their own personal beliefs are the 'truth'...because they have been indoctrinated into believing that since they were born.  I don't believe anything really.  I just know what's real and what isn't and I stand firm on the 'real'  vs the 'not so much'.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, joc said:

Because if humans have 'souls' then so do earthworms...and algae.   Because the entire construction of 'soul' takes into the account entities which do not exist, and because the 'soul' is defined as the part of the body that never dies...total BS.  When the body dies...you die.  Do I know this for a fact?  Yes.  How?  The same way I know that if I throw a rock in the lake...it's not going to float for awhile before it sinks. :)  

Well unless its a pumice rock. Guess you shouldnt have been so sure. I find it incredible faulty when someone claims to know for a fact the answer to something so obsure and well documented to the contrary. I believe we all are a piece of this living energy, as the worm and algae, but there is a difference between us and the examples you chose. The cognitive brain function. Does that function without the physical brain? Obviously not the same, but as someone who has physically died, entered the void, and returned when my body was resuscitated i would tell you there is still awareness after death. When i left i couldnt speak out loud it was pretty dark aside from the light tunnel but the words i had attempted to speak were still echoing in my thoughts and i seemed to be observing from a single point. Meaning i had no access to my body and my conciousness hadnt dispersed. I find it a wonderful guage on your reliability if you are still living yet claim to know for a fact that conciousness doesnt in any way survive without the vessel. What happened to basing facts on actual known facts, rather than refuting eons of observation with a simple i know everything just because.

Ahh didnt see your additional post. Perhaps you should reassess the indoctrination you speak of. And rely solely on observation. While you likely have, keep in mind that you havent died yet. Claiming factual observation of such is blatantly false and discredits your ability to discern between indoctrination and true consideration of the possibilities.

Dont get me wrong im well aware of my varying level of credibility based on the observers opinions. Some comprehend you and some dont. But i dont think lying and saying something is a fact rather than an opinion is very useful, that is the method of spreading this indoctrination you speak of.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would like to share a theory i have. Just an idea . All of our worlds are defined by ourself, the observer. I had so many near brushes with death and heard so many stories of ghosts who didnt know they had passed that i got to wondering. Could it be possible that our consciousness doesnt actually die, but move on to another place? No, not heaven. I am taking into account the possibility of the multiverse. Many of us have experience mandela effects. Is it possible that you dont know when you die here because you jump to the next universe and join inhabitance with another version of you? Now this may be hard for some to understand but just maybe we only add awareness to another body when we leave this one. Maybe I didnt come back to the same place and that is why i see blatant mandela effects. Physical things that arent as they've always been.  I grew up reading Berenstein bears and drinking maddogg 2020 personally.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nnicolette said:

Well unless its a pumice rock. Guess you shouldnt have been so sure. I find it incredible faulty when someone claims to know for a fact the answer to something so obsure and well documented to the contrary. I believe we all are a piece of this living energy, as the worm and algae, but there is a difference between us and the examples you chose. The cognitive brain function. Does that function without the physical brain? Obviously not the same, but as someone who has physically died, entered the void, and returned when my body was resuscitated i would tell you there is still awareness after death. When i left i couldnt speak out loud it was pretty dark aside from the light tunnel but the words i had attempted to speak were still echoing in my thoughts and i seemed to be observing from a single point. Meaning i had no access to my body and my conciousness hadnt dispersed. I find it a wonderful guage on your reliability if you are still living yet claim to know for a fact that conciousness doesnt in any way survive without the vessel. What happened to basing facts on actual known facts, rather than refuting eons of observation with a simple i know everything just because.

Ahh didnt see your additional post. Perhaps you should reassess the indoctrination you speak of. And rely solely on observation. While you likely have, keep in mind that you havent died yet. Claiming factual observation of such is blatantly false and discredits your ability to discern between indoctrination and true consideration of the possibilities.

Dont get me wrong im well aware of my varying level of credibility based on the observers opinions. Some comprehend you and some dont. But i dont think lying and saying something is a fact rather than an opinion is very useful, that is the method of spreading this indoctrination you speak of.

When I was briefly "dead" I saw and heard nothing. Felt nothing. You should consider yourself lucky.

Edited by Robotic Jew